25

"That was impressive, Jiyoon," said the share holder, feeling satisfied and impressed by her presentation. "Thank you," she plastered a weak smile because her headache was killing her but at the same time, she felt relief.

"You prepared all of this on your own?," he asked but Mrs. Euna remarked, "No, actually.. Jiyoon just do all the presentation but Areum was the one who prepared all of it and it was all her ideas. I let Jiyoon present it because Areum haven't sleep the whole night," she smiled lovingly at Areum.

Jisoo was speechless because it was a lie. "Oh, is that true, Jiyoon?," the share holder narrowed his eyebrow. Jisoo just blinked her eyes, totally feeling betrayed. All her hard works, "Well, it's a brilliant idea Areum. I love it," said the man, turning to Areum since Jisoo doesn't say a word.

The man stood up from his seat and shaked hands with Areum and Mrs.Euna, "I can't wait for the Gala night.. I'll keep you update about the next project and just tell when you want to start this, I'll asked my assistant to prepared the modal," he said before excused himself.

Lisa took this chance to spoke up, "Mrs. Euna.. why do you lied about..," Areum scoffed and cut her off, "Oh shut up, the girl with the ugly bang. Stay out of it,".

Mrs.Euna smirked as she put her gaze on Jisoo, "I have another task for you," she said, sternly. "What is it?," Jisoo bite her lower lips. "You heard that Mr. Hansung mentioned about Gala night right?," she nodded don't even bother to speak.

"You need to help Areum to check on the best location," Lisa raised her hand and said, "I can go with Mrs.Jiyoon," she offered. "No, Miss Lalisa.. I have some works for you. Let Jiyoon picked the best venue since she have done all the works, right Jiyoon?,"

She lowered her head, "Yes. It's okay, Lisa," she assured. "Unnie.. are you sure about this?," she asked because she feel like something bad will happen. "I'm okay," she looked at her in the eyes.

"Good," Mrs. Euna stood up, "Miss Lalisa, come with me," she ordered Lisa to went along with her leaving Areum and Jisoo alone.

"You're making things easy for me, Jisoo." said Areum, giggling as she feel she was winning the game. "Can we go now?," asked Jisoo because she can't stand it a little longer. She smirked and took her bag, "Sure, let's go,"

 She smirked and took her bag, "Sure, let's go,"

The whole ride to the venue was silence. Well, Areum was talking too much, but Jisoo doesn't even bother to fight back because she can feel her head was hurting and even her eyes too.

While Areum was talking to the manager of the place regarding their upcoming event which the Gala night, Jisoo was sitting at the corner, massaging her head and closed her eyes shut to make the pain decreased. All she want at that moment was to lay down on a comfy bed.

"Are you okay?," Areum asked, sounded like she was worried, or Jisoo was hallucinating. "I'm okay," she looked up to her and asked her back, "Are you done?,"

She nodded her head and smiled, "Yes, I'm done. Do you want to grab some drink Jisoo?,". It feel so wrong when Areum using the friendly tone. "It's okay.. Areum. I just want to go home and rest,"

"Oh come on Jisoo. It's on me for a thank you as my gratitude for what you've done to me," she pulled her up, "Areum, I just..," she cut her off, "No, Jisoo. You need this,"

That's the last thing, Jisoo remember because then the rest of the day, she felt like it was just a dream. A dream that never happened.

•••

side note: her true identity haven't announce to the public, so that's why the share holder thought she was Jiyoon,her twin sister.