Chapter Fiften

Why?

Just why when I finally learned to pay attention to the others, when I finally got to notice you and your annoying presence around me.

Why?

Why did you leave me hanging? are you like the other people who only stay for good and leave after getting what the want?

No. I doubt it. I higly doubt it. You showed me yourself, your other side, your dark past. You opened everything about you to me. You told me every single thing about you, all the things you hate, you like, you love, everything.

Why did you leave me? When I have finally found a better thing than my dream? When I have finally found someone who can color and light up my world.

How could you leave me so easily? You told me you love, everything about, even my fantasies that I have always wanted to become reality.

Do you love me that much that you can  easily leave me? How about our memories? how about the good times we had? are you just going to forget about those like its not important to you? like you dont treasure it?

Come back, I need your answer. I need your voice, I need your touches. I need you.

You changed my life, you changed every single thing about me. You have given me something that no one can provide me. You made me feel special and loved.

You made me wake up from my dream that I have always wanted to achieve.

Wonyoung, why did you leave me?

Why didn't you come back?

You told me you'll just buy something?

Where are you now?

Maybe if I only treasured the times we had, then maybe I'm not regretting like this. I'm so dumb, come back and call me dumb, mock me.

Tell me I'm stupid, wake me up from this nightmare, that you're gone. I want to be out of this. If this is reality then I don't want it. If you're not here with me, then what's the purpose of living.

You wanted me to happy, do I look happy. You wanted me to be the dream I have always wanted to be, but you are my dream.

Did you left  because our promise is done already? that I already smiled? I  said I'm tired of people leaving me but why did you..

"Ahn Yujin wake up!" I heard your voice again, how I wish you keep on calling my name. I missed it, I missed you, very much.

I searched up for you, trying my best to at least have a glance of your breathtaking visual.

"Yujin!" You shouted once again, I felt my heart bloom by just you saying my name. I feel contented, its nice. Call me once again, I beg.

Sceam out my name, so I can find my way back to you, to your arms, to your warmth.

"Ahn Yujin is pabo~" I can't find you, but I can hear your voice, your calming voice.

I want to hear it more. Speak more, please.

"It was a long journey. But it was fun!"

I kept on following the voice, on where its coming from hoping I'll see you and wrap my arms around you.

I missed you so bad.

"Here's our end, let's meet again next time."

Wait no. Why are you saying that? I saw a figure of a tall lady standing on the place of nowhere. I cant seem to recognize but I know its you.

I was tearing up with joy, I found you.

"It's good you didn't come with me that night, because if you did then you won't make it up anymore."

"I love you!"

And then I woke up, its the same place as always, hospital bed, machines everywhere things plugged into me. I want these useless stuffs out of me.

Why do I feel like I saw this same scenario again. Wait no. (a/n: please refer to chapter 1)

It must just be a coincidence, everything is just by accident.

"Yujin!" I heard someone yell for my name hastily barging to the door of the room. "We almost lost you. But you came back." she said in tears as she wrap her arms around me, giving me a very tight hug.

Why is this so familiar? I've seen this scene before. I'm sure it is, I'm not making a mistake.

"Where's Wonyoung?" I confusedly ask as I weakly push her away. What's that suppose to mean? what is she implying? we almost lost you?

This doesnt make sense.

"Who's Wonyoung?" the lady who called herself as mom curiously asked with confusement all over her face. Who come they don't know Wonyoung.

"M-my p-personal a-assistant." I unexpectedly stuttered, why am I like this. Why did I suddenly felt like this

Right, she's my annoying personal assistant who was with me all through the time, teasing and irritating me all day.

"You never had one."

I felt my world collapsing. Slowly crumbling into dust. I'm being crushed again, by reality.

No.

This can't be.

I refuse to accept this.

This is just a big lie.

Everything is a mistake.

Wake me up.

No..

I'm already awake.

It was a dream.

Everything was just a dream.

I was dreaming of a dream.

She woke me up from a dream, but she just was also a part of my dream.

"You have finally woke up, Ahn Yujin."

The End.

"everything is like a dream, but we need to wake up.

Here I am ending this story. Thankyou.

ps. sorry if the ending is kinda cliché.

Twitter: @ChaeKiim
CC: https://curiouscat.me/Chaewoniiie