Ten

AN: i hope you like this fanfic so far.
If you like it please review :')

"Pregnant...." Neji was shocked.
Kiba, Hanabi and Gaara were listening in awe,as Hinata nodded slowly.
"How did that happen..." Neji asked.
"Hello, Neji. She had sex multiple times with Sasuke, its normal babies happen..." Hanabi retorted
"But she hadn't been sexually active since two months.." Neji said
"Or maybe..."Neji asked as Hinata nodded slowly.
"Do you know what the implication that will fall on you Hinata..." Kiba said
"Wow, guys... we are not here to scold my sister okay!, its not her fault the guy is a jerk... we can find another fiancé " Hanabi said, Gaara raised an eye brow.
"Hanabi, how could you, do you want me to fool a guy, tool with his feelings and use him just to be the father of my child so its not taken as an adultery...i can't do that" Hinata said.
"Its just how did that happen, did he sneak on you... Hinata, are you sure sasuke is the father" Neji asked.
"Are  you accusing me of being a whore, sleeping with whomsoever i meet..." Hinata said furiously.
"No, hinata its not like that..." Neji scoffed then sighed, then he placed his hands on Hinata's shoulder.
"I just want to know... i mean, how did you both fight because he was cheating and you were still intimately active.." Neji asked
Hinata sighed. She didn't want to tell about the horrible thing sasuke did, just to keep his image. Though sasuke's had a reputation of being a ruthless general, who was capable of finishing missions, brutally, and wasn't hindered by his emotions.
She looked down, fidgeting, she looked up as they looked at her intently, waiting for her to explain.
She sighed and closed her eyes, then looked up.
"As i.. i was.. preparing for the party.. i..." she stopped and looked at them again, their eyes were fixated on Hinata waiting for her to explain.
"Sasuke.. he.. just... smashed and..." she stopped fighting tears.
"He..," she stopped unsure.
She closed her eyes, remembering the incidence
"I don't know what got to him, sasuke is not a bad person i swear, he just, seemed not him.." Hinata retorted
"Hinata tell us what happened" Neji insisted
"He pushed me and he...it was just rough... " Hinata said
"Then you didn't mention that he cheated... it wasn't a fight..." Hanabi said
Hinata shook her head then said
"No he cheated its true, but i didn't mention..."
"Hinata... stop omitting details..." Kiba snapped.
"He pushed me okay, he said i should stay away, and i am a cheater and thats so cheap!..." Hinata snapped as her tears fell.
All gasped in awe.
"Hinata..." Gaara retorted
"Are you...satisfied now" she said between hiccups.
Hanabi hugged her sister tightly.
Kiba gritted his teeth, Gaara was pissed and Kiba was beyond fury.
They were interrupted by a knock.

Kiba went to the door, to find sasuke standing, he clenched his fist and was ready to punch but sasuke dodged, and naruto interfered.
After ear dropping, sasuke headed to Naruto and told him about Hinata's pregnancy.
He knew he is the father.
Naruto told him its an opportunity to fix things, and prove to hinata he is worthy for forgiveness.
"May we come in.." Naruto asked.
Kiba nodded.
He let them in, glaring at sasuke, who glared back.
"What brought you here scumbag." Neji growled
"I came to reclaim my future wife, and my future child" Sasuke snorted
Hinata looked at sasuke.
"And who told you, we would agree, we have canceled the courtship"  Neji said
"I guess you know the implication if your cousin refrained from getting courted by me... " Sasuke said stoically
Hinata gasped in awe
"How dare you.." Hanabi growled
"Sasuke.." naruto retorted
"I guess the heiress for the Hyūga reputation must be left untainted, or you wish for Hinata to be pointed as a whore.." Sasuke snorted
"You.. son of a.." Neji headed to punch him.
Naruto stopped Neji, and looked at sasuke with death glares.
Hinata stood up to take off when sasuke stopped her.
He leaned down.
"You are mine..."
she pushed him and took off.
Hanabi followed her sister.

Naruto grabbed sasuke
"Excuse us.." naruto said.
He took him inside a private room.
"Sasuke i guess we talked this over... we said we are here to negotiate we aren't here to pick a fight.." Naruto retorted
"I came to reclaim my right.." sasuke snorted
Naruto sighed.
"Sasuke, you should understand you fucked up, and they have the right to support Hinata.. so please hold yourself together"
Sasuke sighed and nodded.
"Lets go back"
Sasuke nodded
They went back to where Gaara, neji and kiba.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" naruto apologized
"We are here to fix the situation, and protect Hinata.." Naruto said.
"Whats the guarantee he won't cheat or push her.." Neji growled
"No neji, he isn't, its just a snap please understand.." Naruto tried to negotiate.
Neji sighed, he had to approve in the end, hinata doesn't want to court someone else, and they must protect her from the upcoming fate.
He nodded in defeat.
Sasuke stood up, he headed to Hinata's room, he opened the door to find Hinata sitting with her sister trying to console her.
Hinata flinched, sasuke approached, he grabbed her shoulder, and dragged her out.
"We shall go now.., you will stay with me" Sasuke said.
Naruto sighed in defeat.. sasuke will always be sasuke.
Hinata looked at them, she was torn, being dragged and forced to leave now. She can't deny the fear she was facing, what if sasuke hit her when she is pregnant.
"Neji..." she pleaded
"What if he hit her when she is pregnant!!!!" Hanabi cried out.
"Its a promise upon my honor, Hanabi, Inu will stay with her.. don't worry" Naruto crossed his heart, and bowed.
They took off.
"Fuck...." Kiba screamed and punched the walls. Gaara hugged Hanabi to calm her down, while Neji sat in defeat.

Sasuke and Hinata reached his mansion.
Hinata got inside the mansion.
Sasuke left her.
Hinata sat down and sighed, she felt the urge to throw up, she ran to the restroom and threw all what she has eaten.
She dragged herself up to the bed, and sprawled exhausted.
She closed her eyes into deep oblivion.

"Hinata..." a voice came as she was shaken, she fluttered her eyes opened to see sasuke looking at her.
She pulled herself up.
"Here you go, eat.." he handed her  a glass of water, and prepared meal.
He sat by her, stroke her hair, she looked at him.
"Thank you.." she started eating.
Sasuke nodded,as he watched Hinata eating.. he missed her, he'll make her his.. no matter what.