Killing Natsu Dragneel

At The Guild

Everyone was standing outside the guild hall. "I can't believe he just ran off", Carla said, "Draco could be in a lot of trouble". I landed on the ground but still kept my Aether wings. Everyone ran over to me. "Why did you go on your own-", Natsu said but was quickly cut off by me punching him. "Draco, what the hell?!?", Natsu yelled. I charged him again but this time he hit me, sending me flying. "Draco, what's wrong with you?!?", Natsu asked.

I formed a bow and shot at him. He generated fire in his hands and destroyed the arrow. I enveloped my fist in Aether and rushed towards Natsu. Our fists clashed creating a shockwave of magic. "Fire Dragon Roar!!!", Natsu yelled as a giant blast of fire shot from his mouth. "God Dragon Roar!!!!", I yelled as a giant wave of Aether shot from my mouth. The two attacks clashed and created a giant explosion.

Suddenly, I was slashed at by a sword. It was Erza's sword. I quickly formed a sword out of Aether and parried the attack. "Stop right now Draco", Erza yelled. Erza walked over to me. "Why in the hell did you attack Natsu!?", Erza asked. "I had to. Hades has Wendy and would kill her if I did not kill Natsu", I said in a whisper. "And you were going to?!?", Erza asked in frustration. "No, I was just going to make it look like I had. He is watching right now", I said.

Erza started to whisper, "Alright just play along". She grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me. She dragged me into the guild and once we were in, let go of me. I then explained everything. "Natsu, I'm really sorry. If I had told you outside and Hades saw me talking to you. He would torture Wendy. He has learned some kind of nerve magic that makes people feel pain without even touching them", I said. "Poor Wendy...", Carla said sadly. "Don't worry I have an idea", I said.

Hades' Ship

I walked in with Natsu unconscious. "Is he dead", Hades asked. "No", I said. "Kill him or the girl with suffer", Hades said while snapping his fingers. Wendy started to scream in pain again. "Alright, I'll do it. Just stop", I said. Hades snapped his fingers and Wendy stopped screaming. I formed an axe and swung it, chopping Natsu's head off.