Four.2

Sasuke felt a knot in his heart. How did Hinata got Itachi's favorite pendant? Whats her connection with Itachi, his deceased brother. Surly Hyuuga 's and Uchiha's were friends, but he never encountered Hinata with Itachi, as far as he can remember.
Sasuke couldn't comprehend his actions, he found himself shaking Hinata's sleeping form somehow aggressively.
She whimpered and opened her eyes.
"Where did you get that?" He asked sternly.
Hinata's eyes snapped opened.
"How did you find it..."
"Don't answer a question with another... Where did you get that?" He growled as he took a grip of her hands squeezing it painfully.
Hinata winced in pain, she snatched the pendant.
"I refrain from answering.. its mine.."
He pushed her away, and snatched it back.
"You are involved with a murderer..." Sasuke growled.
"No he is not..you..you don't understand.."Hinata stuttered
"Understand WHAT?" Sasuke growled.
"Sasuke wait.." Hinata begged sasuke who was walking away.. he took off.
Hinata sobbed silently, she wanted to tell the truth, she wanted to clear itachi's pure name, for many years people seen him as a murderer, he made Hinata promise him not to tell the truth, to protect the girl from her fate.
He wanted to keep hinata's safe from people's gossip, even if she was abused, Itachi encountered many abused children, that the culprit were ended clear because of no evidence. He wanted to change that, he worked hard for it, his mind went back and forth if madara's name went clear, hinata would be accused of a murder. Itachi had to protect her.

Sasuke took off with rage inside, he decided to head for his best friend's house.
"Sasuke.." Inu, the blond hair girl, with blue eyes, Naruto's wife greeted as she saw sasuke at the door.
"Please come in.." She invited him.
"Sasuke..oh you okay?" Naruto was concerned as he saw sasuke's dark expression.
"Whats wrong sasuke.." Naruto asked, since childhood naruto and sasuke were very good friends, Though naruto had many, but Naruto was sasuke's only friend, he can talk to him whenever he wanted, and say whatever he needs to say.
Sasuke told naruto about the predicament, he also mentioned Hinata's scars.
"Have you tried to listen to what she was going to say" Naruto asked
Sasuke shook his head
"Have you tried to ask her about her scars maybe it has to do something with itachi?" Naruto asked again.
"I guess its a sensitive topic many won't answer such.. Naruto" Sasuke said
"Then why we don't use the other way.." Naruto said
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"You know, Inu, my wife, she is a sorceress, we can ask her to look past Hinata's past.." Naruto suggested
"And how is that possible" Sasuke asked
"Are you underestimating me, sir sasuke" Inu appeared with a smirk.
"You have been here the whole time?" naruto growled
"No, i just happened to hear accidentally, i don't drop ears baby.." Inu winked.
"So whats the whole deal" Inu asked
"We need you to help us see through someone's past.." Naruto said
"Sure, but the person must attend" Inu said
"But, its kind of hard now.." Naruto mumbled
"Do you have anything that belongs to that person.." Inu asked
Sasuke nodded and took out the pendant.
"Good." Inu said
"Do you have any body sample from her?" inu asked
Sasuke shook his head but then remembered when he had to wipe hinata's blood with his handkerchief.
He took it out.
"Well sounds good.." inu smirked.
"Off we go to the sorcery room.." they followed the blond lady.
Inu put the handkerchief and the pendant on the table, she said some sorcery words that naruto and sasuke couldn't comprehend, then smoke started to rise from the cauldron that was on fire.
The three of them found themselves inside a Hyūga 's mansion.
They started walking, none seemed to see them.
Sasuke took a glance inside the mansion to see Himself, a seven years old sasuke, playing with Hinata, he was smiling at her genuinely.
She was blushing.
"Isn't that you and Hinata?" Naruto asked
"Yes" sasuke nodded
"Didn't you tell me you haven't known her before your encounter inside the play house?" Naruto said
"Maybe i just suppressed such memory" sasuke retorted. He wouldn't deny when he saw hinata for the first time he felt something familiar inside, a feeling of comfort, because she looked like his mother, could it be that he knew her since childhood thats why he was attracted to her in a different way?
"Sasuke times' up" Itachi voice told sasuke
"Big brother" sasuke ran and hugged his brother.
"Itachi, please leave sasuke for a while.." Hinata asked shyly.
"I am sorry i can't Hina.." itachi smiled
Hinata looked down.
"Big brother, can't hinata come to our house now, so we can play more" Sasuke said, he didn't want to see hinata's sad, he loved to play with the Hyūga.
"Well if her mother approved."
"I have no concerns, please just bring her back at time" Her mother said
Sasuke and hinata giggled and cheered.
Sasuke, naruto and Inu followed them to the Uchiha's mansion.
Sasuke saw his uncle madara sitting with his father.
