Eight

After a while of crying and sobbing, Hanabi handed her sister water, and tried to calm her down.
Neji watched in anticipation, he swore if an uchiha hurts hinata, he'll tear him.
"What happened Hinata.." Hanabi asked concerned
Hinata looked at her sister and Neji with blood shot eyes, after hiccuping she started to speak.
"I..i got into a fight..with..with sasuke.."
"And what happened.. its normal couples fight..." Hanabi said sincerely.
"He.. its... kind of.. silly... i.. i saw Him, kissing... a girl... and.. i..i..lost my temper... i am scared he is cheating...but... " Hinata sobbed hysterically.
Hinata refrained from telling the truth, she didn't want to tell about anything, add on she didn't come up with the kiss topic to him, she just decided to trust him and let go.
Neji didn't buy, such thing, he knew Hinata was lying.
"Hinata, what happened to your shoulder.." He asked her
Hinata was shocked.
"Nothing... i.. just fell.." Neji raised an eye brow
"I mean, when.. i was preparing.. for the ball, for sasuke's birthday... i..accidentally hit.. my shoulder against the walls.." she smiled cheaply.
"And your wrists?" Neji asked
Hinata covered it quickly.
"I slipped..."
"You did?"
"Yes.. "
"Where is sasuke?" Neji asked..
"I..i don't know.." hinata said
"Come on Neji give her a break.. come sister.. lets give you a good bath.." Hanabi said.
"Neji, would you please check if sasuke was actually cheating..." Hanabi asked
Neji nodded.
He looked as Hanabi escorted her sister inside, she went to prepare her some  chamomile tea for her to calm.
Neji followed Hinata, to see her getting undressed, seeing the horrible bruises.
"What happened to your shoulder Hinata.." Neji asked again.
"I told you i slipped.."
"You said you slipped hitting your arms.."
"Yes,, and my wrists.."
"You said you hit the walls Hinata.. tell me the truth..."
"Nothing happened Neji...nothing... please... ple..." she started sobbing hysterically, neji hugged his cousin tightly.
Sasuke... you will pay.

Sasuke had no where to go, he was furious and filled with rage, his mind was in turmoil, he was furious she cheated, and at the same time he felt guilty, even if she cheated, he shouldn't do that.
No excuse. No excuse for humiliation.
He decided to go and release, and he knew where to go.. sakura.

"Oh.. you are here, i knew you'll come to me eventually.." Sakura said
Sasuke got inside, he sat down.
Sakura got all done, she was waiting in her sleeping gown, she sat on sasuke's lap.
"Let me pleasure you..." she whispered seductively.
She started undressing him, while nibbling his ears, rubbing her body against, his.
Sasuke flipped her over, he looked at her and started undressing her aggressively.
He unzipped his pants, and opened her legs, and before thrusting he looked at sakura, to see Hinata's face, her beautiful lavender eyes, her gentle smile, as they made love.
Sasuke stopped and got up.
"What the hell sasuke.."
"I can't.." he started to dress, but his eyes were pointed on a thing that looked like Hinata's hair.
He approached and pulled it, sakura interrupted by gripping his wrist.
Sasuke pushed her, and pulled it again, to find a wig that looked like Hinata's hair.
"What is this..."he asked
"Its nothing.." she stuttered.
Sasuke gripped sakura's arms tightly...
"What is this..." he said sternly.
"Let go, you are hurting. Me" she winced
"Answer me" he growled.
"Nothing, i was crossdressing for my customers..." sakura said.
Sasuke pushed sakura.
Sasuke took off.

Sasuke roomed around Konoha's, he misses hinata so much, how can he do that to her, and he can't even touch any girl but her... and what about the courting.. too much emotions, too many feels.
He decided to go for his last resort.. the only place he can call second home.Naruto

