Chapter 4

Steve's POV:
"Always a charmer Romanoff, always a charmer." I reply to her witty comeback.
We both kind off stare at each other, it's like we know what each other is thinking, we don't have to talk to communicate. And for the first time ever, i don't stop myself from thinking about her, i let all the thought flood in as i have just opened the flood gates.
"Hey Nat-"
"Hey Steve, I need to talk to you outside." Sam so graciously interrupts,
"Ok mate,"
"What were you going to say Steve?" Nat askes me as i go to get up,
"Nothing." I reply as i must my hand on hers to reassure her.
-
"Hey mate, what's this about?" I ask Sam,
"It's about the 'B' situation." He replies hesitantly
"What's the 'B' situation?"
"The 'Bu'"
"Cut the crap Sam,"
"Bucky,"
There it goes again, i feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. I know what Sam's about to say,
"He's the sort of person you stop."
"No, that's not Bucky, on the bridge, it wasn't him. Well technically it was him, but it wasn't 'him'"
"He doesn't remember you,"
"Way to improve moral, but he will remember me."
"anyway, what's going on with you and romanoff?" Smooth recovery Sam, smooth recovery.
"She's Natasha,"
"Oh common man, that breakfast morning you spent at our place, you two were practically sitting on each other!"
"She's complicated, I never know what's she's thinking, I mean I like her, but she keeps on trying to set me up with people." Wow it actually felt good to get that out, I don't know why but venting actually helped.
"Dude you need to just tell her, waiting doesn't help, you two could die at any moment."
"Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present the worlds greatest moral improver!" I say while doing jazz hands.
Nat's POV:
I'm having mixed feelings about Steve, I like him but I can't tell if he likes me. I decide to go up to the bridge to get some fresh air, but there are voices so I pull out my gun and hide behind a bush near the bridge.
"anyway, what's going on with you and romanoff?" Smooth recovery Sam, smooth recovery.
"She's Natasha,"
"Oh common man, that breakfast morning you spent at our place, you two were practically sitting on each other!"
"She's complicated, I never know what's she's thinking, I mean I like her, but she keeps on trying to set me up with people." Wait a fricken god damn minute, Steve fucking Rodgers likes me.
"Dude you need to just tell her, waiting doesn't help, you two could die at any moment." Wow Sa, how blunt, but true.
"Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present the worlds greatest moral improver!" I look around the bush and see him doing jazz hands while saying that, he's got that dorky grin again.
I decide to leave and give them some time but as soon as I get back to the underground tunnel, Steve comes in and tells me to suit up.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I know it's very short but at least this part had a bit more Romanogers than the last part:)
Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment some suggestions.
-valkyriepotter