He took a glance to see Hinata and his younger self playing and having fun.
Then sasuke said he'll go to the bathroom, so hinata would had to wait.
His eyes then fell on his Uncle who walked towards hinata's.
He saw madara touching Hinata in a bizarre way.
Naruto and Inu gasped.
"Isn't it a little inappropriate.. sasuke" Naruto mumbled as he saw madara stroking Hinata's chest, underneath her clothes, she was wincing.
"I.." sasuke was taken aback, he gasped as he saw madara inserting his hands inside her private parts.
"Hinaaa" sasuke's young voice came, madara stopped and stood up.
"Uncle Madara" sasuke ran and hugged his uncle.
"Hey, young man you grew to be stronger.." Madara said
"Yesss.." sasuke cheered.
"Join us Uncle madara, play with us, me and Hina my cookie are playing.." Sasuke cheered.
"No, i have business to take care of.. " Madara retorted.
Sasuke's old self looked at Hinata's form who was distressed and had tears in her eyes.
"Pleaseee uncle" Sasuke's young self begged
"Idiot.. NO" sasuke old self growled, naruto held his hand
"You know he can't hear you.." Naruto retorted.
"Okay.. one round only" Madara said.
"So hide and seek, i'll hide me and Hinata and you have to find us.." Madara suggested
"No.i'll look for you.." Hinata interrupted
"Come on Hinata, You always find me, its my turn" sasuke said
"On ten" Madara said and took Hinata's hands and ran leaving sasuke's counting.
Sasuke naruto and inu followed madara and Hinata.
Sasuke felt knots in his heart.
He saw madara sexually assaulting Hinata, who was heaving and shivering, he then started cutting her near her private parts.
"This if you thought of letting someone touch you, here or anywhere i own.., you will be punished that way.." he said while assaulting her private parts with a stick.
Hinata was crying hysterically, sasuke felt rage inside him, he ran towards his uncle to assault him but his hand went through Madara.
Then naruto looked and saw itachi seeing the whole predicament.
"Sasuke look" Naruto said
"Itachi has been following them" Inu retorted.
"My suspicions were right.." itachi whispered, he went to stop Madara but He saw his brother approaching.
"Hinataaaa" sasuke said.
Madara dressed hinata quickly.
"Stop crying" he ordered.
"Found you..oh what happened" sasuke was shocked as he saw Hinata crying and actually weeping.
"Hinata what happened.." sasuke embraced Hinata.
"She fell" Madara said
"Really show me your legs.." Sasuke said sincerely.
Sasuke looked at himself who was taking care of Hinata, he felt pain... hinata.. was assaulted by.. his favorite uncle madara...
His whole life was a lie.
Then after a while they teleported to the place where his Uncle was murdered.
Sasuke saw the whole deal, itachi protecting Hinata, hinata killed Madara, she ran when she heard sasuke's voice.
They followed her until she ran into Neji, Neji looked at her form, who was covered in blood
"Hinata?...what happened.." neji said concerned, as he trailed along her seeing her scars, hinata threw her arms around neji, she sobbed inside his embrace , and told him everything.
Neji since that part hated the Uchiha's for hurting Hinata, he forbid her from seeing sasuke, or any other uchiha.
"Itachi, do you confess on murdering your uncle"
"Yes.."
"Hereby you are guilty..."
Hinata looked at Itachi's form in the court, she wanted to tell the truth, but Itachi's eyes ordered her to stay silent for good.
"No..no" she whispered silently.
"Why did you kill him... why..." sasuke growled as he grabbed his brother's collar, but itachi remained silent.
Sasuke saw tears in his brother's eyes.
He let go of him
"I hate you.." sasuke said and left, giving Hinata a glance of, 'you left me when i certainly needed you the most' as Hinata avoided Sasuke upon neji's request. He went to her regularly to tell her about his sorrow only to find neji dismissing him.
Sasuke felt betrayed and vulnerable. Everyone is leaving him.
Hinata looked back at sasuke, she wanted to explain, he will hate her, but she has to bear the hate instead fo seeing him hating on his own sibling.
Maybe he'll understand.
She looked at sasuke's form , she had to fix this, but how, she can't break Itachi's promise, and she can't see sasuke's the only one she loved and he loved her back tormented.
If only they could forget.
She went to a sorcerer, she asked him to wipe sasuke's memories of the encounter inside madara's house, but the sorcerer ended up wiping his memory of Hinata, so did with Hinata, leaving her worst memories with Madara, and Sasuke with his brother's murder.
Hinata visited Itachi regularly until he was consumed by lung disease, and he died.. she mourned alot for her loss.
Sasuke watched the memories in awe...
Naruto, Sasuke and Inu found themselves back inside inu's room.
Naruto looked at sasuke's form who was twinging and he started sobbing hysterically, Naruto hugged sasuke.
Inu wiped her tears.