Six

Naruto along with his team attacked, Hanabi was one of the ruthless warriors, Hiashi made sure Hanabi learn how to fight with swords and basic combats.
Kiba and shikamaru were one of the best warriors, The battle was somehow ruthless, everyone was fighting as if their life depends on it.
Back at Hinata's room, Neji was still injured.
Sasuke grabbed Hinata's Hand, while Hinata supported Neji 's limp body.

Pain ordered sassori and Deidara to reclaim the Hyuuga.
They both started battling Neji and sasuke, Hinata could fight, but her trauma of taking someone's life made her hesitant.
She battled with them, trying to support them.
At first, sasuke along with half powered Neji and Hinata's had upper hand, however Akatsuki soon got The upper hand.
As Deidara and Sassori beaten neji, sasuke and Hinata into pulps, all of a sudden a flying dagger came to their direction.
"Gaara?" Neji said
"Sorry for being late" Gaara retorted and soon they tend to turn the whole battle to their favor.
Gaara was powerful warrior, he bashed sassori in no time, while sasuke and neji with Hinata's help tended to bash Deidara.

On the other side, Karin joined Naruto in the battle along with Kiba, Shikamaru inu and Hanabi.
The rest of the Akatsuki were defeated, but pain was powerful, but naruto managed to defeat him.
"Do you think if you defeated me, it'll end" Pain spatted to naruto.
Naruto looked at pain's vulnerable form and smirked
"I guess i'll end it anyway.." naruto smirked and gave him the last assault.

All Akatsuki members were arrested.
As they gathered them, all chained, all Naruto's team
Were gathered.
"Oh my..is this an angel.." Gaara said as he was looking to Hanabi.
"I guess so.." Hanabi grinned.
Hinata who was supporting Neji, smiled , she looked at Karin.
"Thank... you" Hinata said
Karin smiled.
Unbeknownst to them, Deidara took a dagger, and decided to throw it towards Karin
"Traitor...."Deidara screamed
Hinata eyes snapped opened as she saw Deidara's move, Hinata ran leaving Neji, she flipped Karin aside
"Watch out..." Hinata pleaded
The dagger ended up inside Hinata's back.
Sasuke's gasped and Neji.
"HINAAAA" Neji and sasuke screamed.
They ran toward her, sasuke straddled her form.
"IDIOTTTTT " Sasuke gritted his teeth.
"Why did you do that..." karin said with tears in her eyes.
"I repaid her for saving us... Neji" she looked at Neji with a smile
"Thank you karin" Hinata said and closed her eyes, as she heard sasuke's voice echoing.
"HINA..HINAAAAA" sasuke's voice faded.

Neji Sat by sasuke's side, waiting for the doctor, to tell them about Hinata's condition.
Naruto, Inu, Hanabi ,Gaara, Shikamaru, sasuke, Karin , kiba and neji were all injured but not severely like Hinata.
They got their medical attention, Naruto and the squad exited to take care for the rest of the case, Hanabi stayed with Kiba and Gaara to wait for her sister.
"You do love her, don't you..." Neji told sasuke.
Sasuke remained silent as he looked down to the ground, fighting tears in his eyes.
He nodded slowly.
"I could see it, when she got the stab, and how you were worried about her during the fight.." Neji retorted.
Sasuke remained silent.
"Your eyes said alot, when you were looking at her, you know eyes don't lie, they are windows to the soul" Neji said.
Sasuke looked up.
"I should have protected her... i should have paid attention.." sasuke retorted.
"You did the best... sasuke, though i hate the uchiha's but don't beat yourself up.." Neji said.
Sasuke gritted his teeth.
They remained silent for. While then Neji broke the silence again.
"How far do you love her sasuke.. a stoic, aloof person like you, may leave anyone behind.." Neji asked
"More than you can ever imagine Neji, my life is nothing without Hinata... i am nothing without her..." Sasuke said
Neji kept silent.. again, then he decided to talk.
"Sasuke.."
"Uhum?"
"You know, Hinata doesn't give birth..." Neji said it finally.
Sasuke gasped, his eyes snapped open in apprehension.
Neji met sasuke 's eyes and nodded to affirm the situation.
"Its true.. sasuke.. she can't.."

"Hinata...whats wrong... " Neji stuttered as he saw Hinata's covered with blood, wearing an uchiha's shirt. Her legs were trembling, and he saw a trail of blood running down her thighs.
Hinata kept shivering she couldn't speak.
"Hina....please talk to me.." Neji 's voice shaken
Hinata throw her arms around Neji and bursted into tears.
Neji hugged her tightly, he felt her body shivering.
He sat hinata down.
"Will..you..let me check...you.. please" Neji asked unsure.
She clutched tightly her shirt.
"I won't hurt..you please Hinata let me check..." Neji's voice shaken again
She nodded.
He slightly raised the shirt up, and gasped as he beheld her scars in her private parts, and she was bleeding down there.
He hugged her again, and held her up, on his shoulder, and ran towards the hospital.
The Hyuuga 's had their private doctor, but Neji wanted to keep it secret.
He took her to the other towns doctor.
The doctor checked her up.
"She have been severely sexually assaulted.. " The doctor said with sad face.
"She is bleeding we managed to stop it, but, we found tearing in her uterus.."
neji's eyes snapped opened, he was no doctor, he was young, but he knew when there is something extremely wrong.
"She might not be able to give birth... i am sorry.. " the doctor said.
Neji hugged Hinata's, he didn't want her to listen.. he hugged her tightly and sobbed silently.

"And she doesn't know about it, till today... Sasuke." Neji continued.
Sasuke's mind couldn't comprehend, he was shocked, in denial, hurt, furious...
"If by any means, you would abandon her, or hurt her... i'll tear you.. sasuke" Neji retorted
"She always wanted a family, but she can't have it, many guys would want children for their legacy.. if you are one of them.. walk away.. Now sasuke, i know you are an honorable general, and its an obligation to find a wife, and have children... but she can't do that.." Neji said and he stood up to check for Hanabi, leaving a bewildered sasuke.