Chapter twenty six

"Leo!" Nico squeaked happily and jumped on him. Leo laughed, kissing his cheek. "Hey Neeks. You're getting a little chubby, huh?" Nico looked ober at Percy and Leo frowned. "Percy, tell me you are not stuffing my brother." "I'm not. I'm not, just... Come here." Percy lead Nico and Leo up to his room. Leo sat down beside Nico, staring as Percy dug through one of his drawers. He pulled out a colored sonogram and handed it to Leo. Leo stared at it, then looked up at Nico and Percy. "You... That's.... Woah...." Nico bit his lip and leaned against Percy. Leo finially grinned. "That's awesome." Nico smiled at Percy. "So... There's a baby in here?" Leo asked, resting his hand on Nico's stomach. Nico nodded and Percy grinned. "Anybody hungry?" He asked and Nico gasped happily. "Yes! Can we have-" "Chinese? Yes." Nico giggled and Percy pecked his lips, resting his hand on his back. Leo smiled at them, following them to the kitchen.

"Well, I guess I'd better go soon... It's nearly 10." Leo said and Percy looked at the clock frowning. " I guess it is... Yeah, Nico ahould probably go to bed soon anyway.... It was nice to see you." Nico muttered something from Percy's lap and Leo laughed. "Nice to see you guys too." He said, then left. Percy picked Nico up and started carrying him to the room. "No.... I want to take a bath...." Percy nodded and set Nico down by the tub. "Start filling it and I'm going to go get something." Nico scooted toward the tub and turned it on, sighing and leaning against the wall. Percy came in a minute later, kissing Nico's head. Percy sat something down on the counter, then  stripped down. He helped Nico, then slid into the tub, pulling Nico down between his legs. Nico sighed and leaned agaonst his chest, his eyes fluttering shut. Percy bent down, his lips pressing against Nico's neck, under his ear. Nico moaned lightly, turning his head so more of his neck was showing. "Don't fall asleep on me." Percy whispered. Nico mumbled something, twisting around. He smiled at Percy, nuzzling his chest. "But I'm sleepy..." "I know. Afew more minutes okay. Relaxing is good for the baby." "But... I'm so tired." Percy nodded and kissed his head. "One minute." Nico grunted and shifted, pushong his hips against Percy. Percy froze, then sat up. "Um... Yeah, we can get out now." "I don't want to." Nico whimpered and Percy sighed. "But you wanted to- oh! I have something for you." Nico looked up. "Yeah?" "Come on." Percy grabbed a towel and stood up, drying himself then Nico off. "Okay... Oh. Your asleep." Percy chuckled and kissed Nico's head, then carried him to his room, laying him down on the bed. He layed down beside him, falling asleep.

A/N: sorry it sucks, and its late... I was just really busy with school and homestuck and stuff and just... Yeah