One

Another sasuhina fanfic
I dont own naruto.

"Do you have to go now?" Sakura the pink haired, sasuke's mistress for two years, said as she was wrapped in bed sheets, looking at sasuke's who was getting dressed to leave.
"Yeah, i have a mission" sasuke said stoically.
"When will i see you again" sakura said
"I don't know..., goodbye" sasuke said and left.
Sakura sighed, sasuke the man who every girl desired to have, yet they can't. However sakura could get something they didn't, his body, though it was just an affair to sasuke, only an act of lust, but sakura was trying to get him into her web, to love her back.
Since sasuke was suffering from trauma seeing his favorite uncle Madara uchiha killed by his own brother, his brother itachi whom sasuke loved so dearly, and then losing itachi due to some disease, though sasuke was wishing for his death, yet he grieved.
Sasuke went off to see his best friend, and the head of Konoha, Naruto.
Sasuke was a well known Marshal in konoha, he was also Naruto's advisor.
Naruto sent for sasuke for a new investigative mission, he needed his advisor and Marshal to infiltrate a place, owned by a known criminal, yet they can't catch him because he always ran clean.

"Finally, sasuke is here" Naruto greeted.
"Hey, naruto" sasuke greeted," whats the deal"
"Sit down, you smell..." naruto winked.
"Get to the point naruto"sasuke snorted
"At least you should have showered" naruto said.
"You said it was urgent.."
"Still... and add on sasuke, don't you want to start a family already.." Naruto said
"I prefer not to talk about that.." Sasuke said monotonous
"Come on sasuke, all konoha's bachelorettes are head over heals for you, you have bedded many women, still didn't fall for one... and sakura your mistress, is so in love with you..why.." Naruto continued but was interrupted by sasuke's snort
"I guess you know she was the one demanding, beside its purely lust, i have to release one way or another.. i could never love sakura.." Sasuke said.
"So can we get into the point please?" Sasuke asked.
"Okay, Akatsuki attacked again.. And.."
Naruto told sasuke about the mission to be carried.
This one is different, sasuke would disguise and head for the play house.
The owner to that play house is the culprit, known as pein.

"Hinata, Hanabi, stay here, we will escape from the secret doors, just wait for my sign" Neji told the Hyuuga sisters who were hugging each other, heaving in panic, the Hyuuga mansion is under attack, by Akatsuki's who are trying to collect their special pearl eyes, and the golden seal which is worth a fortune.
Hinata and Hanabi's witnessed their mother's slaughter, their father was fighting brutally he managed to kill some of the culprits, but he vanished.
Hinata covered her little sister's eye, to protect her from trauma.
"It'll be fine hanabi don't worry" Hinata whispered in her sister's ear, while stroking her hair.
Neji killed some of the assailants then headed back to the girls, but he was severely injured and limping.
Hinata gasped.
"Neji..."
"Don't worry Hinata.." neji assured
"Lets go" he grabbed hanabi's hand along with Hinata and started running, towards the secret doors of their large mansion.
Neji opened the secret door, he let Hanabi pass first, but the assailants were approaching.
Hinata looked back then looked to Neji's form,
"Come hinata, enter" Neji said sternly as he looked at Hinata's eyes.
Hinata looked back and forth,she has to protect them, though she is a lady, but she must protect her family,
they musn't know this route of escapism, she decided to use herself as decoy.
"Come hinata i said" Neji growled.
"Neji.. take care of hanabi.." she pushed neji inside the door, closed it and sealed it behind the painting.
"NOOO HINATAAA HINATAAAA" Neji yelled.
"Sister..." Hanabi sobbed while trying to push the door open, however Neji grabbed her by the waist, and ran.
"Wait Hinata, i'll save you.." Neji said sternly.

*knock knock*
"Come in" Lord pain the head of the Akatsuki said to his visitor.
"Sir.." The Akatsuki 's member greeted Pain
Pain gave a sign to continue.
"The mission, was.." as Sassori was trying to explain however was interrupted by Pain's words
"A failure..." pain said as he closed his eyes, he then stood up, marched toward his comrades.
"I have sent one of the best members to bring me the golden seal, and kill the Hyuuga just to come back... WITH NOTHING.." he growled.
"S..sir they are strong.." Karin stuttered.
"It wasn't a total failure, sir" Deidara smirked, as he pushed Hinata's forward, she fell on the ground.
Pain inspected the Blue haired, pearl eyed girl, with beautiful pale skin, and curves, but was ruined by multiple bruises in her face.
He placed his hand under her chin, tilting her head up, she looked at him with crumbled face and gritted teeth.
"Interesting..." pain said.
"We can steal her eyes..." Sassori retorted.
"No." Pain smirked.
"I have better plans.. " pain smirked.

