Three

"Karin, please go check for the Hyuuga and make sure she is clean, a customer is here waiting for her" Deidara ordered
"But i thought that raven head guy is buying her for a whole week.." Karin said worriedly
"Haven't you heard what Pain said, such an idiot.." Sassori retorted.
"Just go karin and follow orders.." Deidara said

Hinata finished showering and fixing her hair into braid.
She misses her family, her thought drifted to Neji and Hanabi.
"I am sure they'll be fine" Hinata whispered in the inside, but her train of thoughts were cut when the door opened, and the red head girl with glasses appeared.
Hinata looked at her she was puzzled.
"I..i know you...you.." Hinata said but she was met by palm over her mouth.
Hinata remembered, during the Akatsuki assault on their mansion.

Neji was on the floor, being punched and kicked, he managed to assault back, Hinata and Hanabi were fighting along with him.
They managed to defeat the assailants.
"Hey... more are coming we have to run" Neji managed to say, he was severely injured
"Okay, let me help you up, cousin" Hinata said.
As they were walking through the hidden doors, they heard some of the Akatsuki members approach.
"Hey, lets hide.." Hinata said
But neji had difficulty walking.
"Hurry up neji..." Hanabi said worriedly as hinata tried to support him.
"They are coming oh no..." Hanabi panicked
As Hinata was trying to pull neji, one of them appeared, The red head girl, with glasses
"Karin... have you spotted someone" A voice asked karin as her eyes met with Hinata's and Neji's eyes.
"No, here is clear, lets go look somewhere else" Karin stated, leaving them puzzled.

"Why..why did you le.." Hinata tried to asked but again Karin managed to shut her.
Karin can't blow her undercover.
"Get dressed whore.. you are saying nonsense" Karin said sternly.
Hinata knew something is odd. She wasn't that smart but she wasn't naive either. She decided to burry her curiosity. Some questions must be left unanswered for the mean time.
Hinata nodded.
After a while, The red head guy, also known as Sassori, came inside Hinata's room.
"Hey, you have a new customer.."
"B..but..the raven head man..paid me for a week" Hinata stuttered.
"We don't care, this guy is paying for an hour...better pleasure him or you will not like the consequences"Sassori retorted
"B..but." Hinata tried to reject but was met by a slap on her face.
She fell hardly on the floor, with a bleeding nose and lips.
"Listen whore, you are here for a purpose better do it..or pain would feed you to us, and feed you means we will repeatedly rape you until you die.." Sassori retorted and left.
Hinata clutched her heart and sobbed.
She wished to die, someone to kill her and end this pain.
She wanted someone to come and take her out, where is the raven head boy. Why did itachi had to die. Maybe he would have protected her, like he did in the past.
Her train of thoughts was interrupted when a man appeared before her. He was somehow old aged.
"Hey pretty girl..." he said while stroking Hinata's face, she flinched.
"No wonder, Hyuuga 's are certainly breath taking." The man said while licking Hinata's tears. She felt disgusted.
Hinata pushed him away.
But the man grabbed her hands, twisted it, and pinned her down the floor.
He took off his belt and tied her hands.
"Wild girl..i'd love to tame you.." The man said while chuckling.
"Get off me.. stop..stop" Hinata tried to struggle kicking him, but he tied her legs to the bed.
He flipped her over, so she is facing him.
He started to rip her clothes off, Hinata screamed and tried to struggle but no avail, he was stronger.
When he approached to kiss her, she bite his lips and his cheeks. The man screamed then assaulted her with a severe punch on her face.
"I'll punish you whore." He growled. And brought a stick ready to strike her.
He flipped her over, Hinata was screaming on the top of her lungs, and started striking her back, then he ripped all her clothes leaving her naked.
As he was going to rape her, suddenly the door opened and someone pulled the man away knocking him.
The man growled and headed to kick the assailant only to be kicked and punched repeatedly until losing consciences.
Hinata kept screaming and kicking, the man approached her. She struggled while crying hysterically.
"HINATA HINATA ITS ME" that familiar voice.
Hinata thought, she opened her eyes, to see him, the raven head guy.
"It..ita.." she stuttered but couldn't continue, no its not Itachi, but him the one who bedded her last night.
Sasuke hugged the panicked shivering naked hinata, who suffered from bruises, due to rough handling.
He wrapped her with his cloak, and hugged her tightly. She weeped.
"Haven't i told you, you were mine?" sasuke said
She nodded
"Then no one shall lay a finger as long as you are mine" sasuke retorted.
He held her up, and untied her. He brought a wet cloth and started treating her bleeding nose, and bruised face.
"How...did. You.. come.." hinata asked between hiccups."i mean.. you.. knew..i was in..that specific room"
Sasuke knew what Hinata was trying to say. Its just awkward that he came just in the right time like a super hero, saving his people, which doesn't quite happen in real life.
But sasuke couldn't tell her that it was Karin who sent him the letter yesterday, and the one who told him to hurry in the morning, because Hinata would be used for another customer.
"Are you underestimating my abilities?" Sasuke said sarcastically.
Hinata shook her head.
"Forget it.." Hinata said.
After treating her wounds, sasuke embraced her again, until she fell asleep.
Sasuke wasn't the one to cuddle or hold someone during his sleep, but with Hinata, it was different.
Even sex with her when he bedded her last night, he couldn't forget how he felt, when he was thrusting inside or kissing her, when he tasted her womanhood, or played with her breasts.
Her touch is different, she was like a porcelain doll, so soft like a child, he was so gentle with her, as if he was making love, not just fucking a girl, it was different from his mistress sakura and all the girls he bedded.
"Can..i ask you. A question" Hinata said unsure
"Yes"
"Your name?"
Sasuke chuckled
"Sasuke.. sasuke uchiha.."
Hinata gulped...
She got up, looked at him...
No wonder why he looks familiar.. he is an uchiha.
"U..uchiha.." Hinata stuttered.
"Quite the name right." Sasuke retorted, but he couldn't understand fully her reaction, sure his family was brutal, known for its generals and warriors, many feared them, but her reaction was confusing.
"I..need to rest" Hinata said giving her back to sasuke.
He wrapped his hands around her waist, hugging her from behind, she flinched but decided to concede, in the end he did save her twice.
Hinata closed her eyes falling into deep slumber.
"No..NO PLEASE Stop.. STOP IT NO PLEASE" Hinata flinched and winced during her sleep, she clutched the sheets and was sweating insanely.
"Hina..hina wake up.." Sasuke shook her. She opened her eyes. And was heaving.
"Sorry.." Hinata said while sobbing.
"Bad dream, huh?" Sasuke said while giving her a cup of water
She nodded
"Sure, such experience should leave a bad trauma." Sasuke said
Hinata nodded, she knew sasuke was talking about the rape. But no, it wasn't about it.
Hinata tried to close her eyes, but she ended up remembering about such dream.

