Two

"I'll pay you, just be mine" sasuke said
Hinata looked at sasuke's black onyx and his dark hair.
She felt comfort, but what actually caught her mind apart from being handsome and gentle, that he is actually looking familiar.
She knows that look, he looks like someone she knew, someone saved her long time ago, she owed him her life.
As for sasuke, he didn't understand his actions, nor his words, he decided to buy Hinata for a whole week.
Sasuke looked at her lavender eyes, he pushed her down again, and starting kissing her. He undressed himself, and was on top of her.
He looked into her eyes, which was filled with terror.
Sasuke understood, he whispered in her ears.
"Don't worry, i'll be gentle"
Hinata closed her eyes, and clutched the bed sheets but sasuke entwined their hands, he never did that with the women he bedded, add on he must treat Hinata the same but he didn't for a reason he still doesn't know.
Hinata kept her eyes closed as Sasuke thrusted into her, she winced in pain, but sasuke continued until he reached his climax and collapsed on top of her.
Hinata was trying to hide her tears, since the incidence when she was young, she had been suffering from gender phobia, except for only the one who saved her.
However she let sasuke have his way, because he looks somehow like him.
Sasuke wrapped his arms around his new courtesan, covered both with bed sheets, and closed his eyes.
Sasuke kept his gaze on the sleeping girl by his side, who was sleeping safe and sound, hearing her calm breaths, smelling her unique scent.
Sasuke sighed. He got up, and got dressed and headed for complete investigation.
Sasuke sneaked to the Akatsuki liar, dropping ears to see their next hit.
Sasuke heard them talking.
"So whats next boss, we must find the golden seal"Sassori said
"Only the girl is the key to this seal, we have to keep her" Deidara retorted.
"Yeah.. we can hit two birds with one stone, working as a prostitute using her undeniable beauty, many would pay to bed a Hyūga and we can use her as a bait to lure the rest of her clan, the girl in exchange of the golden seal" Pain retorted.
"But boss, you said you would use her as your special entertainer" Karin said
"Well, i don't see i can't bed her, but also i can use her for my other customers, who would pay fortune for a Hyuuga" pain chuckled.
Sasuke felt furious inside, but why? Sasuke have been through such missions and seen worst, from prostitution and selling girls, he sympathized of how cruel the world treated those girls, and their Post traumatic suffering, but this feeling was different.
He is furious as if they are messing with something he owns, something he values.
He felt the urge to protect this girl, this special girl. Why? Maybe because she reminds him of his sweet mother?maybe.
Sasuke had to head back to Hinata's room, when he heard a footsteps towards the door, he hide up in the ceiling waited for Deidara to walk, then he used the windows for short cut to his room.

Deidara knocked the door, then he entered, he saw the Hyuuga wrapped around the sheets, her bare back was faced to the door entrance, he looked around but he couldn't spot sasuke.
"Tch, he left..without paying the rest..., bastard" Deidara retorted.
But then sasuke pulled his head up, appearing behind Hinata.
"What did you say.." he said sternly.
"Oh, you are here.." Deidara said."we need the rest of the money, and please leave, other customers would be here soon, and we need her"
"I guess i'll rent her for my own pleasure for a whole week" Sasuke said sternly.
"Its not possible sir" Deidara retorted
"And why not, as long as you are paid, there is no problem" Sasuke said
"Some customers may pay more.." Deidara retorted
"I'll pay whatever you decide" sasuke started to feel furious
"Well, lets see about that. Sir" Deidara retorted.
Sasuke got up, he passed by Deidara, giving him a death glare that deidara swore he may die, if looks kill.
No body touches what the uchiha's marked its own.
What i want i'll get..sasuke thought.
He took off and headed for naruto's office leaving hinata wrapped around the sheets.

Deidara pushed Hinata
"Hey, wake up.. whore.. you think its the next morning..wake up" he pushed hinata aggressively she winced in pain and woke up terrified.
"W..wha..what" she stuttered.
Deidara looked at Hinata's innocent eyes, he hates weak people, he hated her look, he grabbed a fist full of hair, and pulled her up but he was interrupted by a tight grip on his wrists, that twisted it, he felt his bones are crushed, it was sasuke.
"Get your hands off her..." sasuke said sternly.
"Oh my my, the Hyūga casted her charm upon you..." Deidara said
Sasuke remained silent with his death glare until Deidara let go of her hair.
"I guess i said, she is mine for a whole week, suite yourself or I may have another word with your boss" Sasuke said.
Deidara took off and told Pain about the encounter, Pain said he can leave her for him for a week but still if someone ordered the Hyūga he won't decline. Still hitting two birds with one stone.
Sasuke took off and headed for Naruto, he must tell him the whole plan, and head back as soon as possible to the play house.
Under any different mission, sasuke would just go and never look back, but this was different, he felt obliged to protect her, and never let anyone lay a finger on her.
Sasuke was no fool, he knew what they were up to.

"Sasuke.., you okay?" naruto asked concerned.
Its the first time Naruto sees sasuke pale form.
"Something happened during the investigation?" He retorted.
"I found the Hyūga"sasuke said
"Thats great news" naruto said
"We need to finish this mission as soon as possible, they will use her to lure for the golden seal"sasuke said
"Well, we have at least one week, until i gather the rest of your comrades" naruto retorted
"One week is too much Naruto, they are using her for prostitution" sasuke said
"Thats really bad, but we can't help it.. i have to wait for shikamaru, sai and Gaara to be back.." Naruto retorted.
Sasuke snapped and punched the walls
"God dammit naruto, we have to move.." naruto was taken aback by sasuke's snap.
They have been to many mission including many of the royalties selling and prostitution, why was that different.
"Sasuke, you can't move on your own, we need a back up" naruto said
"Then i can Have other team" sasuke said
"They are not qualified, sasuke, its dangerous"
"Then i'll do it on my own"
"Its a great risk sasuke.."
"I have a double agent, working for me inside the Akatsuki, i still can manage"
"You mean Karin" Naruto retorted
Sasuke nodded, Karin worked for sasuke as a double agent, as well as naruto, because apparently she is naruto's cousin and she owes sasuke her life.
She worked for them since she has been sold along with royalties when they killed their clans.
War is a such a destructive thing to people.
"You can't endanger her, Sasuke thats selfish, and may i ask why the rush, you have seen such things before, why is that any different?"
Sasuke refrained from answering, he doesn't even know what to say, he can't even explain the feeling inside.
"Fine" he sighed.
"I'll go" sasuke took off
"Sasuke wait" naruto said but sasuke took off.
"If its a minimum of a week, i'll visit her every day.." Sasuke said sternly.
He headed again for the play house.

Hinata after been waken up by Deidara, and given a new cloth for her new occupation also known as prostitution, she headed for the shower, they ordered her to stay clean because the elitist would rent her.
Hinata looked at her naked form in the mirror, she saw the marks sasuke left on her breasts and collars.
She smiled, he reminds her of him.
Her eyes fell on the scars in her stomach and private parts, the painful memories.
"Run hinata..." he said while holding her hands,
"Run..." she looked at him with tears in her eyes, he gave her a pendant that looks like a paper fan with red and white color, that resembles his clan.
She ran while heaving in terror, streams down her face.
"Itachi" she whispered.