Chapter 17 Volume 6: Epilouge

Timeskip to that night
Somewhere an the outskirts of Mistral
Cinder (POV)
I'm waiting out here in the forest for Neo to come back with the ship. A few minutes pass by and a Mistral ship comes by and lands. The door opens and a Mistral soldier steps out. He changes to reveal Neo. I walk up to her and the ship
Cinder- It should get us to Solitas. After that you might wanna try materializing yourself some snow boots.
Neo just rolls her eyes extends her hand out for me to stop. She places her hand on the ship and it materializes into an Atlasian ship then turns back into a Mistral one.
Cinder- You know Neo, someone once asked me if I believe in destiny. And I'm happy to say, I still do.
We get on the ship and head for Atlas.
Meanwhile in the realm of darkness
Salem (POV)
I was at my pool of darkness creating new grim. Particularly gorillas with wings. I was then approached by none other than Kai.
Kai- Your grace.
He kneels.
Salem- So, did your mission go? Did you kill him?
Kai- I had him right where I wanted him but then....
Salem- Go on.
Kai- She's back. She shot me with her angelic beam. I stood to chance against her in the condition that I was. I had no choice but to fall back. She's following Zack and they're headed for Solitas in Atlas.
I turn away from him and I get pissed
Salem- How in the hell are you back already?!You weren't supposed to be back so soon! Damn you you angelic bitch!! (Calms down) You did well Kai. That wasn't your fault. Go rest up dear.
Kai- Yes your grace.
He leaves and I turn to my little army of gorilla grim.
Salem- Soon my children. Soon Atlas will burn and Zack fun will die.
Meanwhile somewhere in the air near Solitas
Ruby (POV)
Maria- We should have just enough fuel to make it.
Ruby- Thanks miss Calavera.
Qrow- Hey Ruby, you did great out there kid. Just don't give heart attacks like that again. You or Zack. Speaking of which, how's he doing?
Ruby- He hasn't woken up yet. We patched up his chest wound again.
I go back to the back with the others. Zack's team is sitting by him and making he's ok.
Weiss was talking to Blake.
Weiss- I'm sorry you went through that nightmare. I'm glad Yang and Zack were there for you.
Yang- We were there for each other and Zack is somehow always there for all of us.
Nora- Took the words right out of my mouth.
Everyone stares at me.
Ruby- Hey stop it.
Ren- You petrified a leviathan after jumping down the barrel of a cannon.
Ruby- Don't act like you guys haven't done crazy stuff before. Besides, I'm not the one who turned into a gigantic demon monster.
We all look at Zack. Suddenly he starts glowing like that night. I rush over to him.
Ruby- Zack!! Talk to me love!! Is everything alright?!!
He glows brighter then there is a flash of white. Once it goes away, Zack is still there.
Ruby- Phew. He's ok.
Dante- Uh Ruby, you may want to look behind you.
I turn around and see a horned guy that looks to be around Zack's age.

Ruby- And just who are you.
Cas- I am Caspian Magnus Everett. I am the King Of Sin and I reside in Zack. I bring no harm.
Dante- Then what do you want?
Cas- I wanted to explain what Zack did at Argus. That demon that you all saw was indeed him but he was never supposed to do that. Being injured the way he is, I have to put a lot of power into healing him, therefore his power is very limited and low. When he transformed, his body wasn't ready for it and he was low on power but he pushed himself away. It resulted in a corrupted demon transformation. By doing that his soul became a corrupted. Not completely though. It wasn't enough to completely corrupt his soul, so right now, I'm getting rid of all that corruption, hence why he's in a very deep sleep right now.
Jaune- So how are you working inside him right now when you're standing right here in front of us?
Cas- I am merely an apparition created to exist on this plane. The real me is still inside him working.
Ruby- So what happens if he becomes fully corrupted?
Cas- Then he will turn into the very demon of ultimate destruction and I will have to kill him and myself along with him. He should be good as long as he doesn't do what he did a few more times. He should be alright and awake by the time we reach Solitas. With that I must bid you guys a goodbye for now.
With that, Caspian disappears. I look at Zack and hug him closely to me.
Somewhere right outside the ship flying right behind the ship with her wings
??? (POV)
I see Solitas come into view

Somewhere right outside the ship flying right behind the ship with her wings??? (POV)I see Solitas come into view

I look back at the ship.
???- You've become stronger Zack. You're always putting yourself in harms way to protect others. Even if means turning into a gigantic corrupted demon. You will only grow stronger. I can't wait to see you. I love you my son. My Zacky.
Author: And with that last swerve bomb drop, it brings a close to this volume. I have an announcement that I'm going to post right after this page and on my profile. Thank y'all for reading this.