Chapter thirty three

Neko looked around, sighing. I guess I took a wrong turn... I'll just- but his thoughts were cut off by a hand pressing over his mouth. Someone pulled him behind a dumpster, shushing him as they bound his wrist. Nico's screams were muffled by the sweaty hand pressed over his face, but that was quickly replaced by a dirty shirt. He squirmed around, trying to get out of his captors hold, but the ropes only dug into his wrist. He screamed around the gag as the person unzipped his hoodie and pushed his shirt up. He felt a hand on his stomach and screamed, kicking the man. He gasped as the man slapped him, then tugged his pants and breifs down. He screamed louder, tears pouring down his face. The man chuckled and leaned down, pressing his lips against Nico's. Nico flailed, sobbing and choking on the shirt. He felt the man thrust inside him and gasped, his whole body shaking and his throat raw. He tried to push away, but the man laughed and kissed him roughly again. After a few minutes, the man released inside him and sighed, kissing his chest. "Don't go telling anyone about this, or I will rip you into pieces." Nico whimpered, his body shaking. The man untied him and redressed him, then ungagged him and ran off. Nico layed there for a few minutes, sobbing quietly. He finally pulled himself up, wincing and limping down the street to his house.

Percy jumped up as the door opened, running over and hugging Nico. "Where were- Oh my god... Nico! What-" Nico shook his head, pushing Percy away. "N-nothing happened. I just... I was going for a walk and I tripped..." Percy bit his lip, knowing Nico was lying. "N... Okay..." Percy nodded, patting Nico's shoulder. "I uh... I'll help you upstairs." Nico shuddered and nodded, leaning on Percy. Percy helped him to their room, then layed him on the bed. He pulled his hand back and gasped. "Is that blood?!" Nico looked up at Percy, his eyes glassy. "I... I'm sorry..." Percy shook his head, turning away. "I... I'll be right back. Stay here..." Nico looked down as Percy went downstairs and called Jason. "Percy?" "Yeah... Um... Nico just got back.... He... He didn't look good at all. His face.... His wrists were torn up and... And he was bleeding..." Percy whispered, looking down at his hand. Jason was silent. "I will be there as soon as possible." "I-yeah... Okay." Percy hung up, then walked back upstairs, peering into the room. Nico was sobbing in the bed, blood dripping down from his wrists into his face, his ankles bleeding into the sheets. Percy swallowed down a lump, then walked back downstairs to wait for Jason.