White Haired Boy

I didn't dare touch it, I just asked him what it was. "What is it?" He smiled toward the snowflake, his smile make me warm in side. I felt my gut stirring. "It's just a normal snowflake, but it's a perfect snowflake and those are hard to come across." Not going to lie, I thought it was something else. "Oh, I didn't know that." He just made a Hmmf sound. I wanted to break the silence. Yet I didn't know how. He ended up breaking the silence. "Does your stomach feel.... swirly." I tilted my head at him. Assessing him.

It was but I wasn't going to tell him. "No, why'd ya ask?" He just shook his head. "So, you white haired boy, why did you walk out here next to me? Did you follow me?" He opened his mouth in an O shape. "I-I did not follow you. And don't call me that. It's weird, call me Seth." I replied, "Ok Seth." I stepped away from the tree and starting walking in a different direction. I heard footsteps crunching in the snow behind me which meant he was following me. "Don't just walk away from the conversation." I turned around at him and raised an eyebrow. "I'll walk away if I want." He scoffed a reply. "Did you even pay attention to the meeting?" I didn't because I was staring at him. "No, what went on?" Seth's mouth twitched, which probably meant he was trying to thing of a way to put it in words. "Well, your parents are putting together an idea with all the other Highlord parents. They are using property in your court to build a Highlord house. It's kinda like a summer camp for everyone to visit one week out of every month." Holy shit, I thought.

I ran from Seth. I didn't want to believe him. I ran to my parents who were sitting with Eris' family and Thesans family. "Are you guys serious? A camp house in our court?! Where the hell did you guys get that idea?" Dad put his hand on moms lap and spoke to me. "You, Bex and all the other Highlord sons are going to rule Prythian one day and you have to bond and know each other." I was so pissed I couldn't see straight. "You guys are horrible!" I didn't deem to listen to them reply. Mom just frowned. I zipped up my jacket and took off flying home. I couldn't stand to be there much longer. I got a glimpse of Seth before I was out of sight. He looked upset, disappointed. But I didn't care, I couldn't believe mom was going to let everyone in our court! Just for people I didn't care about.

Hope you like the chapter! :)