Chapter 2

Steve's POV:

I felt bad for her, but I trust her. I could tell she was about to breakdown so I wrap my arms around her small petite body. I try to forget that kiss but it's still in the back of my mind. While I'm hugging her I can't help but notice how perfect our bodies fit together, I kiss the top of her head and notice how her hair smells of fresh green apples. From the doorway I see Sam standing there watching us,

"I made breakfast, if you guys eat that sort of stuff." Sam said

"Well be out in a second." I say still holding a broken spy. "Lets go out and have some breakfast," I say to Nat. I can feel her nod her head slightly in my chest so I take that as a yes and carry her out bridal style. As I pick her up I can see her smile and begin to laugh,

"Put me down Rogers or you'll regret it" She says in between laughter,

"Oh don't worry I know I'll regret it, but this is more fun." I say while giving her a smile.

"Oh I despise you Rogers." She says, as I look down at her I can see her signature smirk. I put her down and we walk into the kitchen, I can smell the delicious smell of Bacon and Eggs and I didn't realise how hungry I was until now.

"Wow Sam, I didn't realise that you could cook." I say as I shove the Bacon and Eggs into my mouth, I look over to see Nat eating and she cates my eye and smiles at me.

"Yeah well it's just something you pick up when you live alone-oh for gods sake is there something going on with you two, you keep on looking at each other and I'm pretty sure you're holding hands under the table ore something." Oh shit, I'm holding her hand.

Nat's POV:

Steve's hand feels right when it's in mine, I don't know why, I didn't even realise we were holding hands.

"No nothings going on" Steve and I say at the same time, we just look at each other and give each other the same look. I do like him but I doubt he feels the same way about me.

"Any way, that's not the priority, I can help you guys, I was part of the falcon program at the air base, I'll help you catch him, the Winter Solider." Sam replies, thankfully changing the subject.

"Sam, I can't ask you to do this." Steve replies while looking at the file that Sam handed him.

"Dude Captain America need my help."

"Ok, where are the wings kept?" Steve askes

"Behind a metal wall and a guarded gate."

Shouldn't be to hard I think as I shrug.

AFTER RETREVING THE WINGS
"Wow Nat you can flirt like a pro." Says Sam.

"Yeah well I'm just tired." I say as I yawn.

"Here you guys can take the guest room." Sam says as he leads us to the guest room.

"Thanks Sam, for everything." I say as he shuts the door.

"So you can take the bed and i'll sleep on the floor."

"Steve, no i'll sleep on the floor."

"No I insist, please Nat, you've had a long day, I mean flirting with the guard and then taking him out and steeling his ID in a span of five minutes is, well, pretty fucking impressive." Steve says whilst he leads me to the bead and pulls down the covers. Well I can't argue with that, now can I.

"Language Rogers, and thank you"

"No worries Romanoff."

I'm on the table, I can see everyone watching me, and I hear the faint voice "Welcome to your graduation ceremony.

Steve's POV:
I can hear faint screams, they are getting louder. Nat? I sit up and I see her thrashing around in her sleep,

"Nat, hey wake up it's only a nightmare," I say as I go over to the bead and gently try to wake her up, "Nat, please, wake up it's just a nightmare," Her screams are gut wrenching, it makes my eyes fill with tears, "Nat, please wake up it's ok, I'm here, Nat please." She suddenly jolts awake and sees me,

"Steve," she has tears streaming down her face, I didn't realise how broken she was until now, she puts on this brave bitch face and says she's ok, but I'm only now realizing how broken she is.

"It's ok, I promise, I'm here, right with you." I say as I hop up onto the bed with her and wrap my arms around her, her hair still smells like apples.

After 10 minutes I can hear that she's stopped crying but I don't stop hugging her, it feels right.

"I was in the red room, my graduation ceremony, laying naked on the table." She explained to me. When we first met she told me about The Red Room and her "graduation ceremony". She said it didn't matter but I only now realise that she was lying.

"It's ok, I'm here." I say to her

"Promise?"

"Promise."

After 10 minutes we both fell asleep.

TIME SKIP: STEVE, NATASHA AND SAM ARE FIGHTING THE WINTER SOLIDER

I can see a Nat, she's running, she's down, shot, he's walking closer to her, without warning I leap in front of him and start fighting him. His eyes, they look familiar, they look like home. I grab his mask and flip him, he lands and I see his face. Bucky. My bestfriend.

"Bucky?" I ask.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" for some reason those words hurt more than being shot, my best friend, brother, my family, trying to kill me. It all happened to fast, getting arrested by S.H.E.I.L.D and getting thrown in to the van. I just can't get off my mind that Bucky is still alive.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two updates in one day!

Remember to vote, share and comment requests.

-valkyriepotter