"Where are you going, JiYoon?," asked the blanked girl as she saw that her twin sister undressed herself.

"I can't do this, Jisoo-yah. I can't married him because I can't love him more than just a brother,". She gasped upon heard her saying. "Are you out of your mind? The wedding will start in any minute," she said almost panicking.

"No, this is not right and I can't do this shit. I'll be going with Namjoon, he is going to pick me up," she said and put on her shirt. "Oh my God, Jiyoon! Dad is going to get mad if you're gone. Don't do this,".

Jiyoon smile at her and patted her shoulder. "It's okay. They'll get over it," she assured. She look at the time at her watch before taking her purse and bag with her. "I got to go Jisoo,I'm going to miss you but I'll see you soon. I love you," she said before running away from the room.

"Kim Jiyoon!," she chased after her but Jiyoon was to fast. Jisoo leaned against the wall and closed her eyes shut. She's trying to calm herself.

"Oh God, this is not happening. What am I going to do?," she whispered to herself as she felt pointless. She went back to the bride room and found her mother was standing there, waiting.

"There you are Jisoo, where's Jiyoon?," she asked eyes roaming around looking for the figure. She felt guilty because she don't manage to stop Jiyoon from running away earlier. "Mom, Jiyoon... She's..," she can't continue her words, eyes glued on her mother.

Mrs. Kim's eyes widen as she can tell what's happening, "Where is she?," she asked as she want to get rid of the bad thought. "She ran away," said Jisoo. Mrs Kim gasped and hold her chest tightly. She sighed heavily before hold on Jisoo's arm, "I'm going to kill that brat, I swear," she murmured and trembling.

"Everyone is waiting," she continue talking to herself as she remember the hall was full with the guest.

"I'm sorry mom, I should have stop her," she apologized to the Mrs.Kim.

Mrs. Kim stared at Jisoo, and suddenly she got an idea inside her mind, "Jisoo-yah, you love me right?,".

"Of course I love you mom,". she answered, Mrs. Kim took the bride dress that Jiyoon left on the board and took it with her before standing in front of Jisoo with the pleaded look.

"Wear this dress,". Jisoo was shocked upon hearing the order. "Mom.., what are you up to?" she can't utter her words any further as she know where is this going.

"You're going to replace, Jiyoon for me,".

••
In where Kim Jisoo was forced to replace her twin sister as the bride and started living her life as someone's else. However it don't last long.

© Je0net :
a Yoonsoo Fanfiction