Chapter 52

Chapter 52: Invincible Throughout?

“Xiaolong!” What was out of his expectations was Li Lu’s familiar voice calling out to him the moment he stepped into the classroom.

Huang Xiaolong looked in the direction the sound came from and saw Li Lu waving enthusiastically at him, smiling and exposing two lovely dimples on her cheeks; Huang Xiaolong smiled with a trace of helplessness inside – he’s in the same class as Li Lu?

What Huang Xiaolong didn’t know was that every batch of new students was placed together in the same class because there was only one class for every year.

Huang Xiaolong’s appearance in the classroom attracted the new students’ attention.

“He’s that ‘awesome’ waste!”

“On the registration day, his guards beat up Academy teachers, not only did nothing happen to him, even all his fees were exempted, too awesome!”

“Awesome? No matter how ‘awesome’, he’s still a waste relying on his family’s background to get in. If it wasn’t for the recommendation letter, is he qualified to enter the Cosmic Star Academy? In my opinion, at the most, his martial spirit is just a grade six!”

Most of the new students saw what happened between Huang Xiaolong and Xiong Meiqi on the day of the registration, and the scuffle that took place with Zhong Yuan and the rest.

Huang Xiaolong’s brows slowly creased as the gossip entered his ears.

“Xiaolong, sit beside me!” Li Lu ignored the discussions around her, went up to Huang Xiaolong and pulled his hand to a seat next to hers. Huang Xiaolong shook his head and smiled, but it wasn’t nice to refuse Li Lu’s kind intention in public.

Huang Xiaolong had just sat down when a young blonde boy about ten years old, in a pale gold robe walked into the classroom; this blonde boy was born with delicate handsome features, albeit a little arrogant.

“Jiang Teng!”

“He is Jiang Teng? From what I’ve heard, on registration day, his martial spirit was determined to be Sacred Bright Tiger, a grade eleven superb martial spirit!”

“Since our Cosmic Star Academy’s founding, there has never been a superb talent martial spirit appearance before. When this matter was reported to the Principal and Vice Principal, both of them already declared they wanted to take him as their disciple!”

“Both the Principal and the Vice Principal?! This has never happened in the Cosmic Star Academy’s history before!”

In the midst of the students’ vibrant discussions, the blond boy walked to an empty seat in the middle of the class and sat down.

Huang Xiaolong, who was on the second row, watched the blond boy; this boy’s martial spirit grade was out of his expectation– a grade eleven martial spirit, the Sacred Bright Tiger!

As if he felt Huang Xiaolong’s gaze, the blond boy Jiang Teng turned his head, and their eyes met in the air. In that instant, in the blond boy’s eyes, undisguised loathing flashed across them – the same emotion that flickered across Xiong Meiqi’s eyes when she looked at Huang Xiaolong on registration day as he gave her his recommendation letter.