"Sasuke.."inu said, "please come in..."
"Where is naruto.." sasuke asked, inu was shocked by sasuke's state, never ever she has seen him like that.
"Sasuke.." naruto said shocked.
"What is it..." he asked, as he escorted his best friend  inside their private meeting room.
After a pregnant silence, naruto broke it.
"Sasuke...whats wrong.."
Sasuke cringed, his face crumbled, hiding pain.
"Sasuke.." naruto said concerned.
He broke into tears
"I..i did something horrible to Hinata.."
And he started talking about the whole incidence.
Naruto was shocked, he knew sasuke had some temper issues, and he was aloof and became heartless since itachi's incidence. But after he knew the truth, and Hinata's presence made a difference.
He knew sasuke was possessive and jealous, but never imagined his jealousy would blind him.
Sasuke was crying hysterically, he felt guilt, he was blinded by fury, he should have listened he humiliated her, and he was scared she would call the courtship off.
He also mentioned the wig he found at sakura's he knows that sakura would do anything to get sasuke.
Naruto listened carefully and he decided to ask Inu for her help.
They gathered at the sorcerer room.
"So whats the deal now.." She asked
"He thinks Hinata cheated.." Naruto retorted
"Hinata... no way, the girl is so pure.." Inu said, "however lets try with it"
Sasuke gave Inu the handkerchief, and a gift sakura gave to him long ago.
Inu started to say those unknown sorcery words, and again the cauldron showed smoke, and , Then out of a sudden they found themselves inside a sorcerer house, where sakura was handed a potion.
"This potion, would make him see the illusion, your back would resembles her, only you need a wig."
Sakura nodded
"And it will make him lose his temper beyond imagination, its a curse fell upon those who love deeply..., jealousy will drive him mad"
Sakura nodded and went off to the market
When she kissed sasuke and dipped some of the potion inside his mouth, while kissing him, unbeknownst to sasuke.
Naruto, inu and sasuke saw Hinata looking from far as sasuke was  kissing sakura.
"She saw you kissing..." Naruto retorted
"But she didn't mention... " sasuke was shocked then her remembered her words, not to lie to her, now it makes sense.
He felt shamed, she saw him kissing yet she didn't mention it and kept it inside.
Then they found themselves all of a sudden inside sasuke's mansion.
"Kiba, listen, i am throwing a party for sasuke, i need your help..i'll leave for a while, sasuke should be back, so finish off the decorations inside, and leave from the back door, i'll also come from the back door so he won't see us..." Hinata told kiba.
Hinata went away heading to the market to grab the ingredients to bake sasuke's special cake.
Naruto looked as sasuke's shocked form.
Then out of the sudden they found sakura wearing a wig, trying to seduce kiba.
Then sakura decided to leave from the back door.
Sasuke's face crumbled.. words can't describe how shocked or how he felt.
Then they saw Kiba giving hinata the keys, telling her he took care of the decorations down, Hinata thanked kiba as he went from the back door.
And then The encounter as sasuke was hitting Hinata.
Inu gasped, Naruto cringed and sasuke cried hysterically.
"NO NO NO NO" he punched the floor repeatedly.
They found themselves back  inside inu's sorcery room.
Suddenly the door knocked.
"Neji.." inu said
"Where is sasuke.."
"Please come in"
"Neji.." naruto said
Sasuke looked horrible, neji can say, but he needed some answers.
"I..." sasuke said.."is..Hinata..okay" his voiced was shaking and he said huskily
"I guess..she will.."neji retorted. He waited for sasuke's to speak
"I..know what i did was horrible and is unforgivable... i would beg, cry on her feet, anything for her to forgive me.." sasuke sobbed
"Why did you cheat on her sasuke.." Neji was interrogating, he knew there is something beyond cheating, the topic was a decoy, so he waited for sasuke's reaction, and his response was expected, he was shocked.
"I..," sasuke couldn't comprehend.. cheating, he thought hinata would tell, the way he humiliated her
Naruto's furrowed his eye brows, inu raised hers.
"I..i.." sasuke couldn't find words to say.
"Your state tells me that Hinata's was lying.. yet its true, you had that mistress of yours.. i saw you coming out from her place.. but why did you hit Hinata.. because she faced you with the truth?" neji asked.
Sasuke couldn't comprehend.
"So instead of apologizing you threw a tantrum at her, and Hit her physically. Because she was facing you, with the horrible truth..." Neji growled
"I tell you this sasuke, we call off the courtship." Neji said, he took off leaving sasuke gasping.
Naruto and Inu were left speechless
What a fucked up situation.

"Hinata, please you got to eat" Kiba said as he was trying to feed her.
She shook her head
"I can't see you like this Hina, it tears me apart.." Kiba's voice shaken
She looked at him with sincerity.
Hinata was confused, she loved sasuke but he hurt her, he cheated but she choose to trust him, he actually fucked her like a whore and left her drowning in his semen and her blood.
She didn't even had the chance to explain or understand what happened.
She fell into a crying fit, kiba held her tightly... she felt comfort she needed.