Sasuke walked inside the play house. He was greeted by multiple prostitutes stroking his chest, trying to molest him, some inserting their hands inside his chemise.
He sat down and multiple girls with exposed breasts, came and sat on his lap, stroking his hair.
"Would you like to play Mr." The first girl whispered as she licked his cheeks.
Sasuke looked expressionless. He chuckled.
Another came approached started dancing on his lap.
"Ladies.. please..., leave him alone." A woman with dark hair appeared.
The girls left sasuke.
"Are you new here?" The woman asked.
He nodded.
"So whats your type? Anything special, or.. you would like to try our special girls..." the lady said seductively.
"I prefer a special girls.." sasuke smirked while showing his dagger, pointing it to the lady's abdomen.
The woman gasped.
"Where is your boss..and don't try to make anything foolish or you would suffer the consequences..." Sasuke said stoically
The lady nodded in fear, sasuke has his own ways, no wonder he is the best marshal in konoha.
She lead him inside's a special door, reaching Akatsuki 's liar.
She knocked.
"Come in.."Pain said.
"Master, this guy, ..o.offered a fortune for a special ..girl" the woman stuttered, pointing to sasuke's
Pain looked at sasuke. He gave her the sign to leave.
She complied.
"Why the bothersome then.. she should have offered you a special girl.." Pain asked, he felt somehow suspicious but he decided to wait.
Sasuke remained silent.
He knew that the Akatsuki are also involved in enslaving girls, selling virgins, and many criminal acts.
"You are lucky Mr, we had a new collection of special girls.." Pain gave deidara the sign to bring the new 'special girls' and by that he meant those royal girls, who the captured to sell them, and because they are virgins, they bring a fortune.
Deidara brought four girls, all wrapped around white bed sheets, showing some of their naked bodies.
"Those are our new collection. Mr." Deidara pointed to the girls.
Sasuke inspected the girls, none was special, until his eyes fell on this one girl, with pale skin, pearl eyes, and blue haired.
A Hyuuga.. she is royalty. Sasuke thought.
He pointed to Hinata, who looked down, sobbing.
"Good choice mr, but unfortunately she is not for sale, she is my special entertainer..." Pain said.
"I'll offer you whatever you like.." Sasuke said.
"Well... Can't say no for money, you can have her the first night.." Pain smirked.
"However, she'll cost you a fortune.."
sasuke took out a pocket full of golden money.
Diedara starred in awe.
"Agreed" Pain grinned.
Deidara approached Hinata's shivering form, she was somehow decent, trying to cover her body, when he stretched his hand to grab her arms, she flinched but didn't stop him from grabbing her.
Sasuke can hear Hinata's sobbing and shivering as they lead her with him to the private room, when they reached, sasuke entered and Deidara pushed Hinata aggressively, she fell on the ground and winced.
Deidara left,
Sasuke looked at the shivering girl, who was tightening her grip on the sheets she is wrapped around.
Sasuke has bedded many girls, seen alot, but this girl is somehow different, her Beautiful silky, long hair and her eyes reminded him of his mother, except his mother had dark eyes.
She was undeniably beautiful.
Sasuke approached hinata, he rested his hands on both her shoulder and pulled her up, he looked at her beautiful pearl lavender eyes, its breath taking.
"Pl..plea..se..mr.. ple..ease.. d..do..n't" she sobbed and pleaded.
Her voice is gentle, just like his mothers.
Sasuke felt the urge to hug her and comfort her, not knowing why.
He collected her into his embrace. She sobbed inside his hug.
Sasuke offered her the fruits that were inside the basket in the room, he gave her a cup of water until she was calm.
"Are you calm now.." he asked.
"Y..yes.." she stuttered.
"I won't force you for anything.." Sasuke said, he was here to investigate, but first he must be a customer.
Hinata nodded.
"B..but.. they.. they'll hurt me if..if i.." she stuttered.
"Pleasured me.." sasuke continued.
Hinata nodded in embarrassment.
Sasuke stroke her cheeks, he couldn't understand why he was being gentle, with her, normally when he bedded sakura it was rough, animalistic, devoid of emotions, yet he was trying to be more intimate with the girl, maybe because of the mission. He thought. Surly its the reason.
Sasuke pushed hinata gently on the bed, he started kissing her cheeks, gently, nibbling her ears, Hinata shivered, and started heaving.
Sasuke stopped and looked at the girl's eye who was panicking.
She wanted to push him but was scared of the consequences.
Sasuke cupped her face, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She gasped.
Kissing her was his first kiss, his first gentle kiss.
Sasuke started to unwrap the girl from the sheets, she winced and covered her curvy body, with her hands.
As sasuke removed the rest of the sheets, his eye snapped as it fell on the girl's stomach down to her private parts.
She had cuts and burning scars over her whole stomach down to her private parts.
Hinata covered herself quickly.
Sasuke pulled himself up, was she abused... he thought, what a horrible thing.
"I..i.. am sorry.. Mr,.." Hinata stuttered.
Sasuke stroked her hair.
"Whats your name..."
"Hinata.."
Sasuke smiled, her voice is gentle, it was his first time to smile.
Sasuke stroked her hair, he embraced her.
"Hinata.."sasuke murmured
"Ah-huh.." she hummed.
"I'll pay you.. just be Mine" he said involuntary.