Chapter Twelve

Wonyoung POV

"Ah Yujin you woke u-- why are you crying?!" I panicked and ran immediately to the bathroom to fetch some tissue to give for Yujin. Why the heck is she crying. Did she had a bad dream? a nightmare? or something worse?

After getting pile of tissue I went my way back to her room to give it to her so she can clean her face up. Seriously did something bad happened again, or to her dream?

Aish so many questions for a single situation, maybe she was just doing- ah! I can't think clearly this is hard.

"Wonyoung.."  she softly called out for me when I was about to handle her the tissue I just got. "Hey.. wonyoung.." she called once again.

Why does she have to say my name in such sweet manner. Its melting me okay, I know I'm whipped and its one sided but I still can't help it. Ah seriously Ahn Yujin what did you do to me.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered as I give my attention to her placing the tissue to the table near the bed. "Yujin tell me what's wrong?" I comforted her as I sit beside her.

"Nothing's wrong." she simply answered in a monotonous tone. Does she think I'm that dumb to believe her easily?

"Yujin." slowly pulling her to a hug I lightly tapped her back. "Tell me what's wrong."

Call me dumb or whatsoever but I'll do everything just to wipe the sadness in Yujin's eyes no matter what it takes. Even I know there's someone who can do it or who can replace it with happiness I dont care.

I'm with Yujin and I'm the one who should do it, not some average person or some people in her dream. I'm going to prove that I can make her happy.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm sorry for being insensitive, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..I'm sorry." she tried to broke the hug but I didnt let it happen. Instead I hugged her tighter. This dumb really knows how to make me fall for her in any instance.

"Shh." Caressing her hair as I hear her sobbing in between I continued to comfort her. "It's alright Yujin, I understand."

"Wonyoung.. it's over. The girl in my dream, we're done." she confessed that caused her to cry much more than the usual. It hurts me to see her acting like this. Being in such painful situation, watching her precious tears falling down.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized after hearing her reason behind these downpour of her tears. She really loved that girl in her dreams, and it mustve hurt to accept that they can't be real.

"Can you stay here with me for a while..?" she requested in a tone I know to myself I can't refuse.

"Yes." I simply answered, lying peacefully in her bed while watching her wipe her tears off I weakly smiled.

The room was filled with silence, not even a sound of anything can't be heard. I found myself in the pefect situation to confront Yujin with everything.

To fix and make things up to us.

"Yujin." I called out for her. "I'm always here for you, every single day. If everyone leaves you I'll stay. I dont care if I'm against the whole world just for you. I know you will never look at me the way I look at you. But I won't mind it, I just want to be around you and protect you from everything.

"Yujin will you let me?" I bravely asked. I'm ready to be declined, I'm ready for my rejection. I'm ready to accept my first failed love confession.

After my word all I heard was a sigh. No response. And so I decided to shrug off, turning my face to the opposite direction and peacefully closed my eyes as I cry in silence.

I want to fall sleep but instead tears are the one falling. I wonder why.

"Wonyoung.." as I feel a blanket covering me up to my neck I sighed. Its cold but its okay I feel colder.

"Thank you for everything. For being there in my times of need, for filling up the spaces and gaps I have in me. Letting me see the value of reality and the value of the people around me."

Hearing those word and feeling someone tucking inside sharing a blanket with me I silently cried. This is too much for me.

"Wonyoung.." hands wrapping to my waist she nuzzled to my neck "I'm letting you, I'm letting you to be in my heart and to be part of my life."

...

------

last 3 chapters.