20

The lady put off her sunglasses as she stepped inside the mansion. "Greeting, Miss Areum," said one of the maid who was waiting for her at the front door. "Is uncle and aunt home?," she asked, arrogantly. "Yes, Miss and they're expecting your visit,"

She walked ahead to the living room with that pride smile on her face. "Auntie! Uncle! I'm here," she announced her arrival using the high pitched tone unlike the way she used to the maid earlier. "Areum! My dear, it's good to see you again," said Mrs Euna kissed her cheeks.

"Is Yoongi home?," asked the lady with excitement can be sense through her voice. Just thinking about it, make Mrs. Euna feel disgusted, "He's with that stupid girl for a honeymoon," she told her while rolling her eyes. "Oh, I thought uncle and you manage to stopped him from going,"

"You know Yoongi, he can be stubborn sometimes,". Areum fake pouted as if she was sad, "I thought I'll meeting Yoongi today," she said. "Oh poor baby, you'll meet him soon. I'm so glad you agreed with our plan," Mrs. Euna said while cares her cheeks."Of course, Aunt. I won't miss this chance,".

"You should start calling me mom, now. So, you'll used to it," Mrs. Euna said before chuckled at her own words. "Okay, Mom," both of the women laughed.

Mr. Min Yeonsook smiled looking the two having fun time together just like a family should be."So, about our plan," he said gaining the two women's attention. "We need to make Yoongi to break off their marriage. I just can't stand on how the wrench dare to lied to us," Mrs. Euna agreed as she nodded her head.

"From very beginning, I can sense that woman up for no good," she said with full of emotions. "You should prepared yourself for our company annual party, Areum-ah. We'll announce the news to the public," said Mr Yeonsook to the young lady.

"Really? So, is this mean Yoongi and I will get married right after they are back?," she questioned. "No, not yet but surely you guys will be engaged,". Areum lips rosed a wide a smile, happy about the news. "Then, how about that woman?," she reffered to his wife. "Like, I told you before. We'll find a way to get rid of that woman from his life,"

Mrs Euna smirked, "I'm sure, Our Yoongi will left that whore as soon as he founf out about her secret with her twin. They're framing him for money," she hissed. "And as soon as they're divorced, I'll make sure to make their family living in hell,". Areum when closer to Mrs Euna to calm her down. "Calm down, mom. We're surely make that happened," she remarked.

"Yoongi!," Jisoo shouted for his name as he was inside the bathroom, getting ready. "Yes?," he answered.

"Have you seen my ring?," she asked looking at every corner of the hotel room incase she dropped it somewhere. "No. Why?," he asked as he stepped outside of the bathroom with full clothed ready to go. She looked at him with a sad look before let out a small sigh. "I think I've lost it,"

"Our wedding ring?," he questioned with that emotionless facial on his face making her feel even more guilty. "I think I lost it in London," she pouted which is why she was sad because they're miles away in Paris. "I'm sorry," she suddenly apologized.

He sighed and took her hand into his grip, "It's okay. Let's go to the Eiffel Tower," he said trying to cheer her up. "But I lost the -," he cut her off saying, "Forget about that. It's fine, I'm okay with it,". She stared at him in the eyes for a moment. "You're not mad at me?,"

He looked away, "Well, I am mad at you..," he turn his gaze back to her eyes, "Madly..in love with you,". Both of them chuckled and as for Jisoo, she still not used with his sudden cheesy pick up line because she feel cringed but somehow it's feel right for her. "Oh, God. You need to stopped doing that," she told him.

"Well, at least it work to get rid of that pouty lips on your face. I don't want you to feel pressure about it. I'll get you a new one," he assured. She smiled and mouted him, 'I love you' .

"It's Paris, you should say,  je t'aime instead," said Yoongi. Jisoo laughed it off, "But it bring the same meaning. So, it's not a big deal," she answered. He gave him a quick peck on the lips before dragging her out from the hotel.

They walked with hand in hand while enjoying the night walk to the Eiffel Tower. "Yoongi, have you ever in a relationship beside with my sister?," asked Jisoo. "Well, yes. I've been dating some girls but none of them last long. How about you?," he returned the questions. "As for me, I never into a relationship before because I don't socialize much when I was young. You can say no one notice my existence,"

"I don't think so.," said Yoongi before he stopped them walking. "Pardon? So, you're saying I'm lying?," she crossed her arm on her chest. "You just don't realised that people notice your existence because you're in your own world,". She laughed with him as he was right, yes.. back then her main priority was to pass medical entrance. "I guess you know me well, now,".

They're standing at the front of the Eiffel Tower while he gave her a back hug, sharing his warmness. "It's so pretty, don't you think?," asked Jisoo. "I've seen it many times, but it doesn't compare to how beautiful you are," Yoongi said, tighten the hug. Her cheeks turned to shade of pink, "You should really stop yout pick up line thingy, Yoongi," she chuckled. "I will but right after you answer me,"

She faced him while raising her eyebrows seems clueless. "Answer you what?,". He take something from his coat pocket and let out the small box out. She just stared at him blankly. He get down to his one knee before opening the small box which content a ring. "What are you doing?,"

"Mrs Min Jisoo, as you may now we're married legally by the law," he stated which make her grinned holding her laughter. "I buy you a new ring because I want to asked you if you want to be with me for the rest of our life?,"

"Yoongi..," he continue speaking to cutt her off, "I know we've been together for just weeks but the past I had with you make me fall for you easily," he bited his lowers lips. "You don't know, how much you've help me to get up from those dark thoughts,"

She hold both of his shoulder to make him stand up. "Of course, I'd love too because I love being with you,". He wear her the ring before gave her a passionate kiss. "Can I have you tonight?,"

"Why asking when I'm all yours?"

•••

a/n : how r u?