Eleven

"Hinata... Hinata..." A voice came from the window. Hinata opened her eyes, to see her cousin sneaking through the uchiha's window.
"Neji..???" She asked unsure
"Hinata, get dressed we need to go somewhere.." He whispered
"Neji. If sasuke came and found out i left, he'll punish me"
"Sasuke is at naruto's... he won't come till night... come lets go"
Hinata nodded and she sneaked outside the window, neji carried her on his back and jumped.
"Where are we going neji?" She asked.
"Wait and you will see"
Neji escorted Hinata outside the village.
He headed for the same doctor he took Hinata since the assault.

"Are you sure about that Neji?" Hanabi asked unsure
"Yes, Hanabi, the doctor said she can't give birth, how is she pregnant...?" neji retorted
"This is dangerous Neji..." Kiba said
"I am sure, i haven't told her, i told sasuke, how couldn't he think about it.." Neji was confused
"If hinata found out she'll he devastated Neji" Gaara retorted
"We can call off the courtship, and we have to make sure, i'll take her to the same doctor.." Neji said
They all stared and nodded.

"Why are we here Neji?" Hinata asked confused.
"I want to make sure you are alright.." Neji lied
"We could have gone to konoha's hospital, instead..."
"I trust this one.. Hinata"
She nodded.
"Hinata, neji.. please come in" A nurse asked the cousins, the followed.
"Hello Neji, long time no see" The doctor retorted
His eyes fell on hinata, he remembered her, the girl with bleeding.
"Doctor, Hinata hasn't been feeling well lately." Neji said
Hinata looked puzzled but refrained from commenting.
"Okay, tell me Hinata, what do you feel and when did it start" The doctor said
Hinata discussed her sickness and all her symptoms. The doctor hummed.
"Hinata, you are sexually active right?"
She nodded
"Can i check you?" The doctor asked. Hinata flinched she was too shy.
"I..."
"Well my assistant can check you.." the doctor said.
"Saki, come please" the doctor asked his assistant.
A brunette, with brown eyes girl appeared, she smiled at hinata.
"We need you to check her please" the doctor said
"Can you please come with me to the private room" Saki smiled and stretched her hands for hinata.
Hinata complied and walked behind her.
"Please lay down, its going to be a little invasive, its a routine vaginal check.. don't worry" the doctor smiled hinata nodded.
After a while, hinata and saki appeared.
Saki told the doctor that she found an intact cervix and she must be pregnant.
Neji was shocked he looked to the doctor.
The doctor gave sign to Saki to escort hinata outside.
"But you said..." Neji started but was interrupted
"I said she MIGHT NOT be able.. not she won't be" the doctor corrected.
Neji was disappointed.
"She may face problems with her pregnancy though.." the doctor retorted
"And how is that.."
"She might get threatened abortion, so i believe you tell her to stay safe and refrain from sexual activities through her first trimester" the doctor retorted.
Neji nodded.

"So please take your vitamins, and eat well, i hope you won't be involved in any sexual activities for the first trimester until we check up with you again" saki smiled and told hinata.
Hinata nodded.
"Lets go Hina.." Neji said
Hinata nodded and both took off.
Neji escorted hinata back to the uchiha mansion. He headed back to kiba, to tell them the news.

"You exhaust yourself alot. Dear" Ino said as she wrapped her arms around her lawful husband naruto, hugging him from behind and placing a gentle kiss on his cheeks.
"With great power comes greater responsibility... Ino" he sighed holding her hands and kissing them.
She rubbed her cheeks with his.
He flipped her, now she was straddled on his lap.
They sealed their lips in a passionate kiss, naruto's hand trailed inside inu's night dress, as she tugged her nails inside his hair.
But their passionate make out session was interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Ugh... coming.." Naruto retorted, he fixed his hair and his chemise.
"Sasuke?"
"Hi.."
"Is something that matter.."
"I was wondering if you, and ino should join us for dinner today, i..." sasuke stopped
Naruto understood, he wanted to fix things with Hinata, but he can't or don't know how, so if he could invite his best friend maybe they'll break the ice between him
And Hinata.
"Sure.." inu interrupted" i would love to" she smiled.
Sasuke took off.
As he was on his way back, he remembered Neji's announcement about Hinata not giving birth, he wanted to make sure that this pregnancy is true not fake one.
He also needed to prepare for the upcoming dinner, and for such a filthy rich marshal he had many butlers that he can use now to prepare dinner.
He went back to his mansion, and ordered the butlers to prepare dinner.
He headed up stairs and unlocked the door, to find Hinata reading by the window.
Her hair that was braided to the side, and her beautiful face, her breath taking lips, and smooth skin like a doll.
He sighed and approached her.
She flinched, he felt a tinge of disappointment.
"Hina..." he said
He placed his hands on her face, and stroke her cheeks.
"I am sorry hina.." he said sincerely.
"If i could make it up to you.. i would break my arm for you... if thats what you want.." He retorted.
Hinata sighed.
"Just... tell me why?" She asked.
"I... i was blinded by jealousy, i thought you were cheating on me.."
"But its you who cheated, sasuke"
"I know, i know.. i am sorry"
"Give me one more chance Hinata.."
She closed her eyes.
"Everyone deserves a second chance.." she said.
Sasuke smiled genuinely at her
"Only you have to prove... i know you protected me. But you have to prove your worthy of my forgiveness for humiliation.." she continued
Sasuke nodded.
He cupped her cheeks, their eyes met.
He approached to kiss her and she complied.
He broke the kiss and said.
"Is this where i hurt you" he pointed to her cheeks
She nodded, he placed a gentle kiss on it.
"Is there where i hit you" he pointed to her other cheek and she nodded, he placed another gentle kiss.
"Where else did i hurt you.." he whispered in her eyes.
She pointed to her hands and tummy.
He kissed her hands and undressed her, and started trailing kisses along her breasts down her tummy.
"Is here where i hit you" he asked as he kissed her belly button down her private part.
She moaned
He then took off her panties, and started kissing her private parts.
"Was i rough here" he asked huskily
"Uhuh..." she moaned as he kissed down, and his tongue started to lick her private parts, in pleasure she moaned and opened her legs for more room.
Sasuke cupped her ass as his tongue worked down there.
Hinata was moaning in pleasure, he then carried her and laid her down on the bed, he was on top, he unzipped his pants. As she stroke his bare chest, he placed himself between her welcoming parted legs, and he thrusted.
"Ah..ah..uh..sa.wai..wai.." she moaned.
"Uh..uh..ah.." sasuke moaned but then stopped.
"I.. think its dangerous for the baby." She said shyly.
"I'll be gentle.." he whispered and started thrusting back.
Both reached their climax, sasuke collapsed on top of His courtesan. He kissed her temple.
Both closed their eyes, falling into deep slumber.

"Na..na..ah..oh..go..ru..to" ino was moaning as her husband naruto was thrusting inside her
"Uh..ah..oh..ah In..o..ah" naruto was moaning his wife's name. Until both reached their climax
Naruto straddled his wife, inside his embrace, as they cuddled to sleep before getting ready for dinner, an unexpected message came to Naruto's mansion.
Naruto got up to open the envelope.
He gasped.
Pain has ran away.