Chapter 74

Chapter 74: Cultivating In The Dragon Flame Valley

“You managed to contact your Master?!” When Huang Xiaolong heard this, he couldn’t help but feel happy.

“That’s right, Sovereign!” Fei Hou smiled and affirmed respectfully, “But, Master is still in the Mohe Kingdom, and to rush to here from the Mohe Kingdom will require around ten days or so.”

‘Ten days,” Huang Xiaolong nodded his head softly. He had already waited for two years, another ten days of waiting didn’t matter to him.

Yu Ming would arrive ten days later, and at that time, Huang Xiaolong could get the information about the Asura’s Gate headquarters location from him!

However, Huang Xiaolong would be cultivating in Dragon Flame Valley for half a month. He would only come out after half a month’s time after entering there. Therefore, when Yu Ming arrived, he would have to trouble him to wait a few days until he came out from the Dragon Flame Valley.

After a while, Huang Xiaolong went to the Academy’s square with Fei Hou; most of the class winners were already waiting there. Huang Xiaolong’s presence naturally attracted their attention, causing all the students to look at him.

Maybe Xiaolong didn’t recognize these students, but no doubt, they recognized him.

Yesterday, during the Academy competition, Xiaolong’s performance was the most dazzling and eye-catching of all; it even curtailed the overall Academy number one, Chen Cheng’s limelight.

Top grade twelve martial spirit!

Huang Xiaolong was forever engraved into Duanren Empire’s history, not to mention the Luo Tong Kingdom!

In the midst of the student group, stood Lu Kai who lost to Huang Xiaolong and he had a complicated expression on his face as he looked at the young man smaller than him. Lu Kai was one of the fourteen First Year class winners, eligible to enter and practice in the Dragon Flame Valley.

Yesterday, after the competition ended, Principal Sun Zhang and Vice-Principal Xiong Chu gave Zhong Yuan his notice, emphasizing that he doesn’t need to come to Cosmic Star Academy anymore. Don’t come anymore! Zhong Yuan was expelled, and after being expelled, Zhong Yuan ran to his sister and ‘cried’ for a very long time.

Moments later, Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu appeared on the square.

When the two of them arrived, they glanced around the group of students and their eyes lit up brightly like the stars when they spotted Huang Xiaolong. Their demeanor changed in the blink of an eye; the students actually saw Principal Sun Zhang and Vice-Principal Xiong Chu’s mouths bloom into a smile that contained traces of the desire to please Huang Xiaolong, even nodding their heads.

Seeing this scene, the group of students felt envy and jealousy, including the overall Academy champion, Chen Cheng. Even he had never enjoyed such treatment.

And then, Sun Zhang opened his mouth and asked, “Xiaolong, did you sleep well last night?”

Did you sleep well last night? Everyone felt like fainting.

Even Huang Xiaolong was startled at the ‘caring’ question.

“It was okay.” Huang Xiaolong nodded and said.