Chapter Seven

Yujin POV

"Yujin where are you?" a familiar voice spoke inside my head. "I need you.."

"Save me."

It wasn't too late when I figured out it was Minjoo's voice. I ran after her hoping to catch glimpse of her before she completely lose in my sight.

"Minjoo!" I loudly yell when she suddenly disappeared when I have finally reached after her. "H-ha.. bad dream.."

I told myself after waking, such dream I mumbled. That was scary, Minjoo left me and she was begging me to help her, save her but I failed to do it. I lost her.

As I stand up from my bed I made my way down to the kitchen to grab something I can eat for breakfast hoping they have already prepared something.

Expecting my mom to be the first one to welcome me and greet me goodmorning I was wrong. "Wonyoung?"

I confusedly asked when I saw her standing near the counter holding a tray with foods on it ready to be served in the table.

She carefully landed the tray on the table. I know something isnt right, her annoying aura isnt present that made me be more confused. She didnt greet me or teased me or anything.

She's just looking at me with an uninterested expression as she make her way to me. I wanted to move but I can't seem to move a single limb. She's scary, much scarier than usual since when did she became like this?

"I hate you! I only want to protect you but you keep on pushing me away. Someday you'll find me, and I swear you'll miss me."

"Wonyoung!" I yelled once again and then I woke up, again. A dream of a dream? I was sweating heavily when I opened my eyes. Are these tears or sweats? I dont know

"Hey Yujin are you alright? you were screaming.. did you had a bad dream?" Wonyoung immediately confronted me worried of my situation. Why did I dream of her and Minjoo, both leaving me?

"No..I'm fine." I shook my head as I wipe my face. What a bad dream indeed. Weird.

I just noticed that I fell asleep while we were on our way home and we're still not yet there. I want to sleep to figure out if Minjoo is doing fine but I'm afraid to have the same dream again. I'm scared.

"You didnt sleep this time?" Wonyoung confusedly asked still worriedness all over her tone. After that dream I stayed up the whole trip keeping myself busy hoping I wont fall asleep.

"Yeah.. don't feel like doing it." I mumbled as I hear the car pull up. So we have finally arrived. 3:26PM.

"I see. I'll be walking up first I still have a lot of things to do." she moved out of the car first while carrying the shopping bags we bought at the mall.

"Wonyoung.." I shyly grabbed the hem of her shirt "Can you...stay for a while..?" embarrassed of my own request I found myself being all bright red.

I don't know I just feel like making her stay and be with me for like minutes just for this time. Is it because of my dream? am I afraid to lose her even we are not that even close and all she did is to annoy me? I don't understand myself.

"O-oh. y-yeah s-sure." she carefully went back inside the car awkwardly sitting back as we let silence take over.
"You had a bad dream didn't you? about me leaving you?"

"H-how'd you know?" causing my eyes to widened I surprisingly asked her.

"That's what people are, they value something when they know its going to leave them. You know, they show their affection when they're running of time already. That's when they will treasure the time."

"But don't worry, I wont leave you." she smiled brightly. She's so pure and innocent yet so annoying.

"You can go now." Ah here I go again, being annoyed by her being so all kind to me and treating me rightly. What is wrong with me.

"Just talk to me when you need someth--"

"Go now. Leave."

----

Wonyoung POV

I don't undestand people.

Sometimes they makes you feel special, needed, then out of a sudden they would just push you away.

Why do people even do that? because they have experienced it and they want to try it out to other people?

So many reasons for a specific situation, so many hidden words and unspoken feelings man I'm getting tired of this treatment.

"Keep moving." Yujin pushed lightly pushed me when I spaced out for seconds. I'm thinking too much.

"Ah sorry." I apologized and continued my work. Placing everything back to normal, putting all these new bought things to its corresponding places. "By the way Yujin, can I stay in your room for this night?"

"What?" her eyebrow raised so high I couldn't reach it. Why does she have to be this- I don't know can't explain.

"Nevermind."

I'm eager to know the reasons behind her odd acts, I want her to tell me all the things I don't know about her.

I want to know her better.