Chapter twenty nine

Will woke up an hour or so later. He stretched and slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Nico. He walked into the bathroom and cleaned himself, then got dressed. He walked downstairs and froze. Percy was sitting on the couch, staring at the tv screen. "Percy!" "Hey Will..." Percy muttered sadly. "When did you get here?" Percy glanced at the clock. "About an hour ago..." Will bit his lip. "Did you-" "Yeah, I saw you and Nico..." Will nodded, sitting down cautiously. "I'm sorry... He just-" "I know! I'm sorry, I know... Jason said his hormones would be crazy and- and Nico probably hates me now and-" "He doesn't hate you. Sure, he's mad at you but..." Percy nodded, his face in his hands. "If course he is. Just... Go back up there and when he wakes up tell him I'm down here..." Will nodded sadly and walked up the stairs, slipping back into the room. Nico's eyes fluttered open as Will sat down beside him. "Hey." Nico grunted, pushong himself up. "Percy got back a few hours ago, he's downstairs if you want to see him." "He... He didn't see us? Did he?" Nico asked, chewing on his lip. Will shook his head. "No. He doesn't know about it." Nico nodded and stood up, shuffling to the closet and pulling out a pair of fuzzy pants. He pulled then on then waddled downstairs. Percy looked up and smiled. Nico blinked at him and shuffled toward him. "Hey." Percy said and Nico nodded. "I'm sorry for not being around. Just... School." Nico nodded, chewing his lip. "So I got you something." Percy said after a few minutes of silence. Nico looked up, his ears twitching. "It's in the kitchen. I'll get it for you." Nico nodded and sat down once Percy left. Percy came back with a bag and stood in front of Nico. He handed him a package of Oreos and a bottle of something. "What is that?" "Lotion.... I figured- if you wanted- I could run your feet. I mean, they probably hurt..." Nico smiled slightly, then sighed. "But You never have time..." "No, it's thanksgiving break. I get two weeks off." Nico looked up at him. "Oh... Is Will leaving then?" Percy locked his jaw. "If you want him to..." Nico thought about it, then nodded. "I guess... I want to spend time with you." Percy smiled, then kissed Nico's head. "Alright. I'll go tell him." Nico nodded and ripped open the Oreos. He started nibbling on then as Percy strode upstairs.

"Will-" "I know. I was just getting my stuff together." Will said, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Percy nodded. "Okay. Sorry to kick you out..." "It's fine. Nico really missed you." Percy nodded. "I guess we'll find out." Percy said, then led Will to the door.

"Do you need anything?" Percy asked Nico for the hundredth time. "No. I just want to lie down." Nico groaned. "Sorry. I just... I feel so bad because I haven't been home with you..." Nico opened his eyes slightly, glancing at Percy. "It's fine..." "I know. I just..." Nico rolled his eyes, shifting around to find a more comfortable spot. "Nico... Your feet are blue." "Those are called bruises." Percy nodded, sighing. "I know that. I just want to help you." Nico sighed, stretching. "I guess I could go for a foot rub..." Percy jumped up, rubbing downstairs to grab the lotion. He came back up and crouched down by Nico's feet, pouring lotion on his hands. Percy started rubbing Nico's feet. Nico moaned, feeling himself relax for the first time in forever. Afew minutes later Percy was done, wiping his hands off on the bed. He layed down beside Nico. "I love you." Nico mumbled something, then fell asleep.

A/N: Okay I'm sorry this took so long and I probably won't be working on it this month because it's national novel writing month so I'm writing something on there and im really sorry