Chapter One

I saw her again..

Every time I sleep, I meet her, I'm with her.

Should I just keep on sleeping so I wont miss a single day not seeing her?

Its been nights and we keep on seeing each other.

Do I only see you in my fantasies and not in reality?

Your smiles and happiness painted in your eyes.

Why do I always end up following you in my dream?

Just why.

....

"Ah Yujin woke up!" A loud tiny voice echoed throughout the room, it hurts my ears just how can someone scream like that with such high pitch.

Ah.. right only her can do that.

"O-oh.." I yawned and streched my arms up high to the air as I look around, the place thinking where I might be again.

As always in my bed, every single damn time. I just wish not to wake up anymore if this is the place where I'll get up.

Its been years, and yet I'm still stuck here, I want to go out, spend time, have fun.

But why do I even have to waste energy to do such things, when everytime I sleep I see her and be with her, doing a lot of stuffs to take away our boredom.

I smiled cheekily reminiscing how much laugh I spend last night in my dream, only her can make me express this much emotion, no one has ever made me do.

In that dream...

"Where are we going?" I asked you out as we continue to walk at a place of nowhere. There was nothing to be seen, but I found myself being happy and contented by just being with you.

You wont give me a word, but your eyes were screaming fun, you even tried to run and leave me but I caught up and went first. I thought it was fun since I got first and then it turns out it wasn't.

You suddenly disappeared in the thin air, I kept on looking for you, I didnt gave up, even I know I'm going nowhere I still went out and search for you.

I don't want to lose you, I need you. You're the only one who can understand me in this cruel world, even its just a dream. I dont mind mixing up my reality and my fantasy, I just want to be with you.

Please. I begged and cried out, that's when I woke up from my dream.

Someone on my side was sobbing. Her eyes looks tired of crying, its draining out.

I checked around the place, machine everywhere, things plugged into me. I'm the hospital. But I still looked for you even I cant move a single inch.

"We almost lost you. But you came back." the girl on my side said in between her sobs. What's that suppose to mean?

"You woke up, finally, Ahn Yujin."

××××

"Why are you sad?" with that question I ended up myself from reminiscing what happened to my dream and to my past.

Why do you have to keep on ruining everything? can everyone just leave me alone? I dont want to see anyone else, I only want her.

"Go away." I coldly asked her, its been months and I'm finally back to my house, but it doesnt feel right.

I'm still looking for something, for her, I want her. Only her.

I shouldve not just woke up so I can be with her everday, everytime, my head hurts goddamit.

Why the hell did this all happened again? Ah right, because of this girl on my side, I wanted to have a permanent rest so I can finally be with the person I love. But this girl won't let me. I tried to drink tons of sleeping pills but for fuck sake she threw it all out.

I tried to drown myself but she went first and rescued me. Why won't she understand me?

But one time I succeeded, I drank alcohol and went out for a drive. I dont remember what happened next but the only thing I was I'm with my love for minutes, hours, and days. It was a dream come true.

A limited time dream come true, thats when I woke up. Back to reality.

"Yujin do you want ice cream~?" she sweetly asked as she drew herself near me, scanning my visual, she's too close its annoying me.

"I want you..." I turned my head to her direction closely facing her, inches a part I can feel her heavy breathing and how flustered she is. "Out, Jang Wonyoung."

"I-I'll j-just g-g-grab something t-to e-eat h-haha." she panicked and stood up from the side of my bed. Rushing out of my room leaving all alone.

"Finally." I smiled brightly even I know I look stupid for smiling all alone without a reason. I tucked my blanket and wrapped myself up letting the comfy bed take me again.

"I'm finally seeing you again." with those words I drank a sleeping pill that I secretly kept under my pillow, to make sure I'll be having a good rest with no one bothering me. I'm going to see her again..

My friend..

My bestfriend..

My love..

My girl..

Kim Minjoo.

-------

ps. they're all at the same age, 19