Chapter 69

Chapter 69: Not Necessarily

“Now, the class competition winners please step up and draw a stick!” Vice-principal Xiong Chu announced up on the stage.

Huang Xiaolong, Lu Kai, and twelve others walked up to draw sticks.

Huang Xiaolong picked the stick labeled number four.

Number four, Huang Xiaolong’s opponent was the winner from Class Four, a student called Yang Mingwei. Yang Mingwei was seventeen years old and entered the Academy eight years earlier than Huang Xiaolong.  During those eight years, he already reached late-Sixth Order.

Late-Sixth Order!

Li Lu’s face turned a little white when she saw that Xiaolong actually drew the stick with the number four.

“Xiaolong, why don’t you…” Feeling worried, Li Lu doesn’t know what to say.

“It’s alright.” Huang Xiaolong smiled at Li Lu; he knew what Li Lu wanted to say, but couldn’t articulate.

Walking up the stage, Huang Xiaolong and Yang Mingwei came up to each other, face to face.

Yang Mingwei had very fair skin and facial features which were considered handsome; staring at Huang Xiaolong, he laughed and said, “Huang Xiaolong is it? I didn’t expect my first opponent would be you. I heard yesterday you defeated Jiang Teng who broke through Fifth Order, and almost injured him to the point of being crippled! However, the current you is still not my opponent, it’s better if you give up voluntarily.”

“Is it?” Huang Xiaolong was unaffected by the words; he could tell this Yang Mingwei did not have the intention to mock him, he said those words out of ‘kindness’ to persuade him to throw in the towel.

“Make your move.” Huang Xiaolong looked at the opponent and finally spoke.

Yang Mingwei was stunned for a second at Huang Xiaolong’s words and shook his head, “Since your heart doesn’t want to give up, then you’d better be careful!” A bright, dazzling light broke out from his entire body after he was done talking. With a flash, Yang Mingwei was already standing in front of Huang Xiaolong and his fist punched directly at Huang Xiaolong's chest.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong lifted his hands and stuck out a Luohan Fist move.

“Hong!” sounded as Yang Mingwei shook and retreated a few steps back, before managing to steady himself.

The crowd was sent into a daze.

“You, a Sixth Order? How is this possible?!” Yang Mingwei found it hard to accept as he looked at Huang Xiaolong.  Shaking the right arm that had just clashed with Huang Xiaolong’s fist, it was still trembling and becoming numb.

After everyone recovered, they sucked in a breath of cold air and a frenzy swept through the crowd.

“This Huang Xiaolong, he actually already reached the Sixth Order! How old is he?!”

“Even Yang Mingwei was pushed back!”

“What a monster, this is too terrifying!”

Even on the main platform, King Lu Zhe, Principal Sun Zhang, Vice-Principal Xiong Chu, and the others’ eyes almost protruded out.