Dragon Vs Dragon Slayers

It was now time for the big event of this arc. And quite frankly it scared the living hell out of me. The metallic dragon shot off a roar into the sky and made some of us fall to the ground. Mostly everyone was okay since we all had an exeed to help us. But a few of us were not so lucky. And by a few of us, I mean me. Nakamora said that it was an accident but I still don't believe him. He dropped me when the attack went off and I plunged down to the ground. I almost hit the ground but was saved when Wendy used the wind to break my fall.

The dragon slayers landed on the ground while everyone else escaped. The dragon landed on the ground and the king started to speak through the dragon, "You can't stop me now. This dragon has the power to destroy everything in this pathetic world. You may be dragon slayers, but no one, not even the gods, can defeat me now!!". "What do you three think? Do you think we can take this thing down?", I asked. "Hell yeah, they don't call us dragon slayers for nothing", Natsu said.

"Alright, I have a plan", I said. Now I know what you are thinking, 'Oh my god, the world is over! Draco has a plan! We're all going to die!'. But my plan would be a good one. "Natsu, go left. Gajeel, go right. Wendy, you're with me. I need you to launch me into the air with a roar", I said. "Okay", Wendy said. Natsu and Gajeel rushed towards the dragon from the left and right. I used my Aether to give me a little boost into the sky. I waited until just the right moment at yelled, "Wendy, now!". "Sky Dragon Roar!!!", Wendy yelled as a giant blast of wind was shot out of her mouth.

The air boosted me and I covered my sword in Aether. Natsu covered his hand in fire and yelled, "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!". He punched the dragon from the left. Gajeel's arm was turned into a giant pillar of Iron and he hit the dragon from the right side, "Iron Dragon Club!!!" I swung my sword and slashed, "Ōdosurasshu!". A giant wave of Aether hit the dragon from above. However even with all of our attacks, it still did nothing to the dragon. "Damnit! That thing took it like nothing. It did not even leave a scratch!", Natsu yelled.

I had another thought, but I would need Wendy's help for this one. "Wendy, I'm going to need you to add your magic to my attack", I said. "Are you sure?", Wendy asked. "Yes, this may be our only chance at winning", I said. I held my sword in front of me and it was soon enveloped in Aether. Wendy put her hands on my hand and I felt her magic flow through me. Natsu put his hand on my left shoulder and Gajeel put his hand on my left. I felt the power of three dragon slayers flow through me. And my body was barely able to keep the magic in my body.

I raised my sword and swung it, "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Doragonsureiyāzu no kōgeki!!!". A gigantic wave of Aether, wind, fire, and iron was shot towards the dragon and cut it clean in half. I saw that the king was on the ground and was stuck underneath a plate of metal. I walked over to him and spoke, "This is what happens when you mess with Fairy Tail. When you mess with the people we care about, we make sure that you pay. Just know that if you ever think about pulling any of this again, I will come for you and end you". I turned to Wendy, Natsu, and Gajeel and spoke, "Alright, let's meet up with the others".

We walked back to where everyone had been resting and after that, everything went same as it did in the anime. The dragon slayers dressed up as demons and scared everyone in the city. Mystogin and Natsu acted out Mystogin killing Natsu and banishing the dragon slayers. And with that everyone was sent back to our world. The same could be said about the exeeds. They were brought here too and went off to live somewhere in our world.

After that arc I was ready to rest and sleep for a while. Little did I know that the next arc would be a few months away.