Chapter 11 Volume 6

The next day in Mistral
Cinder (POV)
I'm back at the underground bar with little Ms. Malachite.
Cinder- Do have my information?
Malachite- Of course I do darlin. Little miss always delivers. Although I can't promise you'll be pleased. Word is they were seen boarding the Argus Limited a week or two back. Well that isn't exactly far from here, Argus rarely is a destination for folks. Chances are they'll be heading straight to
Cinder- Atlas.
I turn around begin to leave.
Malachite- You know you turned out to be quite the interesting customer Cinder.
My eyes go big and I stop. I turn to her.
Malachite- It's not often a client brings me double the business.
I hear a thud behind me and I turn to it. I look up to the second floor and see a familiar face.

 I look up to the second floor and see a familiar face

Cinder- Wait. Neo?
She narrows her eye and dives at me. She swings her umbrella and I block it. Turns into glass. She reappears to my right and pushes me back.
Cinder- What are you doing?!
She backflips away from me then rushes me. She tries to hit me with the pointy end of her umbrella but I strafe. One her umbrella swings misses and turns her around. I hit her in her side and she countered with a umbrella hit to my face. I backflip a couple times and her umbrella pushes me back and I place both of my feet on Malachite's table to stop Nero's momentum. I push off the table and throw a left axe fist which he blocked with her umbrella. I throw a couple more punches which she blocks. I throw some spin kicks which she simply stepped back to avoid. I double foot dropkicked her in the face and she landed on the bar. I hop on the bar too. She sees a bowl and hits it to me. I block it and it shatters. She does it again but I catch the bowl. She tries to hit my neck with the umbrella but I block it with the bowl and it shatters. After exchanging a couple more blows, I catch her foot and throw her off the bar. I jump off the bar and did a backflip kick twice which she blocked. I kicked her in the face and she it me up. My feet touched the ceiling and I dived at her with a flaming right fist which she barely dodged. She jumps back and I jump on the railing on the second floor.
Malachite- That's enough ladies! I love dinner and a show but it's time to take it outside.
I jump out the window behind me and land on the ground outside. Neo follows me and shatters into glass as she touched the ground.
Cinder- Hmph. Nice trick. (Begins walking down the road) You've gotten stronger. So have I.
I ignite a fireball in my right hand and throw it behind me. It hits Neto's umbrella and she moves it out of the way to reveal that she is wearing Torchwick's hat.
Cinder- I don't have time for your misplaced blame girl. I didn't kill your boss. If you want revenge, take it up with little red.
She rushes me and I summon two swords. We exchange clashes.
Cinder- You're not the only one with a grudge against Ruby.
She hits me in the face with her umbrella. I get pissed and ignite my eye.
Cinder- Listen!
I surround myself with a small tornado. It pushed her back and I begin to levitate.
Cinder- We both want that girl dead. So quit wasting your time fighting me and let's discuss how we kill her together.
He lowers her umbrella.
Cinder- Ok then. Let's talk.
The wind goes away and I stop levitating.
Cinder- (realizes Neo can't talk) Oh right.
The next day
Weiss (POV)
After spending all of yesterday planning, we finally got a plan. I was the first phase. Right now I'm at the military base being escorted to a ship by Cordovin and Saphron and the baby.
Cordovin- I was relieved to hear that you came to your senses Ms. Schnee. Many of us were devastated when we heard that you'd be attending beacon academy. Knowing that you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart.
Weiss- It was time to get my act together and go back to my roots.
Cordovin- I can't wait to see you follow in your sister's footsteps.
Weiss- Absolutely.
Cordovin- I'm sending two of my best guards to personally escort you. Make sure General Ironwood hears that part.
AS 1- Allow me to assist you with your bag (lifts suitcase) Wow. This a heavy bag.
Weiss- That's alright (tries to pull it away)
AS 1- Nonsense.
AS 2- Allow me to assist as well.
Weiss- I can take care of it by myself.
Saphron- (whispers to baby) Ok. Just like we practiced.
The baby nods and begins to cry loudly.
Saphron- Oh no. Look at that. He's just gonna miss you so much. You should hurry on out of here.
AS 1- Crying child!
AS 2- We must counsel it!
They put down the suitcase and head over to Saphron and her child.
I get on the ship.
Weiss- That was close.
Ruby (earpiece)- Is everything ok?
Maria (suitcase)- Call me heavy. It's all muscle. I'll show them a thing or two.
Weiss- We're on board.
Ruby (POV)
Ruby- Alright.
I turn to the gang. We're all on the edge of Argus.
Ruby- We'll all watch our scrolls. The moment is out of range of the comm tower, that means she'll be out of the radar too.
Yang (earpiece)- And that's where Blake steps in. We're almost at the drop off.
Ruby- Copy.
I look at Zack who was leaned up against a tree. I walk over to him.
Ruby- How you holding up?
Zack- I'm holding up the best I can. With the fever, it's taking Cas longer to heal up my chest wound but the sickness is almost gone so I should heal up completely when we're in the air in our way to Atlas. In terms of fighting, right now I can do is teleport.
I give him a kiss.
Ruby- Ok. Let me know if you need anything.
Zack- Will do.
Author: And so the heist begins. Neo is back in the picture and it looks like she'll be helping Cinder out as they head to Atlas. Oh boy. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.