Chapter 56

Chapter 56: Four Breaths?

Jiang Teng looked at Li Lu and his cold voice sounded, “Pardon me, but I’ve always hated ‘wastes’ that rely on familial ties and the people that associate with these wastes! In this battle, I won’t hold back and if you want to blame someone, blame it on that waste!” After he finished saying that, he abruptly pointed his finger at Huang Xiaolong.

Jiang Teng’s words rang clearly in the square, causing everyone to shift their focus to Huang Xiaolong. The students standing close to him quickly moved away, putting some distance between them and him so that Jiang Teng wouldn’t misunderstand. Otherwise, it might cause fish of the same pond to suffer the same fate.

Seeing this, Jiang Teng was very satisfied. Without warning, he turned around and attacked Li Lu.

“Tiger Flame Palm!”

A Sacred Bright Tiger’s paw print hit Li Lu’s chest in a split second. A Fourth Order Warrior’s battle qi went out full-scale; the current Jiang Teng was vastly different from before and his strength had more than doubled.

All around, the crowd was very surprised. They were shocked at Jiang Teng’s power and at the same time, they were shocked that Jiang Teng would attack using his high-grade Mysterious rank battle skill, the Tiger Flame Palm, against Li Lu.

In his earlier battles, Jiang Teng had defeated his previous opponents without using the battle skill, but now, against Li Lu, he displayed it– he clearly wanted to show his hatred towards Huang Xiaolong.

Everyone shook their heads and looked at Li Lu with pity; the heavy injury resulting from this strike would render Li Lu bedridden for two to three months.

Because of a ‘waste’, she implicated herself and suffering such injury was really her bad luck!

Xiong Meiqi frowned on seeing the palm strike aimed at Li Lu’s chest, but she kept quiet and didn’t try to stop the battle.

Alarm and panic flashed registered in Li Lu’s eyes. However, with her recently advanced Third Order Warrior strength, she didn’t have enough strength to defend against Jiang Teng’s high-grade battle skill attack.

Just when everyone thought Li Lu would be seriously injured, and sent flying out of the ring, a silhouette suddenly flashed and grabbed Li Lu. With Li Lu protected within an embrace, two figures swirled to one side, escaping Jiang Teng’s attack.

Beyond all expectation, Jiang Teng’s attack landed on empty air, leaving everyone surprised. Gazes shifted and saw that the person who grabbed Li Lu and dodged the attack was the person who according to Jiang Teng’s words was the waste in Jiang Teng’s words, Huang Xiaolong.

Xiong Meiqi included, felt shock.

Huang Xiaolong ignored the shocked gazes, peered at Li Lu in his arms, asked, “Are you okay?”

The frightened Li Lu gradually calmed down, and two lovely dimples appeared, “Xiaolong, I’m okay!”

“Alright, step back and let me handle this.”  said Huang Xiaolong.

“Xiaolong, you?!” Li Lu was worried.

“It’s nothing.” Huang Xiaolong waved his hand and gently sent Li Lu out of the ring. He then turned around to face Jiang Teng.