Chapter Four

Wonyoung POV

"Yujin..." I softly called out for her. I'm trying my best to calm down or else I might end up throwing this spoiled ass brat out of this mall.

Is saying thank you that hard for her? is appreciating someone is something she cant do? Why does she acts so independent when she clearly cant even act on her own.

This irritating kid is getting in to my nerve, just because I'm only her assistant doesn't mean she can treat me like nothing. I have a responsibility left on her by her mom, and I should do it.

"Can you stop acting like some 6year old kid whining? Look, I'm not your assistant to ignore okay? So from now start looking at me because I won't stop doing my job? You got that Ms. Ahn Yujin?" I ranted and walked first leaving her behind. I can find her anywhere afterall since she's dumb and easy to read.

"How much do you need."

"I--"a moment of silence took place. I wore a disgusting look, an angry one, a disappointed one, an expression to myself I can't even explain. Does she really think that way?

This is what I hate about rich people, they always think they can buy anything by their money. People, luxurious items, fancy things, they can choke on their riches and I wont give a single damn about them.

"I dont need your money." I sternly replied while clenching my fist. She's pushing me to my limitation, and I'm afraid I might not hold out anymore.

"Then what do you need? Take everything you want and leave me alone." she wore an uninterested expression that annoyed me so much.

Up until now that's what she's still saying? Is it that hard to understand that I dont want anything.

I want to mop her on the floor and hang her up to the sky til she beg for freedom.

"Then I'm taking you." without a word I started dragging her, I dont care if we're in the crowd and many people will see. I dont give a thing about this place.

I'm doing my job and I'll do whatever it takes.

"Let.. me go!" she struggled and tried her best to free her hand, but terribly failed. She's still weak even having a full recovery.

"Wonyoung!" she screamed and screamed and it's only the people the around, not only. She's getting too much attention and this is bugging me off.

"Give me a reason to let you go." I turned my head to her direction and asked her directly. Why can't she just be with me without making a ruckus.

Is something wrong with me that makes her want to push me away?

"I-- I dont like you." she shyly mumbled and pouted. Who knew this brat can pout and act cute.

"I also dont like you." I laughed loudly and rolled my eyes. Is that her reason? Well, I'll make sure she'll like me so I wont have hard time in this job. "So let's move."

"I hate you!" she's still trying her best to escape. "Jang Wonyoung I said stop!"

"Okay." this is pissing me off already. I have patience but not this kind of patience that will last to this brat. "Let's make a deal, I'll let you go but if your mom were to find out that I did. Mark my words, you wont get your sleeping pills under your pillow again."

She was silenced for minutes while I was waiting for her response. Its just a deal or no deal what's taking her long. Its not like she's going to choose sleeping pills over her freedom--

"What are you waiting? L-let's go.." she confusedly stared at me and signalled me to walk. Does she love sleeping pill that much that she's willing to sacrfice anything?

So we ended up walking around the place, buying tons of different stuffs, eating in fast food chains and even playing games.

I'm the one having fun actually, but okay as long as she's near me that's fine. For at least I wont be having hard time looking up for her.

"Are you tired?" I genuinely asked her. I'm trying to be soft for her, even we both know I can't that's like beyond impossible.

"Why do you care?" her eyebrows are on its highest peek again. Can she not? Its not making her look scary or intimidating, its making her look like some kind of kid tryna act mad.

"Because I'm left in charge of you?" I shortly answered as I open the door to the back seat of the car for her. I noticed that she looks very tired and so I decided to rest for a while in the car.

"Yes I'm tired so leave me alone." slowly entering the car she sighed in relief. I went in after her and called for the driver's attention to at least open the aircon- the heat is no joke.

There was nothing to do there, nothing to talk about and so I brought out my phone to take this boredom away and to at least have some good vibes to cheer me up. I've been stressed for this whole day.

"Sleep here." I gently tapped my shoulder offering it to her as a pillow. Her yawning is really noticeable and her eyes are starting to close. Is it really that tiring to walk?

"No way." she refused and leaned on the window instead.

"Mhm, your choice." I threw back my attention to my phone and started scrolling to my timeline, playing games and listening to some music.

This is boring I should just sleep.

"I-I-I'll s-sleep.." she said out of nowhere. Isnt she sleeping already? What does she mean?

Her head was slowly falling down on my shoulder and thats when I figured out that she wants to lean on. It was only minutes and she immediately fell asleep.

"Such a cutie when sleeping."

------