Going Back

It has been a month since the incident and I ran away from the guild. I decided that it was time to go back to the guild. I took a shower and ate breakfast. I left a few things at the house, just in case I needed to come back. I then got to the road, and started walking.

2 Hours Later

I was now back in Magnolia and was walking down the street. I decided to wait until tomorrow to go to the guild. So, I was going to see Wendy. However, she may be on a job. And I no longer had a key to the apartment.

I got to the apartment and realized something. I could use my Aether to form a key. I formed a key and put it into the lock. I turned it and the door actually unlocked. I walked in to see that everything was the same as when I had left. I walked into the bedroom and saw the note, though it was now on the dresser. I decided to wait in the house until Wendy got home.

8pm Wendy's POV

I had just gotten back from a job that I had gone on with Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Happy, and Carla. "We'll see you tomorrow Wendy, good night", Lucy said. "Goodnight", I said and I started back for home. I got to the apartment and put the key in the lock. I unlocked the door and opened it. The lights were already on and it looked like someone was here. "Carla, I think someone was in here", I said. "Alright, be careful child. They could still be here", Carla said. I turned the corner to see Draco sitting on the couch.

I ran over to him. "W-Wendy, I'm sorry", Draco said but I cut him off when I hugged him. I started crying. "It's not your fault. I could never understand the pain you went through when you lost Nakamora. Just please don't leave", I said crying. Draco hugged me back and I cried in his arms for a few minutes.