01

"You may now kiss the bride,"

They're facing each other, it's pretty obvious the bride was uncomfortable with the situation. The groom hold her hands and rose a smile on his lips, "Why are your hands shaking? It's just a kiss," he whispered just enough for her to heard him. "J-Just a kiss?," she repeat him, Just a kiss my freaking ass she cursed inside. "Yeah, it's not like we haven't done it before," he said before slowly went near to kiss her.

She closed her eyes tightly, and that was how Kim Jisoo got her first kiss. Which was beyond what she dream of.

The groom step backward as he can sense that she wasn't kissing him back like she used to while the guest cheered and giving around of applause for them. Jisoo look down trying to hide her face because she felt ashamed as if she have done something wrong. "Are you okay?," he asked her. "Y-Yeah I-I'm okay. I um .. Can I use the washroom?," she said finding excuse for her to escape from the crowd's attention which she was never used to. "Sure, but can you wait until the reception party is over ?," he asked.

She looked at him in the eyes, "But I really need to go to the washroom," she almost sounded begging. He was startled to see her eyes were teary, "Okay,".

>>>

" Yoongi-ah, where's Jiyoon?," asked his mother in-laws. "She's not feeling well.. I guess I should take her to the room. Tell the rest to enjoy the party without us," he said and bowed. He ran to the women's and waited for her in front of the entrance.

She stepped out of the washroom and surprised to see him leaning against the wall. He stand properly and his hand reach for her shoulder, "Are you okay, Jiyoon-ah?," he asked.

She smiled bitterly, "I'm okay, I'm just tired,". She walked away from the man but little did she know, he followed her. "Jiyoon, Are you still mad at me?,".

Jisoo shut her eyes and pretend not to hear him talking. "Kim Jiyoon, I'm talking to you,". She stopped walking and look backward facing him. "I'm really sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk right now," she said hoping he'll understand.

His eyes don't blink and he realised that something was wrong with her, she doesn't look like Jiyoon he knows. "You're not Jiyoon," he stated.

Her eyes widen as soon as she heard it. "N- Nonsense,". He sighed softly and took out his phone. "What are you doing?," she asked because she can tell that his actions will make the whole thing worst.

"Ya, Who are you calling?," she asked again as he didn't answer her previous question. "Stop the act Jisoo, I should have known earlier it wasn't Jiyoon from the beginning," he said sounded mad.

He was frustrated because the person he was trying to call didn't pick up the phone. "I'm going to tell my mom," he said and about to make the way to the hall.

She ran to block his way from doing so. "Ya, listen. Don't do anything stupid. This is for our family own good," she said. "Don't you know how many reporters are inside there?,"

"So what? You know this matter is an absurd to my family, right?"

She blinked twice and trying to hold back her tears, without thinking twice she kneeled down with both of her knees not even bothered if it would make her dress dirty.

"Please... My father is sick. He'll get a heart attack if he finds out. And I'm the one who put this act alone. My parents doesn't know," she begged him.

He sighed for a million times, before turning back and left the girl alone in the hall way. To her surprised, she saw him walking to the elevator and pressed the button.

The elevator door opened, he glance at her for the last time and walk inside.

He's hurt and she is hurting too.