Four.1

"Thanks Kiba for letting us stay with you" Hanabi said.
"No problem Hanabi, we need to reclaim Hinata" Kiba said
"I hope she is fine, i am so worried about her.." Hanabi tried to hold her tears
"Listen Hanabi, Hinata will manage, i trust her... she'll be fine" Neji retorted, he was badly injured but started to heal a little bit.
"I'll save her no matter what.." Neji said sternly.
"Where do you think they've taken her.." Hanabi asked.
She looked at Kiba's and Neji's eyes full of sorrow.
"What?" She asked again
"I am afraid i can't tell.." Kiba said
"Tell me neji, they'll kill her? "
"Maybe death would be better than what she'll face" Kiba said with heavy heart.
"Tell me please..."
"Prostitution, and slavery..Hanabi." Neji chocked.
Hanabi gasped.

Sasuke paid for his night spending with Hinata, he ordered Karin to take care of her, and message naruto about the next move for the Akatsuki, they needed to infiltrate them as soon as possible. He headed for naruto, to tell him the updates.
"Sasuke.." Naruto asked after sasuke's speech
"Uhuh?" Sasuke hummed.
"I see you go everyday to sleep with Hyuuga" Naruto said
"So what?, i have to protect her, she is a royalty"
"But you never done that in the past missions...."
"You know Hyuuga 's and Uchiha's were friends right?" sasuke retorted
"So were Uchiha's and katayama's , you remembered the attack on katayama's they captured Their daughter, and you didn't do the same.." Naruto argued.
"What are you rooting at, Naruto" sasuke scoffed
"Nothing.. forget it" Naruto retorted.
Sasuke knew what naruto was playing at, can't deny, sasuke did care for the Hyūga why, to a reason not familiar with, only just she reminds him of his mother, and he felt the obligation to protect her. Also he bedded her, was the first one.. and sasuke 's felt she belongs to him, body now, soul later, he wants her soul to be his, Hinata had that pure innocent aura that radiates. It's contagious.
And no one touches what belongs to the Uchiha's.
"Sir.." a guard interrupted sasuke's and naruto's meeting.
"Someone is asking for your presence, sir sasuke" The guard retorted.
Sasuke nodded and headed for the door.
Sasuke went to see Sakura, disguised wrapped in a brown cloak.
Sasuke grabbed her wrists and pulled her away to a hiding place.
"What brought you here, you insane?" Sasuke growled.
"I.missed you.." she said while stroking his chest, with her palms, digging it inside his chemise.
He sighed.
"Sakura.. you can't come here, its my work place.."
"Then let me see you tonight, i would like to pleasure you.." she whispered in his ear seductively while her hands trailed down into his pants grabbing his penis.
Sasuke looked at her with death glares then walked away.
"I'll wait..." she said while smirking.
Sakura knew sasuke would come to her today, in the end he needs release.
Sasuke went back to naruto.
"Sasuke" Naruto said
"We will attack the day after tomorrow, shikamaru and Gaara and sai are back.."
sasuke rejoiced.

Sakura waited inside her bed sheets, wearing a white see through dress, waiting for sasuke to come.
She knew he will come at midnight, so she decided to make some food for them, maybe a dinner would give him the vibe they are dating and maybe he'll reciprocate her unrequited love.
But she was surprised that sasuke came way to early.
"Sasuke?"
"You wanted me to come, here i am.." sasuke said, stoically, for his own side, sasuke didn't love sakura, but he needed to release, and be pleasured, since he saw Hinata, he have been having wet dreams, and been alot horny than before. He can sleep with hinata anytime but, he didn't want to scare her off, add on she was traumatized, he doesn't want her to feel like a prostitute they were forcing her to be, in the end to Hinata's sasuke was a 'customer' thus, she was technically his whore.
Sakura smirked,
She went down on her knees, unzipped his pants, exposing his hard member, she started pleasuring him, but stopped before he reached his climax.
She undressed her self and sat on his lap, sasuke flipped her, he was on top, looking at her bare breasts, and when he looked at sakura's flushed face, he can only see Hinata.. the pearl eyes, the Blue hair spread under her face like a halo. Sasuke scoffed and got up.
"Whats wrong.." Sakura said.
"I need to go, remembered something.." Sasuke zipped his pants and headed for the play house.
"Shit.." sakura scoffed.

"What does that mean, she pushed our customer?" Pain growled.
"Yes sir, and the raven man came, he was extremely pissed because he said he rented her for a week" Karin retorted.
"Does she knows the consequences..." Pain said
"I told her yesterday sir" Sassori retorted
"There is a customer on his way today, he'll come early, he is an important one, give her an aphrodisiac, i need him to be pleasured" Pain said
Karin gulped. She prayed for a miracle to happen, sasuke comes at a certain time. May god be in our favor today, and he comes early, she has no time to send a messenger for him.

"Hey.. " Deidara said to Hinata's who was sitting on her chair looking through the window, she saw sasuke coming from afar, her heart rejoiced.
Maybe sasuke was a customer, but he is Itachi's relative so far. He looks like him, he is different from Madara. He protects her like Itachi did, though she held the horrible past inside.
Deidara handed her a liquid.
"Drink this.."
"What is it.."
"Obey me.."Deidara ordered.
"I don't want to drink it.." Hinata argued.
But Deidara pressed his palms on her cheeks, forcing her mouth opened, Hinata tried to struggle but sassori came and pinned her.
They opened her mouth and forced her to drink the whole liquid.
Hinata started coughing. It tasted like Alcohol. Indeed it was alcohol with an aphrodisiac.

Sasuke took a glance he saw Deidara's and sassori insult to Hinata's , he ran as much as possible reaching the play house.
He rushed into her room.
Deidara and sassori looked puzzled.
"Weren't you suppose to come late?" Sassori asked
"I guess i can come whenever i want, for my own pleasure, in the end i paid for a week..." sasuke said stoically.
Deidara gritted his teeth. He had to tell pain that the customer shall not have Hinata.
"I guess you should leave me with my property." Sasuke said, they took off.
He looked at Hinata's form that was coughing on the ground.
Hinata never drank alcohol, before.
"You okay?" Sasuke asked
"I am.."
sasuke took the glass, he smelled it.
"Don't worry its alcohol" he said.
She nodded.
After a while, sasuke was sitting with Hinata, she was reading and he was thinking about the early encounter with sakura, now he can't touch a woman without thinking about her.
He looked at Hinata who was sweating.
"Hinata?" He asked worriedly
"I..i feel funny.." she said while shivering.
"You are sweating.."
"I am hot.." she said while removing her cloths exposing her chest and underwear.
He saw her approaching him.
She sat on his lap, and started rubbing her body against his, she started kissing him, licking his ears.
"Hinata..Hinata..slow down.. you are drunk.." sasuke said pushing her away.
"I..i am not..." the drug was acting on her now.
Sasuke felt the urge to take her right here and now, make love to her mercilessly, but he wanted her to want it, consciously, like him, not under a drug.
He imagined if he wasn't early, she would beg someone to take her, he closed his eyes to shut down the thought, it would be painful... he can't allow anyone to touch Hinata.
"Sasuke..please.." she begged.
He sighed, and flipped her over, she opened her legs welcoming him, he made love to her.
Sasuke looked at Hinata's sleeping form by him, her bare chest rising and falling in harmony, he looked at her back, lower back that was full of scars. He sighed.
He got up and checked the glass again, he saw a residue of white powder. That explains, must be drug.
He walked back by her bed, to see something coming from under the pillow.
He looked closer and pulled it.
His eyes snapped opened.
Itachi's pendant.