03

She look through her phone probably for the last time because Min Yoongi has gave her a new one just so people wouldn't be suspicious about her undercover or replacement. Whatever they called it. She saw the contacts name in her messages, most of them spamming her with questions.

Jendeukkiesseu

Where are you Jisoo? the wedding is starting now!

Jisoo, you missed the wedding? I can't believe you!

Jisoo answer my calls!

A tear escaped from her eye. The tear she has been letting out since last night. She decided not to give a reply and turned off her phone for the last time. "It just for awhile, It's going to be over soon," she said to herself to calm down. She continued tidying up her cloth inside her bag before stood up and went near to the mirror. She hold her bangs and put it up to make herself look more like Jiyoon. 

She have been staring at herself in the mirror for too long until she doesn't realized the man was standing near the doorway while looking at her. "You look more like Jiyoon without the bangs," he said. She blinked her eyes as she just realized she was spacing out.

"Are you done?," she asked  trying to waste more time. "Yeah, I'm done and I've my car ready. Lets go," he said and get his bags with him and to her suprised he took her luggage too. "It's fine, Yoongi. I can carry it by myself," she said. "It's fine beside I'm-," he stopped midway.

She look at him in the eyes, waiting for the next words. "You what?," she asked

"I'm a man,".

He walked away without waiting for her respond him. On the other side, she was looking at him weirdly. There's something wrong with that guy, she thought for awhile In the meantime, he's cold then in the blink of an eye he's warming but bitter.

She walked through the doorway, bringing her purse with her after she put her phone inside. "This is it, Kim Jisoo or shall I called myself Jiyoon now?," she said to herself before closed the suit door.

>>

It was an awkward silence filled in the car. Only the sound of the radio could be heard but deep inside she was glad that Yoongi doesn't talk much for the whole drive.

As soon as they reach the  house, Yoongi suddenly opened his mouth to asked something. "Are you using the new phone that I gave you?," he asked to make sure she was obedient with his order. She turned her head to look outside of the window, "Yes.. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing,". He seems to take aback hearing her cold tone but he slide it off.

"Good,".

He stepped off from the car and she does the same. They were welcomed by his parent on the door side. "Oh my Jiyoon-ah. How do you feeling? I was worried about you because your mom told me you're sick that's why you're not at the reception party last night," said her oh so called mother-in-law.

"I'm okay, Mrs Min. Beside, Yoongi took care of me last night. I had a great rest," said Jisoo without hesitation even they both know it was a lie. Yoongi glanced at her as she had mentioned his name, making him look good in front of his parent was a great move.

So, he played along. "Yes, mom. I had take a good care of her and she even eaten the medicine so there's no need to worried about," he said while snaking his hand around her waist. "I'm glad to hear that," said Mrs Min while intertwine her hand together.

"You guys came early than we expected," said Mr. Min. "It's because Jiyoon need to get her things settled before we moving in, that's why we check out early," excused Yoongi.

"Ah, I see," Mr. Min nodded his head. "Come inside, let's have some tea together," said Mrs Min while paved the way. 

Yoongi tightened his grip around her which make her stiffen. "You can let go off your hands now," she whispered to his ear. "I was just being nice, so at least please appreciate that," he said. She rolled her eyes on him but then decided don't even bother about his hand.

Once they were in the living room, Yoongi finally let go of Jisoo from his embrace as he was about to take his seat she suddenly spoke, "Mr. and Mrs. Min, I'm sorry but would you excuse me because I need to rest," she excused herself.

"Oh sure, I'll called the maid to show you-," then Yoongi stood up cutting their conversation to an end. "It's okay mom, I'll show her our room," he said.

"Would you please excuse us," said Yoongi trying to not be rude with his parent. "Sure, I bet Jiyoon still need a lil more rest," said Mr. Min.

Yoongi keep his serious look on his face and hold her wrist, leading the way to his room. As soon as they got inside the room, he locked it and turn to face her, "Why do you trying to run away from my parent like that?,"

"I was just trying to rest," she said but her eyes told the something else, he can tell but he choose not to care. "You aren't just a pathetic liar but you're also ruthless," he said. "What else do I don't know about you, Kim Jisoo?,"

"Everything. You don't know everything about me. So, just say whatever you want. You'll never ask for my opinion anyway," she said, literally almost crying as her eyes was teary.

Guilt.

That's what he felt when he stared into her eyes. "I'm trying to make it easy for you while waiting for Jiyoon to return, if you avoiding everyone like that people will got suspicious because Jiyoon is talkative," said Yoongi.

But I'm not Jiyoon. She cried inside trying to composed her feelings because if she don't she'll shed a tears esily. "What if she never return? Will I stay as her forever?,".

He clenched his fist. "She'll come home. I know she was just upset with me,".

"Do you even know why she ran away?," she asked. He felt like she was trying to get him on his nerves. "Then, do you want me to reveal your dirty little secret? Pretending to be her twin just to keep the family image?,"

She looked down, "I bet your dad will be ashamed and got stuck forever in the hospital avoiding the media especially his not so innocent daughters has fraud to the most influenced family," he fired back the words.

She lost her words, even couldn't imagine how terrible it might be.

"A little reminder Kim Jisoo, for now you're not even existed,".

•••