Authors note

Hello everyone.

Fun fact this started as a joke with me and hungergames36 (go follow her she's crazy talented and much better than me when it comes to updating)

but we decided to run with it so here we are. Essentially since Andrew Loyd Webber won't give us a third musical were making our own continuation. I don't think either of us meant for it to go this far, however this has pushed the limits of both of our imaginations so it's definitely been a fun ride for both of us.

This is going to be a series of snapshots as Erik attempts to raise Gustave on his own. We've been working on the plot for a while now and I'm really excited for you guys to see what we come up with.

For those of you who don't know, Gustave is the child that Christine and Erik have who appears in the musical Love Never Dies, which is a sequel to Phantom of the Opera. (if you haven't listened to Love Never Dies yet, I absolutely recommend it) There is also be aspects from the book Phantom by Susan Kay.

Big thank you must go out to our cover designer @-capaxinfiniti- it's beautiful and I'm obsessed with it.

I me and @hungergames36 are very excited to show you the product of our messy ideas. Hopefully you enjoy reading it as much as we're enjoying the writing process.

As always stay amazhang.

- Buddy_2002 💙💙💙