11*

Jongin gulps audibly while he curiously watches Kyungsoo starting to back him up into the headboard, his legs subconsciously folding up when Kyungsoo walks closer to him at the edge of the bed.

Crimson eyes shine into him, a subtle smirk playing in Kyungsoo's features as the hybrid climbs up to hover over Jongin's frame.

"Master.." Jongin mutters as he looks down and clenches his fists around the sheets.

Kyungsoo doesn't say anything as he leans down to suck on Jongin's neck, the younger not being able to do anything but moan as he tilts his neck to give his Master more access while the said hybrid leaves bruises all over his bronze skin.

"I didn't know I'd want to do someone so badly until I saw something like you," Kyungsoo growls as he bares his fangs and buries his teeth deep into Jongin's shoulder. The vampire arches his back slightly and yelp in pain, the prior words not registering much on his part because of this particular reason.

"Master.." Jongin cries out when Kyungsoo sucks blood from him harshly.

Kyungsoo yanks the vampire down by his hips so all of Jongin's body is laid on the bed, his sharp canines still buried into Jongin's flesh.

"Master, it hurts.." Jongin protests and tries to push Kyungsoo away, but the hybrid only loudly growls at him and grabs his wrists tightly before pinning them on the bed.

Kyungsoo pulls out his fangs and breathes heavily before talking with a glare at Jongin.

"You don't tell me what to do. You're a slave, so remember that. Whatever I want, you'd give me. Whatever I want to do to you, you'll let me do," Kyungsoo snarls as he tightens his hold around Jongin's wrists more that they almost break, making the vampire squirm and whimper in pain, before he's nodding furiously. "Use your words," Kyungsoo firmly says.

"Yes, Master, yes.. Yes, Master, I'm sorry," Jongin hurriedly says as he looks at Kyungsoo with shame of his displeasing behavior. That's the reason Kyungsoo lets Jongin get away with it without even a punch on the stomach.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood. Spread your legs," Kyungsoo breathes out, and this time the vampire does what he's told. Jongin is only able to look away from embarassment because he can't use his hands to cover his face.

Kyungsoo notices this though and chuckles mockingly as he lets go of Jongin's hands to grip on his thighs instead, thumbs pressing on his inner thighs, making Jongin gasp shakily, looking up at Kyungsoo needily. "Why? This makes you feel like the slut you are?"

Jongin can only bite his lips and whine as he swallows and nods properly, his hands clenching into fists where they are.

The shivering vampire arches his back after Kyungsoo yanks his underwear off, the cold air hitting his half-hard cock making him hiss while he squirms on the bed again.

"Whenever I'm frustrated, or mad, you should be able to provide me relief, okay?" Kyungsoo questions as he looks down and starts stroking the younger's cock, and Jongin breathes in sharply and tightens his fists much more, screwing his eyes shut for the first time that his Master has touched him, and inevitably craving for more.

"M-Master.." Jongin whimpers as he arches his back once again and tosses his head back. "Master, please.." he begs as he subtly kicks his legs.

Kyungsoo says nothing though, only leaning in to leave more love bites on his shoulders and chest, his plump lips already making Jongin so aware of everything, much more the hybrid's teeth that continuously scrape on his skin in the most pleasurable way.

Jongin's obviously not complaining, too, as Kyungsoo starts to lick on his nipple and bite moderately harshly, before he reaches up to twist and toy with the other nipple with his fingers.