Sodapop Curtis

My twin brother Steve hugged me tight around the neck.
"Steve! Too tight!" I laughed. He liked to hug me whenever he got the chance. Like now I was just coming downstairs to have breakfast and he popped out of no were and tackled me with a hug.
I giggled when he let go.
"Why do you have to hug me all the time anyway?" I asked walking to the kitchen.
"Your all I have left so I might as well hug ya before I loose ya" He smiled and followed.
Our Dad had died of cancer last year. I didn't really care cause he would always try to abuse me. It was a scary experience. Steve would always sleep in my room after that.
"I Luv you" I said smiling back.
"I Luv you more" He said shoving a muffin in his mouth.
After getting ready we walked over to the Curtis house, where all of our gang met up in the morning.
It was just a normal workday for everyone.
"Y/n? You coming to the DX with me and Soda?" Steve questioned before he left.
"I'll come later I'm gonna hang here with Dally and Johnny" I replied.
"Okay cya!" Steve, Soda, and Darry walked out.
I talked with Johnny and Dally at the Curtis house for a while since Two-bit and Pony had school. Then we decided to get out so we went to get lunch at the dingo.
"So Dally," I said and Dally turned his attention to me. "How's your love life going?" He smirked.
"Me and Sylvia broke up... again." Dally rolled his eyes.
"Oh sorry to hear" I shrugged.
After a while I decided to go see Steve and Soda at the DX. Dally went back to bucks place with Johnny. They offered to walk me there, but I refused. I shouldn't have.
As I got close to the gas station, a loud honking of a car horn startled me. I spun around on my heels to see a god damn blue mustang again with about 4 or 5 Soc's inside. I sighed. I was so fed up with these bitches. I turned around and started walking the other way cause running would draw attention.
I heard the car doors open and close, and foots steps following close behind me. I rolled my eyes when one of them got to close for comfort.
He started mocking me and tried grabbing my hand. Once he did I quickly spun around and socked him right in the face. Adrenaline rushed through my body and I tried running away but I was caught and tackled to the ground. I kicked and wiggled to get out of their grasp.
"Stop her from moving!" One of them yelled. And another pulled out a switchblade holding it against my neck.
"Your gonna have to do better than that" I laughed.
He growled and made a small cut into my neck.
"Who taught you how to jump greasers huh?" I scoffed.
The Soc lost it and jabbed the blade deep into my left leg. I screamed out. And the Soc's ran away.
My vision went blurry and all I could make out was a puddle of blood pooling around me.
I heard someone call out my name and then I saw Soda running towards me.
That's when I came back. The pain was unspeakable and I started crying a river.
Soda picked me up bridal style and ran back to the DX. He lay me down the counter.
"Calm down!" He panicked. "I gotta take it out!"
"What out??!" I yelled.
"The Knife!"
I started crying more than I did before. Sodas worried expression went to a guilty one. He whipped away my tears.
"Count to three" he said.
I mentally counted to three in my head. I looked over at him, nodded and closed my eyes.
He quickly pulled it out and replaced it with a dirtied rag. I panicked.
"Soda! Its gonna get infected!" I cried out.
"I'm sorry! I know nothing about medical injures!" He took it off and it started bleeding again like crazy.
"Do whatever you have to do to make it stop bleeding!" I squinted my eyes shut.
"Ok!" He bit his lip. "I'm gonna have to pull down your pants to get to the cut... are you ok with that?"
"As long as it stops bleeding!"
He nodded and unbuttoned my jeans.
Soda paused and looked at me for permission. I shakily nodded my head. He sighed and started making his way down all the way to my knees.
I looked down. The bleeding had almost stopped and I sighed in relief.
Soda wrapped the cut and sat me back up.
"Thanks Soda" I said as he helped me down off the counter.
"Hey anytime" He smiled.
We stared into each other's eyes for a while as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
Then without thinking I leaned in and kissed him right on the lips.
At first, I was surprised at my self but then Soda kissed back and we both melted into the kiss.
"Hey Soda im-" Steve walked in. "Wha- what's going on here?" I pulled away from Soda.
"Soda he saved me from some Soc's they stabbed my leg," I said.
"Oh gosh!" Steve ran over and hugged me. "Are you okay??" He frantically looked me over.
"I'm ok Steve" I laughed. "I'm okay"
I looked over at Soda and he smirks/winked at me. I smiled in response.

Comment for part 2!