Chapter Six

Wonyoung POV

"Its cute, you should smile more." I honestly confronted her. She was smiling cheekily when she was leaning on my shoulder sleeping like a kid.

The sudden upward curves on her lips, I have never thought I'll see something so pure, it was heartwarming, it melted me.

A smile she never wore and showed to anyone, but when she's sleeping the smile is automatically painted on her lips. She seems to have a lot of fun in her dream.

"I didn't ask for you opinion." she coldly replied and walked first running towards her mom's arms waiting wide open for her.

Until when are you going to keep this image of yours Yujin? when will you try to consider the other people who are around you, caring only for you.

"Ah Wonyoung, why are you spacing out there? let's go." her mom invited me and so I smiled brightly as I make my way to them.

We spent our lunch there, ordering different cuisine, checking out for other desserts, and testing out new foods that are new to our vision.

It was fun to have a lunch together outside, we talked about lot of stuffs, even the most uninteresting ones just to keep our conversation going.

I found myself enjoying the company, it feels like I'm part of the family even I'm just a worker.

"Wonyoung can you accompany Yujin? She wants to go walk around before going home." her mom asked me, she's still eating and is doing some bussiness so she can't be with Yujin for the meantime.

I mean why would they even hire me if they wont let me do a thing.

Weird. Yujin would always choose to go home than stroll around more and eat up some time. Maybe she ate something, well a job is a job.

"Okay ma'am." I nodded and waited for Yujin to make her way out of the place. She didnt got mad this time when I'm following her, or maybe she didn't notice me?

Might as well make a move to take my relationship with her on another level, for the sake of my job I need to have a stable friendship with her.

We're not even friends.

------

Yujin POV

"Is your dream much better than reality?" The same question keeps on repeating inside my mind. Its making me mad for no reason.

I gritted my teeth and angrily clenched my fist, how insensitive she is to ask me such question. Right, because she doesn't know a single thing.

Only me can understand myself, and I'll let it be like that forever.

"Yujin?" ah, speaking of the devil. She's here, is she going to lecture me again? about smiling? or is she going to annoy me again? Just what is her deal?

"What?" of course I'm irritated by her presence, the way I talk to her will never change. Just her seeing breathe makes me annoyed to the max.

I'm not just used to people communicating to me. After being locked on to the hospital room for years, and staying in house for days, I prefer being alone.

"Am I.. annoying..?" she unsurely asked still following my lead.

Why would she ask something so obvious?

"Yes, you are very annoying. I want you out of my life, I want you to leave me alone. I don't want you." I quickly answered.

"I see.. how about a deal? I'll make you smile and I'll leave you alone. I promise."

Is she joking? a smile and she'll leave me? what does she think of me? someone who can't smile? this is annoying me for some unknown reasons.

But still I thought of it, only a smile and I'll be having a peaceful life without her.

And so I tried my best to smile, I kinda feel like my muscles in the face are moving and the blood is now circulating like, since when was the last time I smiled.

"That's not a smile. I want the natural one." she objected and shook her head vigorously. What's so special with my smile that she's willing to leave me alone just for it.

"Promise?" I shyly asked. Am I falling to her traps or poor tricks again? I hope not because if I do, I'm kicking her out of the house.

"Pinky?" she showed her pinky finger and smiled widely, the excitement painted on her tone.

"No way kid." I rolled my eyes and shove away her hand. I'm not a kid to believe that pinky promises exist.

"Let's go." she offered her hand still wearing the same smile that keeps on hurting my eyes because of its brightness.

"Where?" raising an eyebrow I gave her a confused look. Just because I talked to her and we had a deal doesnt mean I'll take her hand and act friendly to her.

"Of course to the car you silly!" without a word she quickly held my hand and started to drag me away the place.

Somehow that word made me remember something, like a special word. Right, it was from Minjoo.

------