Chapter Thirteen

Wonyoung POV

"Dream of me Yujinie." I whispered to her ear as I watch her sleep peacefully.

Messing with her taking advantage of her being unconscious I thought of something evil.

I was about to stand to find a marker in her cabinet to draw funny things to her face, I didn't even thought of feeling bad for tainting her flawless glass skin face.

"Where do you think you're going?" I almost screamed when she started pulling me back to the bed. Wait why is she awake.

I just cant tell her Oh youre awake I was about to get a marker and draw something to your face.

Laughing awkwardly I took a big gulp, how do I even explain myself. "I..uh-- I'm not even going somewhere." oh wow Ms. Vicky Jang Wonyoung that's dumb. Imagine getting up of the bed and giving such reason.

"I thought you're going to get a marker."

"But of course you wont because you're not that evil."

"Am I right?"

I stopped for a moment, this annoying puppy knows how to think sometimes, and wow she's making me feel bad. "Yes." I simply answered and nodded my head as I lay back to the bed.

Is she doing mind reading tricks.

Been minutes and Yujin is still lying beside me on her bed still arms wrapped around me not even letting me move an inch. Finally, all my hopes and dreams became real everything is now in reality.

I still can't stop thinking about the girl in her dreams, why did they stop? what happened to them? did they completely forgot everything about them? did they already finally let go of each other's ties? So many question that only Yujin can answer.

But I know now is not the time for her to ask about it, she needs to rest, she needs time for herself and I'll gladly help her in everything she needs. Its a promise I kept to myself.

"Wonyoungie." I heard her sweetly called out for me slowly letting go of her tight grip around my waist. I can finally move. "Wonyoungie~"

I turned to face her, to see her goddess-like visual. "Yes Yujin?" gazing directly at her orbs. Those eyes that glows in the dark outshining everything in this place.

"Since when did you had a pair of preposessing eyes?" I followed a question after being drown with her stares.

"I dont know." she chuckled as her hand lightly land on my cheeks caressing them.

"I'd miss thousand sunset just to look at your eyes." Those captivating beautiful eyes, not because of the color but because of the unspoken words they hold within them.

"Cringe." she pouted and completely covered herself with the thick sheet trying to hide herself from embarrassment, this spoiled brat knows how to act like a tsundere.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded and pulled out the blanket covering her. "Yujin remember when you asked me to--"

"N-n-no.. I-I-I d-don't r-remember.." she immediately denied shaking her head vigorously acting so defensive when I haven't finished my sentence first.

It was when she asked me how to make explosion box, and other efforts and then she just realized that it was me who's she was supposed to surprise but she dumbass asked me for how to make one.

"Oh, why are you stuttering then?" its really fun teasing her when I know she'll never win when it comes to this.

"I hate you Wonyoung stop teasing me!" she hastily jumped out of the bed

"I was joking." I laughed loudly as I see how flustered she is right now. She's red as tomato, blushing like those 2d girls.

"Let's go out?" with a smile that melts everything she sweetly asked.

"Mhm sure wait me outside?" Even it's already pretty dark I still accepted her invitation since its from her, who can decline her right.

"Hm.. Make sure you wont take long okay? I hate waiting." she protested and walked up to the door grabbing the doorknob preparing her to leave.

"Do you still hate waiting if its me who you're waiting?" raising an eyebrow I asked her. I wont stop annoying her

"Whatever I'll be just ouside." hearing the close door I giggled. She really is fun to tease, easy to annoy.

"Mkay." I hummed as I stand up stretching myself out and fixing the bed we just used. I should've let her clean everything first before casting her out.

========

Both preparing theirselves for the unexpected night date they cant seem to erase the smiles written on each lips. A girl that had always dream of being with the person in her fantasy and a girl who always dreamt of being with the person in her reality.

Unexpectingly filling up the holes in them they found warmth to each other's presence.

Wonyoung who willingly took the role of the person in Yujin's dreams.

But what if one day Yujin would wake up and find herself longing for Minjoo's touch? A story of them full of unsure possibilities.

----

a short update bcs school is up

[HIATUS]