Twelve

"Who are you and how did you get in there" Sakura scowled as she entered her small house, to find an entity sitting on her favorite chair, looking at her.
"Sakura haruno.. the uchiha's mistress" The man answered.
Sakura was shocked, how did this man get to know her, and her relation with sasuke.
"What do you want...i said" she scowled again
"Don't you wish your dear sasuke's back..." he asked with a smirk.
Sakura flinched, yes she will do whatever it takes to get him back, she have been trying to but he rejected her, since Hinata's and add on, now he is courting her and the wedding date is settled.
The man moved around sakura, whispering
"Then we have a deal" he smirked.
"And what is it."
"Well, sakura, i want the Hyuuga, i can assure you she won't be a threat to you, just lead me to the uchiha, i'll have the Hyuuga, you will have your darling back.. and everybody lives happily ever after"
"And why should i, and how would you guarantee he'll never know"
"You are underestimating my abilities, Sakura" The man smirked.
"What will you do to the Hyūga?" She asked
"I assure you she won't be on your way.. and thats what i can tell"
Sakura wasn't sure, will he kill her or marry her, all she wanted was sasuke, and she was blinded by jealousy, and rage.
Sakura nodded
"Agreed" pain smirked.

"Welcome, Naruto, Ino, please come in" Hinata greeted sasuke's guests for dinner.
They all gathered around the table, and ate, chatted.
Naruto had to tell sasuke about pain's predicament.
Sasuke decided its dangerous and he had to hide Hinata in a hideout that no one knows about.
Naruto agreed on such thing, until they catch him.
Sasuke let his guard up, and promised Hinata he'll always protect her.
Few days passed, still No sign of pain's attack or anything, sasuke decided its better for Him and Hinata to marry as soon as possible and they did.
Hinata looked gorgeous in her wedding dress, as she walked down the isle, sasuke looked at his lawful bride and tear stream down his face, he couldn't believe he is finally marrying her.
Every one watched as the couples kissed, kiba, hanabi even neji was happy for his cousin.
As they were exchanging vows, sakura watched from afar with death glares.

"Sasukee...sasukeee....... SASUKEEE" Hinata yelled in agony, as she was holding her small womb, bending due to pain.
Sasuke rushed inside the bedroom, to find his wife holding her tummy.
He marched and bent down
"Hina.. whats wrong..." he asked worriedly as he was scanning the surrounding, he saw a blood stain, and blood trailing down his wife's legs.
"I..i am ..bleeding..." she said as she cried.
Sasuke carried his wife and rushed to Konoha's hospital. Its been two months since they married, so hinata was on her fourth month of pregnancy.
"Please doctor how is Hinata..." sasuke asked worriedly.
"Your wife is fine, but..."
"What..."
"She lost the baby... i am sorry... " the doctor said after he checked hinata.
Sasuke sighed. He marched into the check up room to find his wife, sobbing in agony.
Sasuke felt pain, he can't see his wife suffering, she already suffered alot.
He went and hugged her tightly.
She weeped inside his chest.
"I am sorry sasuke..." she apologized
"Sorry for what, honey.. its okay"
"I lost my baby... i ...i disappointed you, you wanted to be a father... i know.. i.. i am ... i lost my.. baby sasuke i lost my child" she started sobbing hysterically.
"Honey. Its not your fault its okay..., we will make another one" sasuke said that while kissing her forehead and looking into her blood shimmering eyes
Hinata looked at sasuke..
"Really.." she asked
"Silly Hina.. as long as you are here, we can make a lot of babies..." he kissed her lips, and hugged her again.
Sasuke knew that the chance for hinata to be pregnant was very tiny, he was grateful she was able to conceive, however he wasn't mad he lost the baby, as much he was sad because Hinata was grieving, he loves his wife so dearly.
Hinata grieved and had depressive episodes, because of her loss.
Sasuke tried to contain her as much as possible, also he had to keep his guards up ready for pain's attack.
But we are only humans after all we slip and let our guards down even unintentionally.
One day Hinata insisted to go out, only to pick a fight with sasuke.
"I want to go out sasuke i can't take it anymore"
"Hinata i can't let you, its dangerous..."
"Why is it.... "
"Hinata, pain is loose he is looking for you... i can't risk"
"And who guaranteed he can't find me here... "
"Hinata, if you went out, he can track you..."
"And he can track you as well uchiha... i can't take it anymore. You leave me everyday, you go on your missions, i don't blame you... but my mind is playing games on me.... i... please sasuke...let me go for a while"
"Hinata Hyuuga. You won't go out and thats final, you are to honor me as your husband and to obey my words..."
"And if i didn't..." she said in a venomous voice
Sasuke gritted his teeth and approached hinata.
"Are you going to strike me like you did before?" She defied him
Sasuke was shocked by her words. He took off leaving her.
Sasuke was furious, however he let his guards down, when he leaves the secret mansion, which he hides hinata, he always takes safety precautions like disguise, and sending a decoy that looks like him, to leave his main mansion.
This time because of the fact he picked a fight with hinata. He didn't pay so much attention.
Sasuke headed for naruto to resume their mission in finding pain.
His mood was foul, he didn't concentrate much, though he and hinata sometimes argue, however its the first time hinata mentions him striking her like the former time which left him in uneasiness.
Naruto knew that his friend is facing trouble, he talked with sasuke and told him to let her go out, and They still can keep an eye on her.
Sasuke agreed and headed back for hinata, unbeknownst to him someone with pink hair is keeping an eye on him.
"Hina..." sasuke called his wife, he knew where he'll find her, either in the kitchen or reading.
"Hinata..."
"Yes..." hinata answered, but she was neither in kitchen nor reading, she was dipping herself in the bath tub.
Sasuke crouched down on the floor, kneeling, supporting his body at the edge of the bath tub starring at his wife beautiful naked porcelain form.
He dipped his hands playing with water.
He kissed her damp forehead and played with her hair.
She looked at him, hinata felt so mad at herself, making her husband mad, she sure snapped and was under pressure, but mentioning such taboo was like a heart break, she sighed.
"Sasuke.. i.. am sorry" she knew her husband was worried and tried to protect her, but its normal, to still struggle.
"Shhhh" he placed his finger on her lips.
"You can go out..." he smiled genuinely.
Hinata smiled at her husband.. she grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the bath tub.
She undressed him, sat on his lap inside the water, she kissed him passionately, while rubbing her body against him.
"Make love to me..general" she whispered in his ears seductively.
Sasuke smirked and complied.

The next day sasuke gave hinata some instructions about going out, she complied.
He kissed her goodbye and took off to be with naruto. He asked hinata where she'll head, and she said kiba then she'll go to ino's.
After couple of hours sasuke headed to naruto's residence to ask ino about Hinata.
"She didn't come..." was ino's answer. Sasuke felt worried, he rushed to Kiba's
"She didn't come... i thought you didn't let her go out..." was Neji's and Kiba's answer.
Sasuke felt immense pain... is Hinata.. gone? Did pain get to her.
He went to the market, and asked all the butlers who kept eyes on her, to get an answer of.
"Lady hinata didn't leave the mansion sir"
Sasuke sighed in relief, in the end hinata complied and obeyed his will.
"Hinataa... hinata" sasuke said as he was looking for his lovely wife inside the mansion
But no answer came.
"Hinata..." sasuke looked through the mansion, to see trails of broken glass, bed sheets torn, signs of struggles...
sasuke cringed in pain...
He saw a paper on the floor.
We have your little princess..
sasuke torn the envelope.. Pain, i'll make you suffer.