5~7~19

You told me to write you a novel so I will.  Here is just the begining.

It is currently 10:46am youre sleeping peacefully because we have not slept in nearly three days. I on the other hand am not tired yet.  Anyways I just want to put into words every thing I can about you.  All my Gayyyy things I have to say. 

Carter Jaxon Catoe,

   Ever since the first day I met you I knew there was something unforgettable about you. From the way you talked to the way you walked,  hell even when you just stood there and did nothing at all I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You were all I could think about, all I wanted to think about.  I remember waiting watching as every bus passed by just hoping you were on the next one to pull up,  even if you didn't talk to me that day at least I got to see you.  That was always the highlight of my day and my favorite part of the entire day. 

  I remember each and every day I'd think of ways to get closer to you.  Every single day I'd always find a way to talk to you wether it was you yelling at me for stealing your jacket or glasses or you yelling at me because I would mess up your perfectly messy hair that you spent so long doing that day.  Some days it could have just been me wanting to talk to you about absolutely nothing just so I could be closer to you.  Other days it was my depression just kicking my ass and for some reason you were the only person who could see it and the only person who actually talked to me and calmed me down.  (Little did I know some day it would absolutely kill me that you know me so well) 

As we both progressed through our short years at Westwood I'd find myself dressing up more every day and wearing bright red lip stick because I just knew that would drive you absolutely wild.  I found myself growing more protective over you as if we were becoming close friends.  Before then I never tried to impress anyone or catch someones attention like I was trying so hard to do for you.  I remember you getting with these girls who I knew just did not deserve you nor your love.  I would get so pissed off because I'd see you putting your all into it and them just stepping on you like you were nothing.  Anytime I was around that I could feel my heart race and my blood instantly boil!  These girls knew nothing about you they didn't listen to you like I did or care for you like I did.  I remember getting so discouraged that I would never in a million years get a chance to show you that I could treat you like the King you were.  I never felt like I was pretty enough for such an amazing guy and I always felt like I'd just be too much for you because I would always annoy you so much. 

     As the days went by I felt you kinda being able to tolerate me more and more we spent a little more time together each day.  I never got the balls to tell you that you meant so much more to me than "just friends".

  Then suddenly without me even realizing it all my feelings turned to love, but before I could tell you anything I moved away and we lost contact  a short period later you miraculously added me on Facebook and that's where everything sparked back up.