Chapter thirteen

A/N: Okay, there is like, really mature stuff in this chapter so be wanred.

"Percy, are you sure about this?" Jason asked, his voice wavering. "Now you're making me have second thoughts." Percy joked and Jason sighed. "Okay... But remember-" "I know, I know. If I feel uncomfortable or if you're hurting me, you want me to tell you to stop." Jason smiled, then pushed Percy against the bed. He kissed under his ear, making Percy giggle and squirm. Jason sighed, then pulled back. He pulled his shirt off, then helped Percy with his. He sighed and grabbed Percy's hand, then pulled it to his mouth, kissing his palm. He grabbed the ribbon and brought Percy's hands up to the bedpost. He tied Percy hands tightly, then smiled. He ran his thumb down Percy's chest. Jason dropped his head down and kissed Percy's happy trail, pulling on the small hairs. Percy bit his lip, wanting to burry his hand in Jason's hair badly. Jason smirked, knowing exactly what was running through his head. "Giving up so easily?" Percy stuck his tounge at Jason and sighed, curling and uncurling his toes. Jason slid Percy's pants down quickly, tossing them onto the floor. He touched the dent in Percy's boxers lightly, tracing it. Percy groaned and twisted, biting his lip. Jason chuckled and nuzzled Percy's dent, making him gasp. "S-stop teasing me." Percy stuttered, barely able to think, his mind fuzzy. Jason stopped immediately, his face dropping. "Perc (it's pronounced like purse)... I'm sorry, I'll stop." Percy smiled slightly, then glanced down at Jason. Jason bit the elastic of Percy's briefs, then pulled them down woth his teeth. Percy let out a strange gurgle and Jason smiled. He tossed them onto the floor by Percy's pants, then rested his forehead on Percy's stomach, his nose burried in the short hair. Percy's breath hitched as Jason started licking the base of Percy's member. He knew it was one of Percy's sensitive spots. He stopped after a minute, leaning back up to connect their lips. Percy moaned and pushed against Jason, grinding his hips against the rough material of his jeans.  Jason grinned and kissed Percy's neck, then pulled back, sniffing the air. "What is it?" "I smell... Smoke." Jason said, then his eyes widened. "Shit." "Jason, untie me. Please, untie me." Percy begged, pulling on the ribbon. "Okay, I am." Jason said as calmly as he could. He tried to untie the knot, but bit his lip. "I-I can't... It's too tight." Percy stared at him, his eyes wet. "I don't want to die. I don't want to die, Jason." Jason cupped Lercy cheek and kissed his nose. "You aren't going to die I swear." Percy choked back a sob. "Go get the scissors." "I can't they're downstairs." Jason reminded him and Percy swore. "Get of here then. I don't want you to die too." "You aren't going to die Percy." Jason said, then layed down on the bed next to Percy. "Jason, get out of here. You have a whole freaking life to live." "But without you, I don't have a life." Jason said, then the flames pushed into the room. Jason kissed Percy, then wrapped his arms around him. Percy rested his head on Jason's shoulder, wincing as the flames brushed his toe. "I love you." He whispered to Jason, then shut his eyes.

Nico blinked at Percy, his mouth slightly open. "You... You were in a fire?" "Yeah..." Percy mumbled and Nico smiled sympathetically at him. "And that was three months ago?" Percy nodded, then pulled off his shoe and sock, rolling up his pant leg. His foot and ankle were scared with burns, then Nico realized, he was probably scared everywhere. Nico pulled Percy's shirt up and stared at the marks, then ran his finger down them. Percy sighed, then grabbed Nico's wrist, pulling his hand away. "Yeah, I know. It's hid-" Nico cut him off by pressing their lips together. Percy froze, staring at Nico with wide eyes. Nico pulled back and smiled at Percy. "Nico? Are you okay?" Nico nodded slowly, then his head rolled to the side and he fell to floor.