Fairy Tail Vs Cthulhu

Everyone charged into battle and the two armies soon collided. It was soon mass chaos. I saw Natsu and Gray go in head first and were shooting off blasts of fire and ice. We were out numbered, but the minions were pretty weak. I saw Erza and Mirajane fighting together and were taking out a good amount of them. Lucy summoned a few of her spirits and she soon had her own little army. And then, the other dragon slayers. Gajeel and Laxus were taking them out easily. Wendy and Chelia stayed back to heal any wounded and I stayed because of my wound.

The battle raged on for at least an hour and we were still winning. However, the minions retreated and demons took their place. They were regular red demons and were just a little stronger than the minions. Then grey demons started to fight as well. Now demons were classified in three classes. There were red, the weakest, grey, the average, and black demons, which were the most powerful. The black demons were almost stronger than dragons. 'I'm glad they have not shown up', I thought. And as if on cue, the black demons joined the fight.

Now is when a few people started to retreat back to the guild hall. Then our trump cards, Macorav, Jera, Guild Arts, and Mayamoto, joined the fight. Macorav grew to his giant form and took out a lot of demons. Guild Arts erased them and Jera erupted the earth beneath them. Mayamoto was summoning lightning from the skies to strike down the demons. And I have to tell you, this was so badass.

However as soon as most of the demons were taken care of, I saw him, Drake. However he did not look like he did back on the mountain. He had dark grey skin and horns. He had giant wings and claws on both his hands and feet. His eyes were pitch black and the same could be said about his amulet. It was made of silver with a satanic circle in the center. And in the center of the circle was a pitch black gem. He flew over to Macorav and formed a spear made up of Nether. He threw it at Macorav and hit him right in the heart.

"Master!!!", I heard Erza yell. She ran over to Drake but he also put a spear of Nether through her. "Damnit!!!", I yelled. One after another, everyone started to drop like flies. I then saw Wendy and Chelia run into the battle field and fire off their roars. 'I have to do something, or they will die', I thought. I did not care about my wound anymore and jumped off of the roof. I saw the two of them fire off wing attacks, but it had no effect on Drake. I saw Drake form a spear and he threw it at Wendy. Chelia ran in front of her and protected her from the spear. However Chelia now had the spear in her chest.

"Chelia!!!!", Wendy screamed. "Nooo!!!" I yelled as I fired off a roar, "God Dragon Roar!!!". This attack did nothing to Drake and he punched me in the gut. I fell to the ground and Drake ripped my amulet off my neck. "You made it far Draco, I'll give you that. But you aren't and will never be a match for me", Drake said as he crushed my amulet in his hand.

Now the amulet was my source of power. It would absorb the Aether in my surroundings and it would that transfer the power to me. But now that it was destroyed, I no longer had my powers. "Damnit... you bastard...", I said. He raised his hand and Wendy was lifted off of the ground. Drake was using some kind of telekinesis and brought Wendy closer to him. "And now, for the icing on the cake. I will kill her in front of you. Say goodbye...", Drake said as he impaled her with a Nether spear. Wendy screamed out in pain and Drake dropped her to the ground.

"Wendy!!!!", I yelled as I ran over to her. I held her in my arms and she spoke weakly, "D-Draco.... I'm s-so sorry". "Don't be sorry Wendy, just please stay with me. You can't die here!", I said, "Come on, we are going to walk out of this alive". Wendy then spoke, "Draco... I-I....-". She did not get to finish her sentence and her head turned away. I shook her, "No, no no no no no!!! Please Wendy, don't go!!! Please!!!!", I yelled. But it was too late. This was not like Tenrou Island, and she would not be saved by Lucy's spirit. She was gone.... I hugged her with her head on my shoulder. I yelled in sadness and rage, "NO!!!!!".