"Hinata..." Her mother called
"Yes Mommy.." Hinata the seven years old girl with a boy cut said cheerfully.
"Today, uncle Madara uchiha, your father best friend is coming to visit." Her mother said while stroking her hair.
"Really.." hinata stuttered and looked to the ground.
"Yes i need you to get dressed, he is the one who will train you.. "
"Yes mommy.." Hinata said unsure.
"Be a good girl and obey him, he will make you a stronger warrior, so you can protect the golden seal"
"Yes mommy"
"Oh Madara please come in.." Her mother greeted.
"Where is the young cookie?" Madara asked.
"She'll be coming in a moment, so tell us Madara, you'll train her here or.." Hiashi asked
"I prefer she comes to my mansion, so it'll be intense and efficient" Madara retorted to Hiashi.
"Oh Madara, you always got my back.." Hiashi said, since old times, uchiha 's And Hyuuga 's were on good terms, both families heads were friends.

Hinata looked at her frail, small form infront the mirror, she was looking at her semi naked body, that got some bruises on her stomach. She hates Madara, she doesn't want to see him.
She was shaking and crying. She dressed and headed for the main room.
"Hina.." Hiashi greeted
"Papa.."
"You will leave for a week with uncle Madara..he will train you in his mansion"
Hinata's eye snapped opened. No No, it can't No.. she felt like screaming, she looked at Madara who was smirking.
"B..but papa we can.. train here..neji.. trained me well"
"But Madara is more experienced Hina.." Hiashi said
Hinata nodded.
"Shall we go My cookie?" Madara said
Hinata looked at his eyes terrified. She nodded.

"Finally, you are mine for a week" Madara smirked as he closed the door of his big mansion behind, looking at the terrified Hinata, walking back towards the Wall.
Madara was a pedophile, he used to visit the Hyūga's to abuse Hinata sexually.
Hinata couldn't speak, or even tell, in the end she was scared that no one would believe her. Or maybe they'll scold her.
Apart from sexually abusing the little girl, insulting her private parts, he also abused her physically, he loved to see her suffer and cry.
Pretty sick bastard.
Two days passed like hell, Hinata was bonded and kept inside a room, naked, assaulted, sexually and physically. She wanted to runaway, she wanted to kill him, and yes she will. She saw an old pin on the floor, she decided she will lure him and slash his neck.
While she waited for him to come, she heard a visitor.
"Oh.. Itachi... " Madara said.
"Hi uncle, i was wondering if you can spar with me tonight." Itachi asked.
Hinata heard their conversation, she decided to make a sound just he'll come and save her.
Itachi heard a knocking coming from the guest room.
"Uncle, is someone inside?" Itachi asked.
"Oh.. i brought a dog"Madara stuttered, he swore he will punish Hinata the worst ways.
"Really.. may i see" itachi headed to the room, hinata was happy as she saw his shadow approaching, but Madara interrupted.
"No.. you can't, its sick.. i'll treat it first then, i'll let you see it" Madara said.
Itachi felt suspicious. He nodded and decided to leave.
Madara headed furiously towards the room, he opened it, he grabbed hinata aggressively, she winced in pain, he pushed her down, and opened her legs, she screamed on top of her lungs, trying to kick Madara, but he was stronger, then she decided to slash him with the pin, only to end stabbing his cheeks, the pin passed through his cheek inside his mouth.
Madara winced in pain, and got up.
"You little whore" he growled and headed to slap her.
But Itachi smashed the door, yes his suspensions were true, Madara sexually assaulted many girls and Hinata was one of them, he rushed to kick his uncle.
But Madara was no ordinary warrior, he kicked Itachi.
Both battled each other until Madara had the upper hand, he wrapped his hands around Itachi's neck, choking him, Hinata watched while tears stream down her face.
"Do something.." Hinata told herself.
"Do something...." she closed her eyes, and grabbed an iron status, she hit Madara in his head repeatedly, smashing his skull, until blood splashed on her face.
She looked in awe, she let go of the status.
She was in shock. Itachi stood up, after a fit of coughing.
He put his hands on Hinata's shoulder.
"Hina..hina look at me..look at me" Itachi said
She starred in awe
"Hina.. snap out of it..." he shook her. She remained silent.
Itachi heard someone calling from outside.
"Big brother...big brother" Itachi looked, its sasuke, he musn't see such thing.
"Hina.. go.. run.." Itachi ordered,he gave hinata a pendant, and his shirt so she can cover her naked body.
Hinata ran as much as she could, looking back at Itachi.
She saw a raven head boy, her age. Starring at his brother who was surrounded by His uncle's blood, in awe.
The boy was shocked with tears in his eyes.