Chapter Fourteen

Yujin POV

"So where should we go?" Wonyoung finally came out of the house after minutes of making me wait. The night sky really never disappoint me. Especially when it always reminds me of how Wonyoung and I talked about things that we have never tackled before.

Stuffs that we both have been keeping to ourselves, deep down our shallow broken hearts that are desperately looking for someone to speak up with. To lessen the grudge we have with people.

"Secret." I gave her the brightest smile I could give. I can't imagine myself now if I didnt met Wonyoung and if we didn't had that deal.

Then maybe by now I'm still the same old spoiled brat ass Ahn Yujin who keeps on complaining about everything even the smallest issue.

"Let's go?" she gladly offered her hand and without a second I took it. Interlocking our fingers together I felt relief, I feel safe. "Yah Yujin let's go." she chuckled and started to walk.

Happily making our way to the playground where we first started to acknowledge each other. I played with her hand swinging it back and forth as I let small giggles out. I'm too happy.

"That's new of you." she laughed and took the vacant place on the bench as we arrive. "Sit here."

I gladly sat beside her, just seeing her and feeling her presence around me makes me feel contented already. I used to hate her presence, I guess the quote--"The more you hate, the more you love." is really true.

"Yujin, since I'm personal assistant, should I call you princess?"

"Ehh, that sounds girly!" I exclaimed and glared at her. I dont know if she's teasing me or what but princess is too--

"But it suits you, my princess." emphasizing the word "my" I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Woah, whats with the sudden ownership." I teased and giggled. It's really fun playing with her.

"I dont own you? Fine." she pouted and turned her back at me. Look at this spoiled brat girlfriend acting all sulky out of a sudden.

"N-no! I mean its suits you more, princess." I panicked and tried to reason out. Where did she even got that 'princess'.

"Yujin.." she softly called out for still not bothering to give me a look. "Have you finally moved on from the girl in your dream?" her tone was painted by sadness.

Why would she even say this at this kind of time? I thought we have already settled everything about this.

"Yes.." I wrapped my arms around her waist, more likely giving her a back hug since she won't look at me.

"You helped me with that. You made me realize that everything was just a dream and nothing of it was real. Reality weighs more than anything. You made me see the value of reality. Thank you for that."

Feeling her warmth as I keep my hug tight I smiled genuinely.

"Are you sure..you dont want to see her again?" she was seeking for assurance. A direct answer from me, that I won't get back to Minjoo again.

"Wonyoung, I'm with you, that's what only matters okay?"

"I'm just worried that you still want to see her, and I'm being nuissance to you. That I ruined your almost a lovestory fantasy."

"You woke me up from a dream, you helped me in everything. You told me the fact that my dream of my fantasy to be real is just a plain wish."

"Wonyoung.." Nuzzling my nose to her fragrant slender neck I mumbled. "I love you."

"So much.."

This I love you, I really mean it. I felt something different when I said it, I feel like I unlocked a puzzle out of me that will complete me and will set me free from nightmare.

"Ah Yujin, I'll be buying some food what do you want?"

"Eh? tag me along."

"No. You're my princess and so I shall serve you." she insisted and vigorously shook her head. So she's really taking this servant-master role for real.

"Hm, okay then my servant, I want an ice cream." I demanded and cross my arms pretending like some queen ordering her people around.

"Coming up my dear princess." She stood from her seat and fixed herself preparing to leave. Why does she have to be pretty by just breathing.

"Ah Wonyoung before you go.." I fiddled my fingers as I try to continue my sentence. "Can I ask for uhm..." she didn't return my i love you and of course I'm asking for a kiss in return.

But I don't know why I'm having hard time expressing things, I have never experienced this before. All I have todo is ask, why can't I--

"Yujin.." she softly called out causing for me to raise my head up to her. Without a word she lightly held my chin and slowly drawing herself near.

Her soft lips planted on mine it was unexpected. I felt blood rushing through me, electric bolts hitting me up repeatedly making my heart beat faster than anything. Now this is what you call reality.

"You dont have to ask." She pulled away and patted my head. Why does she looks so calm after doing that while I'm panicking here. "I'm willing to give everything for you. I love you too. Wait me up okay?"

"I will! Dont take too much time. I'm still going to marry you!" As I watch her vanish out of my vision I sweetly hum to take my boredom away while waiting for her to return.

Everything is just like a dream, I just hope not to wake up if ever.

I should've just accompanied her so I won't feel bored. Man what's taking her too long? Its already 7:23PM, mom will scold me.

"Hey? are you alright? its dark already why are you here alone?" a stranger approached me with such worried tone and an unexplainable expression.

Maybe I could hit a conversation with this random person for a while to eat up some time while doing nothing.

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend!" I exctingly answered and smiled brightly that outshines the moon and the stars above the night sky.

What's taking Wonyoung too long to buy? The convenience store isn't that far from her.

"But its 2am.."

"What?"

-----

so yeah i guess i just updated- anyways the next chapter will be the last one. i cant seem to keep up in writing and i dont want everyone reading this to wait too long so i'll be ending it soon