27

"No... please, get off me," she cried trying to pushed the man from her top. "Stop, please!," she begged to the man.

"Jisoo.., wake up," Yoongi shaked her shoulder but she shouted him. "Go away!," she pushed him but with her eyes closed. "Kim Jisoo, it's me!," .

She awoke to find Yoongi was sitting by her side. "Hey.. it's okay," he said holding her hand tightly but she couldn't stop crying. "I remember now.. Yoongi.. I'm so disgusted with myself," she sat up and hugged her knees tightly.

"I'll go grab you some water," he was about to leave but she stopped him by the wrist. "Stay with me," she murmured and he gave in. "Can we talk about it now? Tell me what happened to you," he took both of her hands.

"I don't remember much but..," she was about to break down again and sobbed but he was quick enough to take her into his embrace. "It's okay.. just tell me. You don't have to worry. I'm here now,"

"I slept with a guy, Yoongi. He raped me. I saw him in my dream and even those photos..," she whimpered. He was trying to calm down, holding back his anger. "How did you get into the hotel room?," he asked.

"I don't know. The last thing I remember was I begged Areum to send me home because I got a headache but she refused. She took me somewhere for a drink but I can't remember the rest,". He broke the hugged and got off from the bed, reaching for his phone and walking back and forth.

"Yoongi.. don't be mad at me,". He ignored her words and keep looking up to his phone, trying to call somebody. "Yoongi, I'm sorry,". He messed his hair before turn to face her.

"I am mad but I'm not mad at you," his gaze was soften while looking at her. He calm down a little before sitting right beside her, "Are you disgusted to see me now?,"

"No. Never," he cares her cheeks,.cupping it with both of his hand. "well I do," she said in a lower tone. "Don't cry.. it breaks my heart to see you like this..,".

"I can't, Yoongi. I can feel his touch all over my body,". He kissed both of her hand up and giving her kisses until her forehead. "It's okay..I'll make it go away," he whispered to her ear as he was hugging her again.

••••

He walked through the entrance and all of the workers were surprised to see him because as far as they know he wasn't supposed to be around for a month. "Good morning, Mr Yoongi," Lisa greeted him.

"Morning, Lisa," she followed her from behind. "Is Mrs. Jiyoon okay?,". Yoongi nodded, "She's fine now.. have you seen Areum around?,"

"Yes.. well actually.. she's inside Mrs. Jiyoon's office since this morning. I tried to drive her out but she said Mrs. Jiyoon already gave her permission,". He sighed and bite his lower lips. "I'll handle that witch,". He fasten his pace to the office and stepped inside without knocking.

"Yoongi," Areum jolted a little to see him on the doorway. "Get out from my wife's office. Now," he said firmly.  "But.. Jiyoon,"

"You're a bad actor, Areum. I know what you've done to her," Areum raised her eyebrows pretending she was offended. "I don't know what you're talking about but she already signed an agreement with me," she pull out the paper from her bag and hand it to him.

He doesn't even bother to read and look at it but instead he tore it up. "Now, there's no more agreement,". She was surprised by his action, "Get out from here,".

She scoffed doesn't even care if the paper got teared, "You don't know anything about what your 'wife'. She's been hiding from you," she crossed her hands on her chest.

"I think I know her better than you and you don't have the right to say that,". She smirked, "We'll see. Since you're here, I assume you know about the upcoming Gala for the company? It must really be fun," she went near him and giving her a seducing look.

"I hope you'll be ready to see my little gift on that night and if I'm lucky you might be begging on your knees," she winked and went out from the room.

"I hope you're ready for my gift too,"

•••