Chapter 66

Chapter 66: Should Be A Tie 

When Huang Xiaolong arrived at the Cosmic Star Academy’s main square, he ran into Li Lu.

“Xiaolong!” Li Lu had spotted Huang Xiaolong from far away. Feeling delighted, she ran into Huang Xiaolong’s arms same as always and hugged him. He smiled bitterly as the square’s passerby turned to look at them.

“Okay, everyone is looking,” Huang Xiaolong persuaded.

Only then did Li Lu let go of him.

In the few months they had been apart, Li Lu had grown taller; her small face’s features had become even more delicate and her dimples when smiling were even more mesmerizing. Intelligent and bright looking eyes showed cuteness and mischief.

Li Lu’s looked down shyly from being stared at by Huang Xiaolong and a trace of a red blush appeared on her cheeks.

“Xiaolong, tomorrow is the class end year’s competition so you must be careful of Jiang Teng.” Seconds later, Li Lu raised her head and said to Huang Xiaolong, “After he was beaten by you last time, Jiang Teng was healed by the Principal and Vice-Principal. He has been training madly for the past few months and has advanced quickly. His current strength is already at peak late-Fourth Order!”

The peak late-Fourth Order? Huang Xiaolong was a bit surprised.

He didn’t expect that little punk would break through to the peak late-Fourth Order so soon.

Suddenly, Huang Xiaolong frowned a little and his eyes squinted when he noticed Jiang Teng was heading his way with a group of students tagging behind him.

Li Lu noticed Huang Xialong’s frown, she turned around and her expression changed. Immediately, she hid behind Huang Xiaolong as if she was afraid of Jiang Teng.

Watching Li Lu’s reaction, Huang Xiaolong’s frown grew deeper.

Stopping in front of Huang Xiaolong, Jiang Teng glanced at Li Lu hiding behind Huang Xiaolong and the corner of his mouth curled up in a cruel sneer. He looked at Huang Xiaolong saying, “I heard someone say that you’re back and I didn’t expect it to be true. Huang Xialong, tomorrow is the class competition and this time, I will make you feel regret, regret forever!” At this point, he pointed a finger at Li Lu and spat the words out, one by one, “At tomorrow’s class competition, I want to see if you can save her like last time!”

When Jiang Teng said this, his eyes shone with a fiery fierceness, and it was obvious to everyone present how high the level of animosity Jiang Teng felt towards Huang Xiaolong.

The last time, it was on this very spot that Huang Xiaolong defeated him in the public eye, turning him from the Academy’s most talented genius in a hundred years to the Academy’s laughing stock.

That incident spread through the entire Royal City and was treated like a juicy piece of gossip at the dinner table.

These past five months, he lived under mocking eyes and was ridiculed every day and he hated Huang Xiaolong for it! His hate spread to everyone and everything related to Huang Xiaolong!

Every single day during these past five months he trained like a madman– everything was for defeating Huang Xiaolong in front of the Academy in the class competition, to cruelly crush Huang Xiaolong!