The Demon Awakend

I collapsed to the ground on my knees and hands. "WENDY!!!!!! YOUR DEAD HADES!!!!! YOUR DEAD!!!!!" I screamed. Then I was enveloped in Nether and felt myself loosing consciousness. I heard the demon's voice, "I told you that if you gave in to rage and sadness, I would take over". As I emerged from the Nether my skin was turning gray and my amulet was pitch black. My eyes looked dead.

I started slowly limping towards Hades. He shot a blast of energy from his finger. Before it hit me, I grabbed the shot with me thumb and index finger. I had just caught a magic bullet. I crushed the bullet in my hand and continued to slowly limp toward him. Then a very thin sword was formed in my hand made of Nether. I slashed towards Hades and a giant wave of Nether raced towards him. I just pulled a Mugetsu from Bleach. He dodged it by a hair, but I appeared behind him and hit him, sending him flying.

Hades got up and started speaking,'"You are pretty powerful, but not powerful enough.", he said as his left eye started to glow red. Then purplish spirits started to form around him. The spirits started to rush towards me. With a single swing of my sword, they were all obliterated. I disappeared from Hades eye sight and appeared behind him. I slashed with my sword and cut right into his back, making him shout in pain.

He was then on the floor writhing in pain. I walked over to him and started to punch him repeatedly in the face. Just then, Laxus came through the ceiling. Where have you been this whole time?!?! He walked over to me, "Stop he has been beaten", he said. I then slapped him across his face and sent him flying. Now both Natsu and Laxus were trying to stop me but to no avail. I then hit Laxus so hard that he almost got knocked out. "Natsu take this, you need to stop him", Laxus said while holding out lighting in his hand. Natsu took it and ate it. He was now the Lighting Fire Dragon Slayer. He tried to punch me but he was stopped when I grabbed his fist and tossed him into a wall.

Even his new lightning form was no match for me. I continued to punch Hades. My hand was stopped by Erza. "That's enough Draco, you've won", she said. I continued to punch him with my other hand. Erza grabbed my other arm, "Draco that is enough, he has lost, you can't do this, you are better than him.", she said. I started to turn back to normal but still tried to punch Hades. Just then Erza slapped me across my face. "Draco stop right now!", she yelled. Once she saw my face, she regretted what she had just done. I was crying. I then started to speak, "H-he killed Wendy... I h-have to kill him, I need t-to make him pay...".

"D-Draco...", a voice said behind me. I turned around to see Wendy standing there in front of me. I stood there in complete shock. "Is that really you...?", I asked. She nodded and I started to look around at what I had done. I then started to cry even more.

5 hours later

After the attack everyone was getting their wounds taken care of. First there was one line (with me in it) with Wendy using her magic to heal everyone. Then Erza came over dressed in a nurse outfit and soon everyone but me and Levi were in Erza's line. Wendy then looked disappointed and asked, "Is it because she has bigger boobs than I do?".

That was actual dialogue from the anime. I swear that is the truth. FBI, do not come for me. I did not make this up.

Crap how do I respond to that', I thought. "It's not that, it's just.... Erza has more experience", Levi said. Wendy started to look sad. "Wendy, you are better at healing then anyone I know. In this line, you will take care of those who have serious injuries. While Erza will take care of the minor injuries", I said. Wendy then started to smile, "Thank you Draco", she said. Just then the island started to shake. We heard a roar that sounded like pure chaos itself. We all stood there in horror as a giant figure enveloped the sky. It was Acnologia.