Chapter 54

Chapter 54: New Students’ Assessment

 Huang Xiaolong nodded, “I have a method that would help you breakthrough to the Xiantian realm in five years!”

“Five, five years!” Fei Hou was dumbfounded.

He had advanced to peak late-Tenth Order not too long ago; following a reasonable time frame, it would take twenty to thirty years. Instead, now Sovereign actually said that he could let him breakthrough to the Xiantian realm in merely five years!

After Fei Hou had regained his sense, excitement was written all over his face. He had been following the Sovereign for so long, he knew Sovereign would only say something he was confident in and he definitely wouldn’t lie to him!

“Come, sit down,” Huang Xiaolong said, “I’ll teach you a cultivation technique.”

“Cultivation technique?!” Fei Hou was surprised for a moment and proceeded to sit down.

Then, Huang Xiaolong taught Fei Hou an internal force cultivation technique called ‘Liquid Thunder Arts’. Although the Liquid Thunder Arts weren’t as good as the Body Metamorphose Scripture, but once it reached major completion it would be very powerful, comparable to this world’s Heaven rank cultivation technique.

Fei Hou’s martial spirits was the Silver River and his own cultivation technique coupled with ‘Liquid Thunder Arts’ will speed up his cultivation speed tremendously; to step into Xiantian realm in five years’ time was no problem.

“This Subordinate bows down for Sovereign’s grace!” After memorizing the ‘Liquid Thunder Arts’ Fei Hou knelt down in gratitude, vowing “This Subordinate will always follow Sovereign!”

Huang Xiaolong waved his hand and helped Fei Hou up. He trusted Fei Hou’s loyalty, otherwise, he wouldn’t have taught Fei Hou ‘Liquid Thunder Arts.”

“When you return to the Marshal’s Mansion, tell Haotian to come over. I will also teach him a cultivation technique.” 

“This Subordinate thanks Sovereign on behalf of Senior Brother!” Delight showed on Fei Hou’s face, and he knelt down to thank Huang Xiaolong again.

Telling Fei Hou to stand, he explained some of the technique’s profoundness until Fei Hou started to grasp them. He then told Fei Hou about his plans to buy more slaves and train them to build his own power.

“Sovereign, please rest assured, Fei Hou will handle this task.” Fei Hou said with confidence. 

Huang Xiaolong nodded and allowed Fei Hou to leave.

After Fei Hou had left, Huang Xiaolong went to the yard to practice Tears of Asura for a while, then he continued with the skills he knew from his previous life: Ethereal Palm, Execute Demon Sword, Luohan Fist, etc.

And as for the Academy’s afternoon class session, Xiaolong didn’t bother to attend.

The fact was, he enrolled into Cosmic Star Academy because the Dragon Flame Valley could temper his body and enhance his battle qi; and the allure of the prizes from the class competition, year competition and the Academy overall competition’s rewards – the Grade Four, and Five Spirit Dans! And of course, the representative spot to participate in Duanren Empire’s Imperial City Battle!