Edolas

Now I had already watched this arc a while ago. However I have changed the story a lot since arriving here. So I have no idea how this will go. I had to play everything carefully. I knew what would happen. There was a side of me who wanted to change a few things, but that would mess up the timeline.

A month had passed and me and Wendy have become closer. I was with Wendy, Carla, and Nakamora when we were coming back from a job. It soon started to rain. Wendy used the wind to keep the rain from hitting us. We were about 5 blocks from the guild when we ran into someone dressed in all black and had multiple staffs on his back. It was Mystogin. He then took off his mask to reveal his face.

It did not surprise me because I've known, but Wendy then started to cry. "Where have you been all this time!", Wendy cried out. Mystogin then explained everything about the portals he has been trying to close and that Fairy Tail was the next spot of of to open.

Suddenly the portal opened and Fairy Tail started to disappear with everyone inside then all of magnolia soon disappeared and we all blacked out.

When I woke up and looked around I noticed something... everything was gone. I know how this goes, Wendy and Carla find Natsu and Happy and go off into Edolas and try to save the guild. But where do I fit in this. Everything would go fine for them until they get captured and Natsu and Wendy get their magic painfully drained out of them. I really wanted to keep that from happening.

But there was one more thing I realized. Nakamora was nowhere in sight. "Nakamora!", I yelled, but I heard nothing. I then got worried and called again, "Nakamora!", still nothing. I looked at my amulet to see if I could do with it since Nakamora said he came from the amulet. I touched the gem and it started to shine. Then Nakamora jumped out of the amulet and into the ground. "Nakamora! Why were you in the amulet!", I yelled, "I hid there when the portal opened. It was the only way I would survive", he said.

"Okay well we need to go into the portal", I said. "Why, shouldn't we go away from the portal?", Nakamora asked. Then I remembered that he did not know about where I really come from. I then proceeded to tell him about how I ended up here and how I knew what would happen. "Wow, that's crazy", he said. Anyways we need to go, so can you fly me into the portal?", I asked. "Yes, that will be easy", he said while grabbing my back. He grew his white wings and we took off into the sky.

This was so cool! I've always wanted to fly and now I get the chance. We flew through the portal and ended up in Edolas. There was floating islands as far as the eye could see. I started to look around for the Fairy Tail guild in Edolas. I spotted it and we dove down to the ground. We went inside and... it was mass chaos. Almost everyone was arguing except Mirajane, Lissana, and Elfman. I then looked over and saw Edolas Wendy saw the difference between the two. 'Stop thinking like that! My Wendy is better than the one here!', I thought.

I was scared to do so but I walked up to Edolas Lucy and asked if another Natsu and Wendy had been here. "Yeah I saw them, I just sent Natsu to pick them up. So do you know them?", Edolas Lucy asked. "Yeah we are from the same world outside of Edolas", I said. "Well you could wait here for them", she said, "They should be here soon". "No I'm going to meet them halfway", I said, "But thank you for the information". I ran out of the guild. "Nakamora, let's go", I said. "Okay, let's go!", Nakamora said as we took off. I realized I must have been asleep longer than everyone else. We had to hurry before they get captured. I just hope I'm not too late.