Chapter thirty five

Nico woke up with a start, the bright light of noon raining down on him from the window. He blinked groggily, turning to face Percy. Percy smiled at him and kissed his nose. Nico covered his face, scooting away from Percy. Percy chuckled, wrapping his arm around Nico gently. "If uh... If you don't mind... I want to look at your body. Just to see..." Nico nodded and stood up, then turned back to Percy. "Then I get to look at yours." Percy looked down, then nodded. "Yeah. Alright." Nico pulled his shirt off slowly, wincing. Percy covered his mouth and watched as Nico finished stripping, wincing practically every time he moved. Percy swallowed and stood up, shuffling over to Nico. Nico looked away from him as Percy felt the guys and bruises that covered him. Percy kissed his ear, then sighed. "My turn I guess..." Nico limped over to the bed and sat down, watching Percy closely. Percy sighed and stripped, keeping weak eye contact with Nico. Nico stared at him, his eyes mapping his body. Along with the cuts on his arms, there were cuts on his thighs. Most of which were faded, but some weren't. Nico motioned for Percy to walk closer to the bed, taking his arm and kissing the fresh cuts. "Percy. I love you. You... Stop. Please." Percy looked away from Nico, then sighed. "I... I'll flush the blades tonight-" "No. Right now." Percy sighed, then walked over to the bed side table. He pulled one of the drawers out and set it on the bed. He pulled all the discs out of it, revealing a pile of blades. Nico pursed his lips, stepping toward Percy. "Is that it?" Percy shut his eyes and shook his head. "No. There are some more in the bathroom by the toilet..." Nico nodded and followed Percy to the bathroom. Percy set the drawer on the floor and opened one of the cabinets, scooping out a few blades. He tossed them into the drawer and sighed. "That's it." Nico nodded and pushed the toilet lid up. Percy took the drawer and turned it. The blades dropped into the toilet and Percy sighed, covering his face. Nico flushed the toilet, shut the lid, then led Percy back to their room. He set him on the bed before collapsing next to him. "That wasn't so hard." Percy looked down at him, then sighed and leaned back on the pillows. He pat his lap and Nico crawled over to him, leaning down and pressing their foreheads together. Percy smiled, resting his arm on Nico's back gingerly. Nico smiled and pressed their lips together, his heart fluttering as Percy moved his hand further down Nico's back. Nico pulled back as Percy rested his hand on Nico's butt. "Can we?" Percy bit his lip. "Jaosn said we could but.... Since you.... I don't know..." Nico nodded, pecking Percy's lips. "Maybe later then...." Percy nodded and wrapped his arms around Nico. Nico pressed against Percy, burying his face in his neck and nibbling on his soft spot. Percy groaned, rolling his hips back into the bed. Nico smiled and rolled over, laying beside him. Percy leaned over and kissed his head. "Want to go take a bath?" Nico nodded and Percy lifted him up, carrying him to the bathroom.